Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Asuna shook her head and said "Im not actually a mage myself, Im just a partner. Negi has all the real magic." Suddenly the sound of steps could be heard, Amy was coming for them. "Oh crap! We need to find a way to make her look young or your going to have to convince your mother that schooling age just went up."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I...I....I don't know! Nico, quick! Hide, I can tell my mom I made mistake! NOW!" Alex whispered, motioning Nico to hide.
Nico Nodded and quickly ducked and rolled under the bed to escape being caught.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Amy walked in then and looked around, her eyes landing on Asuna, who gave her a nervous smile and then back around the room. "I thought you said there were two girls?" She ask suspiciously. "Is the other in the bathroom?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
""I don't know what the heck is wrong with me! Why did I say two!? I meant one, and only one!" Alex smiled. "I forgot, the second quit at the last minute!" he lied. "So, mom, this is Asuna, from Japan. You said she could live with us, right?"
Nico lay under the bed and did her best to be quite, but being this was a boys room there were all kinds of other things under there with her making it hard.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Um, sure, hello Asuna." Amy greeted. Asuna stood up and bowed and said "Hello miss..." She was at a loss for words suddenly, she could not remember Alex's last name, even if he had told it to her. She blushed and was almost happy when something drew Amy's attention away from her, though her face paled when she saw Amy staring right at the bed. "Only one hu? Alex Im your mother, I know when you are lying. Come on out." She said, looking straight at the bed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Crap!" Nico hissed as she slowly slide out from under the bed, hanging her head in shame "I'm sorry miss...I can explain what's happening if you'll let me..." she said bowing to hide her deep in thought expresion as she tried to think of a story.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aw man!" Alex said. "Listen, mom I can explain! Really....I can!" he said. "Um...ladies, you wanna back me up here?"
Asuna did not know what to say at all, what could she say? No one else even knew what to say! Amy looked completely taken aback. "Who the hell are you and why are you under my boys bed?!" she asked Nico, a woman just a few years younger than she was. "Who then hell are you!?" Although Alex was eighteen, he was just eighteen, and his mother was not ready for this at all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)