Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
(OK, please have Alex do something since Silvia is not going to move and repost your last post for Rain)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(02-12-2009 03:46 PM)MasterZero Wrote: "Ah!" Rain gasped, feeling the cold ice cube on her nipple. "P-please M-Master....Your slave's toes hurt alot," she whimpered.

-------------------

"Where is Silvia, slave?" Alex asked, looking around. He walked over and placed his hand on their egg, petting it. "How is our child doing?" he asked, rubbing the egg softly.

Silvia, why don't you and I go down to eat something? You deserve a meal, Alex smiled, motioning her to follow him to the kitchen. Do not worry, I'm sure Flare will be fine without you for a second.
"Toes?" Mike asked with a laugh. "Oh those toes. Well thats not much fun." He said as he pressed anther ice cube against her other nipple. "Hmmm, should I let you down. Im not sure, you look so cute right now." He said licking her face a little.

----------

Im not sure master...Flare needs as much help as she can get. She has an infantile mind and you snapped it like a twig...I think she will need me for a little longer. But if you want, I will come with you regaurdless.
Silvia answered, worried about Flare but never wishing to displease her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Fine, but only for a little bit longer, Alex replied, and merely stood there in the doorway, waiting for Silvia to be done comforting Flare. I do hope we can repair her mind, Silvia. I don't her afraid of me, I want her to merely understand who is Master.

---------------

Rain let out a cute scream as her other nipple was touched from the ice. "P-please Master! I'll do anything, let slut down now please!" she cried. "Slut wants to suck your big strong cock! Please!" she begged, hoping saying that will help her.
Silvia mentally nodded and continued to comfort Flare for awhile longer before she finally let her down off her lap and began to move towards Alex. But before she could even get off the bed Flare squeaked and hugged her tightly around the waist, not wanting her to go. Silvia looked helplessly at her master and waited for orders, though forcing her away from Flare would be cruel to the poor broken creature.

----------

"Alright, alright." Mike said as he reached up and undid her chains. "There, happy now slut?" He asked as she was released. "But dont think this is over. We are going out to catch a new friend soon and train her as well, though in a different way. I want to test some new things."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"A-a new friend? Who Master?" Rain asked, thinking he was planning on capturing and forcing another Digimon to be his slave.

----------------

'Stay with her as long as it takes,' Alex mentally said. 'I'm going to go check up on Ren,' he mentally sighed as he left to Ren's room. He walked off, obviously a little mad, and didn't bother knocking and simply opened Ren's door. "Ren?" he called.
"Dont know yet." Mike said as he helped her to chair. "Do you know any one? If you do then I will forget your last punishment, as long as she is worth my while." Mike let her rest and think then. Surely she knew some hot digimon that was in need of some raping.

-------

Ren squeaked a little and almost jumped, she had clearly been sleeping with her beloved egg. "Y-Yes master?" She asked, already able to sense his frustration. She was always afraid of being raped when around him, but now it seemed much more likely. She waited, holding her egg gently in her arms agaisnt her warm soft breasts. "Are...are you alright? Did I do something wrong? If I did master I am very sorry...please forgive me.." She pleaded softly, hoping this would at least soften the blow when he penetrated her weakened body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-I do know some girls! I can lead you them! A Lilymon!" Rain quickly said. "Her name is Lily, and she's perfect! D cups, and nice butt, and everything!" she said.

---------------

Alex walked closer and ignored her, only sighing. "How is our child?" he asked, laying his hand on their egg and rubbing it. "When will she hatch? I am excited to finally meet my child...And Ren? No, you didn't do anything wrong, but no, I am not alright."
Ren flinched a little as his hand approached her but visibly calmed as he simply stroked the egg. "She is fine...Im not sure when...I've never had an egg before." She said with a small blush. She then looked up at Alex and asked "But why are you not OK?..I mean...I thought I was the only problem in the...the family." She wondered what could be wrong. Every one seemed to have submitted to him and although she had not seen Flare she was sure that the weak willed fire pokemon could not have withstood him.

--------

"Is that so my pretty slut?" He asked smiling. "Then lets go get her." He said grabbing Rain by her left nipple and pulling her up. He then led her outside and told her to lead the way.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex ignored Ren, and froze suddenly. He looked at Ren and raised his brow at something. "Ren, how do you feel? You don't seem to be in your 'addicted to my cock' state? As a matter of fact, I haven't seen you liek that since our child was born."

---------------

Rain nodded and pointed at the mountains. "She lives in the mountains, so it might take a while to get there," Rain said. "She lives in the caves at the base of the mountain, and comes out everyday. She also protects a group of other female Digimon, so you can get them two!" she said as they walked to the mountains.