Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
"Well, I'm glad to hear that things went smoothly, but we've got a problem on our hands," Masquerade said in his normal, calm tone. "I need you to give me the details of the mission immediately. I've been alerted by Ariadne that three mysterious figures have been seen in the Deadwood Plains and that they are up to no good. So, tell me what happened."

(Deadwood Plains)

The man stirred. "W-what? Oh, you're back already..." The man coughed and picked up the book in his lap. He leafed through it hurriedly. "I see..."

The two shadow beasts became impatient.

"Calm down, you two," the man commanded. "E-everything is going according to plan." He stood up and started chanting a lengthy spell.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Castle)

Mika recall of what happened during their mission. " At first, we saw a campsite with soldiers and their equipment. Once I ask Ardeal and Solia to act as traveler, they went closer and greeted them before Ardeal touches and the soldier turns dust." That's the time where the two shadow beasts called Propogoa and Erisvorch appeared."

"When Mika pick Ardeal and Solia to safe place, I went closer to them and ask for details if they have relations with the Queen." Faiz began to spoke in soft tone. "They said, they've been commanded to kill anyone, either from the Queen or Rebellion Force...And we bet all the soldiers have been killed before we reach there...."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh no...this is bad," Masquerade uttered.

Solia glanced at him strangely. "What do you mean? Is it really that bad, Masquerade?"

Ariadne appeared next to Masquerade in a cloud of pink flower petals. "Sir, there is a major magical disturbance in the Deadwood Plains!"

Masquerade's face looked extremely worried. "Yeah, Solia, it is that bad." He raised his hand into the air and shot a blue flare high into the sky. "That should alert all the troops. Ariadne, I need you to tell your forces and Dusk's forces to march out to the Deadwood Plains. This is not going to be good." Ariadne disappeared to carry out her task. Masquerade sighed. "I need you four to stay here until all the forces have gathered on the plains. I will give details of the new mission when the time comes." He disappeared in a flash of blue flame.

Solia turned to Faiz and snuggled up against his furry chest. "What's going on Faiz? I thought everything was going to be alright..."

Ardeal was deep in thought, patiently waiting for the forces to gather. He knew something big was going down on the Deadwood Plains...

The OCA
Faiz and Mika nodded from Masquerade's command, while the wolf cuddles his lover to comfort her as shooks his head. "My apologize...I don't know..."

"Did you two see or sense anything weird all the way back here, Solia, Ardeal? Our standard procedure is scan the area twice before leaving to make sure there's no one or creature nearby." "Mika asked Ardeal and Solia.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ardeal shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't see anything. I mean, I was thinking about those two monsters the whole way, but I still don't recognize them from anywhere."

Solia looked up at Faiz with her innocent eyes. "As we were crossing the Deadwood Plains, I thought that I saw a strange man and two more weird shadows, but I thought I was just imagining things. Now that I think about it, I should have asked you to stop so we could investigate." She looked down at the ground feeling slightly guilty.

The OCA
Mika sigh softly, feeling a little bit guilty, so do Faiz. "You should tell us earlier, Solia. Faiz and I don't have an ability to sense shadow creatures but able to sense black magics." She said while slightly smile, gently petting Solia's head. "Hope you take a note of that, so do you, Ardeal."

"...And we didn't get angry for your small mistake..." Faiz said softly, gently lifts her head and plant a kiss on Solia's forehead.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Affirmative," Ardeal said. "I'll try and keep a sharper eye out for strange happenings."

Solia smiled. "Alright. I'll keep that in mind."

A large troop of soldiers rushed past them heading north towards the Deadwood Plains. Ariadne was at the back of the ranks. "Hey you four, Masquerade is still getting his troop ready. He told me to let you go with my troop for now. Let's go!" She continued out of the castle gate chasing after her soldiers.

Solia laughed. "She's like a completely different person when she's commanding. We should probaby follow her then."

The OCA
"Good to hear that." Mika said as saw the troops under Ariadne's command, giggles cutely as agreeing Solia's comments. "We'll be right there, cutie!" The dragoness shouted, just want to tease Ariadne. "Well, Ardeal, this time you have to walk, hehe." She gently took Ardeal's palm and follows Ariadne's group.

Meanwhile, Faiz pick Solia up on his arms and help her so she can cling on his furry back, before follows the two and the troops.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ardeal shrugged. "I don't mind walking. I probably need the exercise." He laughed.

Solia held on to Faiz as she began plotting what spells she might use.

As Ariadne followed her own troops, she blushed a little at Mika's comment, but continued on her march.

(Deadwood Plains)

As the group exited the castle gates, they once again stood face to face with the dead trees and grass of the Deadwood Plains. This time, however, there was something different. A large army of strange shadow beasts was swarming at the other end of the plains. Ariadne called her forces to a stop and turned to Faiz.

"Okay, well, you can pretty much see the mission in the distance," she said. "Our job is to completely eliminate the threat of the shadow army. Your job in particular is a stealth attack at the sides. You and Solia will start taking them out from the left. Mika and Ardeal will take them out at the right. Stay hidden at all costs so that they do not find out how they are losing so many of their own kind. When Masquerade arrives, you can begin the operation. Understood?"

The OCA
(Deadwood Plains)

Once they stopped, Faiz and Mika could see the the swarm of shadow beasts moving around at the far distance from where they stood. Both listening to Ariadne's command and nodded. "We understand your command, Ariadne. We will do our best to eliminate them in silence and get the job done." Mika said, smiling.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds