Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Zangoose stood up, shaking a little, her claws covered in blood. She turned to Alex with tears still pouring down her furry face and she ran over and hugged him tightly, and began to cry. She would never leave him, not now. The second slut was born.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex hugged back and kissed her forehead. "There, there...Its alright. You're safe now, you're with a Master who will love you," he swore. He then looked at Silvia and motioned her over into the hug as well.

((You want to timeskip now? Cause I have an idea for something))
(Sure what you got in mind?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Something that I thought of looking back in our posts))

The years had past, and Alex had moved his new family to another part of town. A part of town, where his neighbors had similar ideas to him. Many of them had pokemon slaves, and a handful even had digimon slaves. As the older Alex opened his door, in his hand was a leash. "Come on Silvia, let's go get you some nice clothes," he smiled and when Silvia stepped out, she was naked, and covered in Alex's cum white cum, some of it dripping from her naked flesh.
(What would that be?)

Silvia nodded timidly, blushing as she always did as she walked on all fours for her master, the leash secured around her neck. "M-Master...I am proud to bear your seed but.." She looking down and blushed even harder. "D-Do I have to..." she could not finish her sentence, she could not tell him she was embarrassed, her slim body white body covered in his hot seed. She had evolved again, into a Gardevoir, and as such was just a half a head shorter than Alex. She stayed there, on all fours, hoping her master would at least let her walk upright and behind him a little.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"...Fine then, get on your own two feet, but that's it. Now come on," Alex ordered, tugging on her leash. As they walked to the closest mall, various humans, digimon slaves, and pokemon slaves turned and looked Silvia and Alex. For Alex, this was a fun walk to show off his trophy, and he would show her off like mad, taking the long way to the mall. "Don't cover yourself, my love, show off your beautiful body."
"Y-yes master." Silvia said softly, her voice submissive and showing that she was truly his possession, more a thing than a person. She walked just behind her master, her hands over each other, crossing just above her pussy so nothing was covered. Her head pointed down and a red blush crossing her face, she walked barefooted behind her master, letting him lead her to the mall and to whatever store he wished. Suddenly she winced as a loud clap sounded. Some one had just walked by, smirked and smacked her ass hard. "Nice and firm." the man said as he and his buddies kept walking. Silvia said nothing at all and didnt even look back at them but her blush did intensify and she got a little closer to Alex.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
POW!

The man laid on the ground as Alex suddenly punched the man, right to the ground. "Never. Touch. My. Wife," he growled, actually addressing Silvia as more than a thing. "Now get out of here," he ordered, and man and his friends quickly ran off. The human then walked back to Silvia and picked up his leash he dropped. "You're my property, Silvia. No can even touch you without my consent," he said and to emphasize that, reached his hand forward and slapped and then squeezed Silvia's ass, before going back to leading her to the mall.
Silvia blushed even more after that and quickly continued after her master, her beloved master. "Thank you..." She whispered softly, all to happy to be his possession. Alex had many wives, or at least would, Silvia knew this, but she did not care. They could all be Alex's wife, but Silvia was the only one who was truly Alex's possession, the only one that called him master by choice, and without needing anything, not pleasure, pain or revenge in return. She was his, and even if that mean being cut up into little pieces slowly while she still lived she would consent to it as long as it made Alex, her adopted father, her master and rapist, happy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
This process repeated itself, some girl or guy would touch Silvia, and Alex would kick their ass. Why? I mean, if it was any other slave, he would have let the people gangbang them probably, but....Silvia was different. Alex realized that he loved all his sluts, they were his family and he would fight for them. Silvia though....He was IN love with Silvia, and would cherish her the most and keep her all to himself, no matter what.

Eventually they arrived at the mall and Alex led her to a clothes store and looked around. "Help me pick some clothes out for you," he ordered, releasing his grip on her leash, and waited for to choose something. "Maybe madi's outfit? Few bikinis."