Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Campsite)

Just as Propogoa was about to crush Ardeal, an icicle impaled him in the back. He screeched in terror as blood as dark as his body spurted out of his back. He turned his attention to Mika and Solia. "Damn spellcasters! Stay out of this! Call of Depression!" He roared again, this time aiming the attack at the two girls behind the tree.

Erisvorch knew he couldn't move, so he released the attack. Just as he released the attack, an icicle plummeted from above. However, once again, the shadowy aura thickened and the icicle melted once it came into contact. "Gravity Pulse!" A ball of black and purple energy descended from the sky aiming to crush Faiz beneath it's force.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Campsite)

"Now, Ardeal! This is your chance!" Mika said telepathically as chanting a spell to make icicle emerge from the ground and forming a barrier in front of Propogoa to immobilize the beast temporarily, so Ardeal have enough time to kill Propogoa.

"Not good enough..." Faiz dodge the falling black balls and at the same time, he chant the second flashing spell; a short bright lights flashing directly to Erisvorch's eyes, avoid the lights flashing to Mika, Solia and Ardeal.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

Ardeal heard Mika's telepathic call, but found that his body couldn't move. It felt as though a great weight was on it. He wanted to reply to her, but found that he couldn't even organize his thoughts properly.

"My brother is in trouble!" Solia cried and ran out from behind the tree. "You shall cause no harm, no longer. Ruina!"

Propogoa's attack had been blocked by the ice barrier that formed in front of him. However, that was not his biggest concern. His body was slowly beginning to disintegrate. He looked at Solia knowing that she was the to cast the spell. He wanted to attack her, but after a few minutes of disentigration, his body completely exploded, leaving nothing but a smear of black on the ground.

Erisvorch's shadow aura thickened, but was immediately destroyed by Faiz's spell. However, he was not as weak as Propogoa, so he didn't go flying back. Instead, he chose to take advantage of Faiz's state after spellcasting, a brief period after a spell is cast in which the caster is slightly immobilized from the energy a spell consumes. So, he rushed at Faiz and rammed his head into Faiz's stomach. Luckily, Erisvorch's horns were also lost in the flash of light.

The OCA
(Campsite)

Mika followed Solia from behind before she stopped as watching Propogoa destroyed, leaving the black spots on the ground. "Huh...goodness...That only leaves Faiz to take care of the another one..." She stated while letting out a sigh of relief, slowly picking up Ardeal's sword and give it to her lover. "You did a great job....even just a little..."

Immobilization after spellcasting does not affect his reaction. He able to move both hands and hold Erisvorch's head in split second, spreading the force of impact to the ground. "...It's just a small amount of spell...It would not immobilize me less than 5 seconds...." He said as chanting another spell which creates an electricity on his paws, before send through Erisvorch's head.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

Ardeal managed to stand up, although he was pretty shaky. He took his sword from Mika. "Thanks. H-he was more of a challenge than I thought," he said.

Erisvorch concentrated immensely. As a result of his efforts, the electricity from Faiz's attack seemed to flow through empty space. The electricity was visible as it surged through Erisvorch's head. When the attack ended, Erisvorch tore away from Faiz and leaped back to gain distance. "Call of Restraint!" Erisvorch roared at Faiz causing little black spheres to form in the air around him. Heavy chains made of shadow shot out of the assorted spheres in an effort to bind Faiz once again, but this time, chains were everywhere.

The OCA
(Campsite)

Faiz once again immobilize after casting a spell, but once his hands able to move, the shadowy chain grabs and tied him tightly. "Damnit...Too late..." He try to pull the chain towards him to avoid Erisvorch pull the chain towards the black spheres.

The dragoness stood up before saw her brother is in dangerous state. She wants to help him, but she's quite sure he had better ideas to escape from the chain. She will help him as requested.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

"Oh no! That shadow has my lover! You're going to pay, Erisvorch!!" Solia broke out her staff and stomped her way up to the distracted beast.

He turned his head to look at her and laughed. "You think you could stop me? Ha! That's a good one." A shadow chain shot out of his side to strike her.

"Magnus ventus!" Solia pointed her staff at the beast. The chain was blown back. Erisvorch dug his claws into the ground to prevent being blown away. His concentration faltered, causing his attack to disappear temporarily.

The OCA
(Campsite)

In the meantime, Faiz chanting a spell to create a magnetic field that flows through his legs to the ground before spread and surrounds Erisvorch, as well as through the chain. At the same time, a huge amount of lightning power flows to the chain and melts in order to cut it down, a few feet away from his body. He waited for the chain to snap out automatically and pull towards Erisvorch at high speed by the help of magnetic field force.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Campsite)

Erisvorch roared. "It seems I'm out of tricks," he said coolly as the chain rushed at him at full force, his body unable to move. "I guess it's the fate of all inorganic creatures like me and my brother," he thought, a tear forming in his eye. "I'm sorry..."

He focused his attention on the task at hand, knowing his death was inevitable. "No more pain," he whispered. "Explosion!!" He roared again causing the ground to tremble.

"Congrego, meus amicus!" Solia chanted her spell. Faiz, Mika, and Ardeal were teleported to where she was standing. "Contego." The green barrier surrounded the four fighters, protecting them from the explosion. When the attack ended, all that remained of Erisvorch was a black smudge on the ground. He was gone.

The OCA
(Campsite)

Faiz and Mika watches Erisvorch roared before self destruct and went disappear, but Mika sense something quite weird. "Till now, I'm able to see two enemies with their tears forming out once they're have no more tricks; Erisvorch and the women back then. Are they related or something?" The dragoness questioned, scratching her chin curiously.

In the meantime, Faiz's body froze for a while after chanting the two attacks at the same time, while gasping quietly under his maw. The magnetic field is considered as powerful invisible magic since it eat almost more than one-fifth of his energy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds