Join our server on Discord

doctors... life givers? or sadist's?
Exclamation 
demonic, blood sucking, hole raping Evil peeping tom's, that are... sadistic, money grubbing, con-artists?and not in a good way! it may be fun in the hentai's but i don't care for paying them with my money or seeing them ever again for that matter!
( not that i have a choice any more ) once they grab on with their claws there is no escape, and it's all in "your better intrests" to do what ever they will ... bastards!
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
Care explaining? I mean your giving a bunch of ways of saying doctors are bad. Though i do agree with you on that. A doctor tried ODing me on steroids. Because i wouldn't stop coughing. (I have Asama. Very bad case of it.) And the steroids where suppose to strength my lungs. But funny he almost ODed me. So i dont trust em at all.
Quote:demonic, blood sucking, hole raping Evil peeping tom's, that are... sadistic, money grubbing, con-artists?and not in a good way! it may be fun in the hentai's but i don't care for paying them with my money or seeing them ever again for that matter!

If you were to a bit more clearly explain this I'd have a better understanding. But don't dog down all doctors- they do their job. Some just don't do it properly or don't have a clue; but the generic doctor does.

Anyway, like I said. A bit clearer and it'd be understood better ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I can totally understand where you're coming from, but only because you're in the US. In my limited interaction with doctors down there, none of them seemed to have a vague idea of what the hell they were doing. I was prescribed Albuterol - an inhaler - for a persistent cough. I thought to myself, "Uh, shouldn't you be treating the cause instead of just the symptom?"

Easy fix for the US's serious shitty doctor problem: enforce a salary cap for doctors.
Doc's here are great, some of them are like senjuro is describing. Most of the time I just don't trust doctors because I don't have nice childhood experiences with them, but I know they know what they are doing, especially since my grandma's a surgeron and she knows all the docs in town, so she recommends us the best ones always.

As a side note, I hate needles.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(02-18-2009 01:08 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Doc's here are great, some of them are like senjuro is describing. Most of the time I just don't trust doctors because I don't have nice childhood experiences with them, but I know they know what they are doing, especially since my grandma's a surgeron and she knows all the docs in town, so she recommends us the best ones always.

Awww my poor big draggy hates needles! XD Not that I like needles they're okay, painful it is but holding someone on the hand sometimes makes the pain go away. >:D
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(02-18-2009 02:37 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(02-18-2009 01:08 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Doc's here are great, some of them are like senjuro is describing. Most of the time I just don't trust doctors because I don't have nice childhood experiences with them, but I know they know what they are doing, especially since my grandma's a surgeron and she knows all the docs in town, so she recommends us the best ones always.

Awww my poor big draggy hates needles! XD Not that I like needles they're okay, painful it is but holding someone on the hand sometimes makes the pain go away. >:D

Hey i can agree with the dislike of needles. I am afraid of blood taking needles. *Shivers*
I hate letting them look or feel or put things on my tender areas, but my doc loves me like his child :D
Anyhow i love needles!!
an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure
Heart 
gory details? eye twitching really? cus it has to do with ultrasounds & Blush girly crap! but it ends up with possible sergery, weekly blood tests, and more probing than i'd find on an alien spacecraft Shocked . i'm also sick of being totally tired all the time. i guess i'm not complaining so much about the doctors, as much as being ill. but i am not so pleased with the way they do things arround here either. yes i live in the u.s.a. (crapsvill u.s.a. to be exact) so maby that has something to do with it. i would not really know, cus i have not gotten the chance to live elsewhere. i am mad at my insurance as well cuz they have been slow and uncomplient. and i was already straped for cash without the help of all this bs. boohoo but oh f-ing well. life has other plans. Rolleyes
(i'm also lucky when my net's been working at this point, but it's been a good chance to get some extra needed sleep)
well ... that's all i've got for now.
lol, later days. Heart
when the going gets tough, think of something sexy! if that does not help... kill something. if you still have issues, i'm glad i'm not you!:P
They're professionals; just tell yourself there's nothing sexual about them touching your personal stuff.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against