Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Silvia took her own leach and placed it gently between her breasts so that when Alex decided to retrieve it he could have a little fun to. She then looked at the clothes. For a life slut, she had a rather concealing sense of clothing, preferring dresses and kimonos over lesser dresses, probably because three times already he natural clothes had been torn away. She looked at the clothes for a moment and then said "I like whatever you like me to were master. I really like the color green, so if you see any green things you would like me to wear then I would be happy to wear them for you." But even as she said this she looked at the clothes carefully, trying to find something both she and her master could enjoy since she did not want to disappoint him. She found a long green dress than that was split along the sides to show off her legs and displayed her cleavage nicely. "Is this alright master?" She asked shyly, showing him the dress, hoping he would like it or be gentle if he did not. He wad gentle to her most of the time with this kind of thing, but she had accidentally stepped on his morals and sense before, with painful consequences.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Silvia, anything you wear is beautiful," Alex admitted. "That dress especially," he added. He then picked out a skimpy two piece bikini, a maid's outfit, and green kimono for her. "This looks good for now. Why don't you go change and come back to pose for me. Call if you need anything," he smiled, rubbing her butt and motioning her to the changing room.
Silvia blushed a little again and for a few seconds rubbed her but against his rubbing hands and moaned a little before going in to change. She looked at herself before she began to change, seeing all the dried cum covering her body. Using her powers she quickly wiped her skin clean of the seed and put the dress on, no undergarments of course, and then walked outside to look for her master, her blush only a small stripe now, mostly born out of whether he would like how it looked on her or not. She wanted to be perfect for him, and often wished she were human so she could be closer to what he was and hopefully more attractive.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex walked over to her and kept a monotone voice, walking around and admiring her body. "Hmm...." he mumbled, looking at her. He then stopped in front of her and snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her close, so she was leaning on him. "Ms beautiful slut. My lovely whore. I am a lucky, Master," he whispered, before passionately kissing her, one hand on her ass, squeezing the firm butt, the other grabbing, and massaging Silvia's right breast.
Silvia could hardly stand it as he looked her over, his intense gaze wandering her body. Her legs trembled slightly, her pussy already damp just from his staring. She wanted him to be pleased, she prayed in her head for him to be pleased. When she felt his hand come around her waist she braced to be either embraced and praised or thrown to the ground and ordered to strip. To her delight it was the first and not the second and she eagerly pressed her soft, lushes body against his, trembling with anticipation as she felt his hand on her ass and his other on her breast, her trained body already aroused and her nipples hardened almost as if his command was enough to do just that. When he kissed her she returned it as much as she dared, enough to show him that she loved him and was happy he was happy but not so much as to try to kiss as an equal or anything of the sort, always letting him be dominant. She moaned softly as his hands squeezed and caressed her gentle form. She wished she could stay like this forever, feeling warm and praised.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Come on, my dear. Let's go home to finish this," Alex whispered, breaking the kiss. Buying the clothes and grabbing her leash, Alex led her out of the mall, with her new green dress. Every now and again he would touch, or kiss her flesh and smiled as she blushed. "Such a perfect little slave," he whispered, but turned as he heard a noise. Turning to see a black van speed over and suddenly park the car opened to reveal three men in black clothes, who all quickly attacked Alex, punching and pushing him away from Silvia. As they did, another man quickly took the pokemon's hand and rushed her to the van. "Don't worry, little pokemon! We're here to bring you home," the man said as the other three fought Alex.
"W-What?" Silvia asked, to confused and scared to understand what was happening. "Wait! I cant go anywhere without master." She said pushing whoever was grabbing her away with a psychic wave and trying to make her way back to Alex. "Stop trying to hit my master!" She said as she gently lifted on of the men away and placed him on top of the van. She was at a loss at what else to do since she was never supposed to hurt humans, at least, she never had.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What's wrong with her?" one man asked. "I don't know, I think she has Stockholm Syndrome!" one guy yelled. "That's when she feels the need to please the one who kidnaps her! Come on, Gardevior!" he ordered, running over to try and grab Silvia again. "Come on! We can bring you home to your family!"

"Silvia! Defend yourself! Attack him, you have my permission!" Alex yelled as he fought two guys at once.
Silvia still hesitated as she was given permission to hurt them. She was never good at battle to begin with, most of the time just finding and holding Alex's latest prey long enough for him to do what he wanted, she never actually harmed them though, unless she brought up painful memories, but that took time and restraint. She had neither. when the man tried t grab her again she pushed him back hard so that he flew into the van, but cushioned him at the last second so that he would not be hurt and then gently closed to door. "P-Please stop." she said rather timidly to the people still fighting Alex before lifting another one up gently and placing him on top of the van as well. If nothing happened then she would do the same to the third.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex easily beat the last one and ran over to Silvia and protected her. "Why are you attacking me?" he asked.

"You're a sicko who who that pokemon from her home! You treat her like a slave, damn it! What's wrong with you?!" one asked.

"What I do is not of your concern. Ask Silvia. She will choose to be with me, of course."

"Silvia? That's her name, huh? Look Silvia, we can bring you back home! Back to your own kind, where you and others can be free! What do you say?"