Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Bump because it was falling back
((I guess I'll just post))

Later, when Alex and the others had gotten ready for the man's entrance, the door was knocked. "Its open," Alex said, and the door oepned to reveal the rapist who killed the Zangoose's parents. "You called?" he asked, walking over with an annoyed tone. "Yes, I did."

"Well? Why?"

"Closer," Alex requested, and the man stepped closer. "GROIN KICK!" the good rapist laughed, and slammed his foot into the man's crotch, making him crash on the ground. "Ladies, you may step out," he smiled as the man groaned in pain.
Zangoose and Silvia stepped out, though Silvia was timid as always and The Zangoose seemed half angry, half terrified. She wondered what to do now that he was right there in front of her. She growled and waited for his response, wondering if he even remembered her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What the hell is wrong with you!?" the man groaned and looked at Alex's pokemon. "Huh? Hey, that's MY Zangoose! The bitch escaped!' he yelled, pointing at the Zangoose. Suddenly though Alex grabbed him and pulled him off the ground and kneed his gut and threw him to the ground. "She does not below to you, anymore!" he yelled and just to cause more pain, he stomped on the man's groin again and again. After stomping on the man, who just laid on the ground in pain, Alex looekd at the Zangoose. "So....now do you trust me?"
Zangoose did not answer, she was to transfixed by the sight of her rapist in pain. She reached out a hand and touched his face with her claws, though she did not scratch, rather acting more gentle than one would expect. "S-Say sorry to me..." Zangoose said in poke talk, which Silvia quickly translated. She waited then, her mind teetering on the edge of collapse.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"W-what?" the man groaned. He groaned and looked at Alex and instantly nodded. "I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry for killing your parents! I'm sorry!" he cried quickly. "Now please...let me go," he begged.

"Zangoose, its your choice. Death or the chance to redeem himself," Alex said. "Choose his fate."
Zangoose's face suddenly hardened and she slashed him across his cheek. "H-how many times did we beg you to stop?!" She asked, silvia translated all of it. "How many times did I cry?!" She slashed him again. "Tell me how many times!" She screamed, adding another, crueler slash.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I-I-I don't know! Stop! STOP!" he begged, trying to kick at her, but Alex stomped on his chest, making the man scream in pain. "Please...let me go! You'll never see me again!"

"And you'll continue raping other poor girls?" Alex asked.

"N-n-n-AHHH!"

"You're a horrible liar," Alex stated as he kicked him.
Zangoose's eyes were suddenly full of tears, her hands trembling. "Fine...I'll let you go.." She murmured. Suddenly she slashed him again and screamed "When you give me my parents back!" She then continued to tears at his face and throat until he either stopped moving or actually gave her her parents back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The man laid on the ground, dead. His beating from Alex, the Zangoose attacking him....he would never hurt another girl. "How do you feel, my dear?" Alex asked, when she was finally done with mauling the dead corpse.