Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Z-Zan! Goose Zan Zan!" The Zangoose protested, clearly not giving in yet, though Silvia was digging ever deeper into her thoughts. The poor pokemon tried to claw at Alex's foot but only drew slight red lines in his skin due to her weakness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How dare you attack your Master?" Alex yelled and cruelly slapped the Zangoose's ass. "If you were good, MAster wouldn't have to punish you!" he scolded, slapping her ass, before moving his hands up to squeeze and then rubbed her tits.
"Z-Zan..Goo!" The pokemon protested again, though much weaker this time and with some tears in her eyes. "Master I found something." Silvia said in his head. "This Zangoose used to have a trainer, he captured her and her mother and father all in one go and then forced them all to have sex with each other. He then killed her father and fucked her mother....apparently to death, and then was about to get her but she escaped. This has all left a huge scar in her mind, you may be able to use this to break her...but please try to break her towards you master, like you did me." She half begged. This pokemon was a troubled little thing indeed, Axel could call her a slut and whore for fucking her parents, and break her like that, or offer her protection, pleasure and revenge, and have her break to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I see....Then we are alike," Alex said and pulled back his foot and moved the Zangoose so she could him in the eye. "I'm sorry for your loss, little one. You must feel angry, sad, confused, on why he had to happen to you. I know. I lost my father just last year, and I will always miss him. I can offer you somethings though, in return for your devotion. Protection. No one will hurt you, as long as you are mind, and of course....I can give you the power to find and kill the man who hurt you so."
"Z-Zan?" She asked softly. "Zangoose?" "She wants proof." Silvia translated. "She wants to believe you, but she says so far your look almost like he does, and your even trying to fuck her to death as well. She is afraid of you master, but she also partially hates you." Silvia had no answers to this, but at least the Zangoose had interest in what he had to say.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Despite what you may think, not many humans have chosen the role of rapist to Pokemon yet. We're still a small group, small enough that I know all of them. I can help you find him, and I can help you kill him, make him pay. Avenge your parents, and all you have to do is be mine," Alex smiled.
The Zangoose said nothing for a long while before she finally looked up and said "Goo, Z-Zan, Zan goose!" "She says she will do anything for revenge." Silvia translated solemnly, in the process off putting her small komono back on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good," Alex smiled. "Come on home with us then, and we can find your rapist," he stated, and if the Zangoose or Silvia had no more comments, they would leave to his house. His home had gotten slightly bigger as time went by, though still not the mansion it would be in a few years. When Alex walked in, he walked over to his black laptop and opened it up. Researching all of his known Pokemon rapists that he knew, he showed the Zangoose a list of them, and began to slowly scroll down. "Tell me when you see him."
Zangoose looked at the pictures and then pointed out a dark haired trainer. "Z-Z-Zan!" She said, terrified by her picture. She hated him so much, but she was afraid of him as well. "what now master?" Silvia asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll call him over," Alex simply said and took out his cell phone. He walked off and began talking on the phone, and requested the man come over. "Why?" Alex asked, and looked at Z and Silvia. "Its a surprise. But trust me, you'll love it, now come over quick," he requested. "Yes, in one hour, please. Alright, bye," he said and put the phone down. "We have one hour to wait for the rapist's arrival. Are you ready for revenge, Zangoose?"