Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Um...I dont know very much...but isnt rape when one of the two of use does not want to do it? I dont mind, I love him, and he loves me and keeps me safe, so walking around naked isnt so bad, lots of other pokemon, wild or not, do it all the time, in fact I almost never see one with clothes on. I just wear a dress because I get cold sometimes and because my master lets me, which is not privilege many pokemon get, I dont have any money after all. As for the cum, I can clean it off when ever I want, I just dont mind, if it makes my master happy then there is no reason why I should mind it at all." As she spoke she added strong encouragement to the people who sided with her, making them feel more right, which was easy since people always wanted to be right.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But-"

"Let it go, man. That rapist has messed her up too much for us to save her..."

"....Driver, bring us back," the man ordered and looked at Silvia. "I'm sorry we couldn't get to you sooner...Just point at where you live and go back to that freak...."
Silvia nodded thankfully, quickly reading their minds to make sure hey were not trying to get to Alex through her. If she found that they did not mean him any harm then she would direct them to were he lived. If not then she would tell them she did not know how to tell directions since she never went anywhere by herself and just fallowed her master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The men were truthful and dropped her off at Alex's home. "I'm truly sorry for you," the man said as they left without her, leaving her on the front yard of Alex's mansion. The door was open, and inside Alex was staring out the window strangely, waiting for his slut's return.
Silvia waved goodbye and walked to the door and knocked. It was not her house, it was her masters house, and if he wanted to he could just leave her out there as punishment. She would faithfully stay there until ordered to move somewhere else or until she was let in.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex opened the door, and glared at Silvia. He motioned her in and closed the door behind her and locked it when she stepped in and he glared at her with a hate and...sadness? Strange. "I don't know if you remember, but when you were a Ralts, you promised to never leave me. You broke that promise, I think, today."
"No master, I would never leave you!" Silvia said sadly, always having trouble understanding how humans perceived things. "I would never! I simply...got a ride back home?" From the way they drove, Alex could not have arrived more than a few minutes before her. "I was always with you, I just wanted to make sure they never tried to separate use again...I dont like it when people get hurt.." Finally she began to understand, he meant physically left, but they were not always together, there were sometimes when Alex could not or did not bring Silvia to places, and that did not count. But she knew better than to bring this up, he was the master and she was the slave. "B-bit if you think I did master, Im sorry...Im sorry for making you sad master, please punish me, I should not have done that." She said bowing her head, hoping he would let her take off the dress first, since it was really nice and she did not want to damage it or get blood on it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"....Come to me," Alex ordered and sat on a couch, motioning her over. This was the same couch Silvia gave her first blow job as Ralts, hell Alex might even had been in the same spot. When Silvia came to him like he ordered, he pulled her into a kiss, pulling her close so she was on the couch, kissing him, an erection appearing from his groin, rubbing against Silvia's body.
Silvia kissed him back with teary eyes and moaned softly, rubbing gently against his erection. "I love you master." She said into his mind as she kissed him, completely at his mercy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I know you do, my little whore. My dirty slut," Alex replied. "Now step back, and strip your clothes. I want to see your naked body, slut," he smiled, gently pushing her back.