Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
((A little late don't you think?))

"Yay! Thank you, papa," Neko-chan smiled and took some crackers and happily ate them. "Mmmmm....Can Neko-chan have.....more?" she whispered, before she felt the catnip. "Ah! Papa, Neko-chan feels funny!" she moaned, wiggling and grinding herself against the bed.

--------------

"My dear, Grace," Hunter whispered, hugging her as he fell asleep.

------------------

Mai sighed and nodded, standing up and walking to the door. "I love you both, you know," she mumbled, before leaving to find Elva. "Sigh, never easy," she whispered.

--------------------

"Then get ready, Serenity. One, two, three!" he declared, and pushed hi cock into her. He took a breath of air, enjoying the feeling of her pussy before pulling back, then going back in, slowly at first, then speeding up.
(Stop complaining damn it!)

Alexander smiled and held another cracker to her lips. "Here, eat some more my pretty kitty." He said, loving her adorable expressions. "And dont worry, thats normal." He said as he watched her try to sate her sexual desires.

-------------

As Mai entered the clinic were Elva was supposed to be, she could not find her. Everywhere she looked, Elva was nowhere, completely gone from the clinic. When (if) she asked the Doctor he told her that Elva had gone with her owner, though she had screamed and tried to resist, the man said he was absolutely her owner. Elva had been taken, and perhaps, if Mai did not care about her that much, it was better, now Silvia would be happy...though heaven only knows what horrors were happening to poor Elva, who had tried as hard as she could to please Mia and be a good girl.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I'm just saying....No need to yell....Hurt my feelings....))

"God damn it," Mai growled and ordered the man to give her a description of the man. If or when the man gave it to her, she left back to Silvia's room and opened the door. "Silvia, someone took Elva. You're going to help me find her...." she stated. "Look, I no you don't like her, but at least do this just to make me happy okay? If the positions were switched, and you were captured, I swear to the gods above I'd look for you two."
( Grace: Oh there there, its OK. Silver, your being to mean!

Silver: *whimpers*)

Serenity screamed and put a hand over her mouth to smother herself as she closed her eyes, which were fast filling with tears. She felt like she had been stabbed and the pain was intense. "It hurts...so much..." She whimpered as her smaller, tighter pussy hugged Axle's cock, hardly able to hold it all inside her. "Please...m-master...go slower." She begged as he sped up, her still unadjusted pussy throbbing and stinging.

------------

The man was a big man, bald with an eye patch that failed to cover the three scars that ran across his eyes, though it did cover the hole. He was bare chested and held a whip at all times and seemed to know how to handle slaves. It did not take a genus to figure out who this was, he was Quarin Bion, the owner of the Cackling Dragon, a slave pit where people went to buy slaves, get a drink, watch slaves compete and make bets. Silvia simply nodded and got ready, putting on a loose fitting white robe. "For you mistress." She said grimly as she waited for instructions.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Zero: Its okay. I forgive you

(Hunter suddenly tackles Grace and madly kisses her as he undresses her as well))

"Thank you," Mai replied, and got a robe for herself, and just in case, packed two swords, one for Silvia, one for herself. "I expect you not using that on Elva," she added, as she passed the blade on. After that the two sat off for Quarin Bion to 'talk' with the man and work on getting Elva back.

-------------

Neko obeyed and ate more, and moaned loudly and began fingering herself. "P-Papa! Neko feels really really weird! Please help her!" she begged as she finger fucked herself before Alexander.

-----------------------

"Sorry. Caught in the moment," Axel's voice whispered, and he slowed down, fighting back his urges to fuck her wildly and without mercy. His hands rubbed her chest, and he closed his eyes as he fucked her perfect body, as though his dick was made for her pussy.
They arrived at the Cackling dragon soon and Silvia fond herself sticking very very close to Mai as they entered the slave pit arena. "This place...its terrible..." She said softly as they walked along the side of the pit ring. Then Mai would see him, sitting on an elevated platform throne with several other sex slaves, all rubbing up against him and trying to please him. Bellow him was the arena were several slaves with spears were attempting to battle a large Zec, just like the one Alex had used on the Queen Cassandra. The Zex was winning by allot as most of the slaves now moaned and begged for mercy among its tentacles. Soon it was revealed why all the girls around him were trying to please him so badly as he yelled at one that had either slipped up or not done enough, grabbed her by the throat and threw her screaming in the mass of tentacles. The others redoubled their efforts.

----------

"No not yet." Alexander said as he watched her. He then stripped off the rest of his clothes and laid down on the bed next to her, his erect dick standing at attention before Neko. He wondered if she knew what to do now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You took Elva, a catgirl from me. She was in the medical room, being treated, and you claimed to be her Master. I am her true Mistress," Mai growled. "Return her to me, and I'll go without making a scene. Just give me back my slave, and let the three of us go," she said, and rubbed her hand against her sword's handle.
The big man hardly seemed to notice Mai as she spoke and by the end of her speech he was still not listening. His eyes were locked in place, looking at the Arena and not her. Aside from that, her threat would seem pretty dull since he had four guards around him, all armed and armored.

(Sorry, I have to go for a few BRB)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((No problem))

Mai sighed and looked around, for where they sold the sluts. She looked at the arena, hoping to NOT find Elva in there, and then around the area again. "Silvia, help me look," she ordered, as they looked for Elva. "Tell me if you see her, Silvia."
Silvia nodded but even after a thorough search of what they could get to, they could not find Mai's prized kitty cat. Elva was not to be found. They were not allowed into the holding pens or personal slave pits, which was where she had to be, so they had little else to do. "Should we give up on her mistress?" Silvia asked, hesitating in her hopefulness. Even she did not think Elva, who had honestly tried to be a good slut for her mistress, deserved to live her in endless battle and torture where she would either crack like an egg or die. Elva may have been an attention stealing whore in Silvia's eyes, but she could not fault her for being a good slut.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)