Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
"Great mom, just great!" Alex smiled, and hugged her. "Hey Mom? I kinda need to talk to you...You see, I was pick unfortunately for this whole, taking care of the new foreign kids program. Its some program where we have to take in these foreigner students," he explained, trying to sound convincing. "So...we kinda have some guests over now for.... a few weeks."
"Um, what?" She asked as she put the soup in a bowl and put that in the microwave. "Well...I mean, how many people are we talking about? And where are they going to stay?" She asked, though the chances were already seeming slim by her tone of voice. "We dont have to if we dont want to, so dont be afraid to tell me." She added sternly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico stood by the door watching the whole scene from an eye hidden in a shaded corner "Not such a bad plan..." She muttered before looking around and cleaning up all her stolen treasure and fruit "Are you okay miss Asuna?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Two! Just two, I swear! And they can sleep in my room, or the living room, guestroom!" Alex said. "Please mom?" he begged. "They can help with the housework so you can relax, they can do chores, please!" he begged. Dark Alex though, was already making a plan. If his beautiful mother would refuse him, then...he chose to make her obey him. No matter, the price.
Asuna nodded and sighed "I will be fine...Im just a little...travel sick. It will pass soon." She offered Nico a small smile and closed her eyes, trying to regain composure in her mind.

--------

Amy thought for a moment and then started to shake her head. "No, one only. Im mad that no one even told me about this! Its my house, why not tell the owner that two new tenants are living in it? You can have just one, the other will have to stay at one of your friends house. And of course I want to meet these people, make sure they are what they are." She sighed as she started the microwave, how could her son be so careless?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico Sighed and severed the eye efecively cutting her off from what was happening with Alex and Amy "Well it seems that only one of us can stay..." she said as she sat by Asuna "So..what is it like where you come from?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Come on mom! Is there any way to convince you to let them both stay?" he begged. "None of my other friends can take care of them, no one in the school wants a bunch of new girls hanging out with them, come on Mom!" he begged more and more. "There isn't anything I could do to make you change your mind?"
Asuna thought for a moment and then said "Um...well, It does not look very different from this really. We have cars and planes and stuff...I think the only difference there might be is that there is no magic." She sighed at that, no magic, she wondered if she could still summon her fang or talk to Negi.

-------------

"Girls?! Girls sleeping in your room?! Sorry Alex but no. One on the guest room and that is it, end of story! Now do you want this soup or not?" She asked, firmly closing the argument.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mom, forget about the soup! They both really need a place to stay! We can't just abandon them out on the street!" Alex said. Dark Alex was beginning to get angry now. Anymore of this arguing, and he swore to god he would come right out and rape his own mother!
Amy sighed and turned around. "Look, if it means that much to you, I can get one of my friends to let one of them stay with her, OK? Dont worry, no one will be on the street." She said, turning back and pouring the sup into two bowls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)