Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Silvia nodded with a grateful smile and undid the dress, letting is fall from her and revealed her soft, pale body. Silvia was delicate to begin with because she was a psychic type, but to add to that her ace had abnormally soft and sensitive skin, which was why they had a natural dress. She blushed cutely as she stood naked before her master and wondered if he would want a blow job, the main course or maybe he would like a show before starting, there was nothing she would not do.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((....I have a question. If Silvia gets pregnant, what would her and Alex's kids look like? :-/ Come to think of it, that's a question for a number of our rps together. Grace and Hunter, Tiff and Axel, Neko-chan and Alexander, and Ren and Alex Shocked ))

"Unzip my pants," Alex ordered, and when Silvia did his erect dick popped out. "Sit down on my cock, and ride me," his calm voice ordered. If Silvia were to do this, he would wrap his arms around her and kiss her lips again as one hand went down to finger her asshole, pushing in a finger, while the other hand rubbed Silvia's large breast. "Now let me hear your voice as I fuck you."
(02-23-2009 04:51 AM)MasterZero Wrote: ((....I have a question. If Silvia gets pregnant, what would her and Alex's kids look like? :-/ Come to think of it, that's a question for a number of our rps together. Grace and Hunter, Tiff and Axel, Neko-chan and Alexander, and Ren and Alex Shocked ))

"Unzip my pants," Alex ordered, and when Silvia did his erect dick popped out. "Sit down on my cock, and ride me," his calm voice ordered. If Silvia were to do this, he would wrap his arms around her and kiss her lips again as one hand went down to finger her asshole, pushing in a finger, while the other hand rubbed Silvia's large breast. "Now let me hear your voice as I fuck you."

(I imagine Silvia and Alex's child would look something like this, though you have to remember that Alex cant cum in her in the prequels because he does that for the first time in modern day. As for Grace and hunter, probably this, Tiff and Axle would probably just look like a slightly lighter dark elf with Axel's hair color and eyes, Neko-chan and Alexanders would probably just be a little less cat girly cat girl, and Ren and Alex would like something like this, the one on the right o course)

Silvia (thought this pick was better) nodded and came forward. She placed her hands on his shoulders and with great effort, since she was physically weak, she hovered her pussy over his erect cock. She then slowly, but not to slowly, impaled herself on him. Her pussy was smaller then a human pussy, so it was much tighter for Alex and more painful, at least initially, with Silvia. She moaned and blushed as she went all the way down to his hilt, feeling the hard length deep inside her. "Ahh...master...your always so....big.." She moaned as she she began to rise and fall on it, quite a task for the weak pokemon. She moaned sweetly as a finger found its way into her ass and as a hand took hold of her soft breast. "Y-Yes master. I love you master." She moaned and continued to moan, though she would have anyways even if he had not told her to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I see, cool. I think I like Hunter's and Grace's the most. Also don't worry, Alex won't cum IN her))

Alex smiled and continued to fuck her, letting her ride him and giving a few thrusts to give her more pleasure. He slapped her ass, and then squeezed it before pushing in two fingers into her ass. "Faster, whore. Show your Master how much you really do love him," he ordered. His other hand continued to squeeze and rub her tit, barely able to hold the large breast in his hand. "This is your punishment for leaving me. Be grateful I am not more cruel to you," he whispered, knowing full well of how weak she was, as he kissed her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth and began exploring the place.
Silvia did as he commanded, working as hard as she could and soon her body was covered in sweat as she tried to take in enough air through her nose since he mouth was occupied. From all of this it was clear she was not going to last long, her poor heart was beating so fast and her muscles were about to give. Still she did not complain and was grateful that he had not beat her "thank you master." She whispered when she had the chance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex suddenly pulled out her pussy and like a geyser, shot out his cum. The white stuff landed on Silvia's chest, face and body as he pulled back his face, letting it all fall on her body. He smiled and admired her cum covered body and kissed her cheek, careful not to get his own cum. "Your punishment is over, my dear. You were amazing."

((Any other times or things you want to explore for Silvia and Alex?))
(I dont think so. do you have any more ideas or do you want to go back to the present?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((I don't think so....Let's return to the present))

Alex opened his eyes and smiled, remembering his past with Silvia. The constant fucking, the raping, the sex....Good times, he thought as he stared at Silvia.
(OK...Um...where were we? Lol, sorry.)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Silvia is taking care of Flare, and Mike's torturing Rain's toes with a machine, that help?))