Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Rei couldn't take it anymore and began to scream and beg "Ahhh! P-please master! Stop please! It hurts! It hurts!"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin sighed again and looked off into space "Over a hundred years here, and I've been alone for almost every second...even when I was alive I was alone..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Do you swear to love and obey me?" Hunter asked. "To be my slave, slut, and wife forever! Do you?" he asked, not missing a beat in Rei's torture.
"Still...." Trish said with a shake of her head and a sigh. "In any case, our transaction is complete. Please get your elf and leave." She said as kindly she could muster as Sarah continued to cry softly on the floor, shaking with fright, unable to rise on her own. Perhaps it was better to let her sleep, to let Sarah die and fall into oblivion, at least she would not exist to suffer....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin looked at the girl for a moment and turned to leave "I'm giving her as much freedom as I can...tell her what has happened...if you don't I'll take advantage of a secret deal I made with an ancestore of yours..." he trheatened, his tone calm yet more threatening then anything in the world at the moment.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"P...please! I'll do wahtever you ask! Just stop!" Rei begged tears streaming down her face from the pain.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No no no no!" Trish said, suddenly grabbing Sarah by the neck of her dress and pulling her up. "You take your pet elf and you get the hell out!" She demanded, clearly pissed at the whole idea of leaving the poor elf girl here. "P-Please, dont m-make-" Sarah started, hardly standing on her own to legs. "Kurome!" Trish yelled at her, changing her back into Iris. Trish then basically threw Iris at Gin, the elf girl stumbling as she went and landing heavily on her master, hugging him delightedly at the same time. "Master!" She said happily as she hugged him. "There, see? She fucken loves you, now get out before I call the ghost busters!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You'll do what for who?" Hunter smiled. "I'll give you a hint," he smiled and whispered. "Say please fuck me like a slut, Master. And make it sound good, whore."
Rei restrained her tears as best she could and whimpered "P..please master! F-fuck me like a...s..slut."

In a flash Gin was looming over Trish like the angel of death "Never, and I mean never do that again..." he said as he turned and embraced Iris "I'm sorry..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Trish fell backwards and landed hard on her butt, scowling and cursing. "Get the hell out!" She demanded as she rubbed her sore rear. Iris did not even hear her. She simply hugged her master and warmed his body with her own. "Is Sarah...OK master?" she asked, not knowing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I said make it sound good!" Hunter yelled. "Perhaps you need some motivation?" he smiled and suddenly one of his hands moved down to her pussy and rubbed her clit. "Now...again, this time with feeling, slut."
Rei gasped and barely kept her legs from buckling at the pleasure coming from her niether regions "Ahh! Fuck me master! Please just fuck me!"

Gin noded and began fazing through the ground, leaving behind only his voice "I will return to settle things, Trish."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions