Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
((Fair enough))

"I'm sorry!" Mai cried as the slapping return. "One! Two! Three, Mistress! FOUR! FIVE!" she screamed.

--------------------

"Now thank you. It is good to have a beautiful and intelligent young girl here," he said and kissed her neck now, before licking it as his hand moved to her ass, which Axel squeezed in his hand.

--------------------

When Hunter deemed it ready to be fucked, he had his tentacles dip Grace down, slowly pushing it into her pussy. He then had them raise up, then back down, slowly going faster. The tentacle in Grace's mouth went faster, being pleased by the beautiful Grace's oral pleasure.
"Five more!" Silvia said, giving Mai five more slaps on the ass to truly test her. She did not feel guilty though, there was a reward for both of them at the end of this.

----------

Serenity now blushed harder than ever, letting out a small gasp as she felt the squeeze on her ass, closing her eyes for just a second and stirring to fast, making the potion turn blue and explode into a thick dust that disappeared soon after. She coughed cutely as the blast covered her and began to shrink back to her Fair form, still blushing, coming to rest on Axel's shoulder. "Sorry master." She said, half sad, half nervous. "I...I stirred to fast."

-----------

Grace moaned as she felt Hunter's familiar cock enter her, then moaned again as it moved away and then thrust in again. She moaned through her cock gag and continued to please it, moaning softly and cutely as she was fucked. She was blushing very brightly and she clearly felt allot of shame, being fucked in such a way. In this way she had no voice, choice or anything at all, she was an object, and Hunter was using her, that was all.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She's good at this, Mai thought, before crying out to her Mistress. "Six! Seven! Eight!" she cried, her ass turning red from the barrage of slaps. "Nine! TEN, Mistress!" she screamed.

---------------

"Its okay. You're new at this," he smiled. If it was anyone else, I would have punched them, Axel realized. Funny what love does to you, he thought. "Why did you shrink back down though? I liked you when you were my size, my dear. Did I scare you? Do something wrong?"

--------------

Hunter continued to kiss her large breasts as his cock began to speed up now, going into her faster and deeper, before finding that perfect spot he remembered drove her crazy. Hearing her moan made his cock grow it seemed, and his lust grew as well as his tentacle went faster, as did his cock.

((Want me to make a girl for Alexander?))
(Sure!)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Whenever Alexander would get back to his room ,he would find a letter from Axel. COME TO MY WORK ROOM FOR A KIND REWARD FOR SAVING THE WAR LEADER, SERENITY, AND I, it said in bold black words.
"Good." Silvia said, pleased with her slut, stroking her ass gently. "Now then my pretty little slut." She said with a sadistic grin. "Where do you keep your rope?"

-------------

"N-No!" Serenity said, dropping to the ground and returning to her larger form. "Y-You did nothing wrong master! I just...well...Im so used to being small...its kind of a reflex now." She said shyly, naked and beautiful before him. As this happened there was a knock at the door. Outside stood Alexander, having returned shortly after them to find a message waiting for him in his room. Never one to wait or drag things out, he came right away to collect whatever it was Axle wanted to give to him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"U-under the bed, Mistress," Mai replied, knowing where this was headed.

---------------

"Not one to waste time are you? I take you still have your love of cats?" Axel smiled as he moved his hands. A portal appeared, and out crawled a small figure on all fours. "Nya?" a catgirl asked, seeing Alexander in front of her. "Neko meet Alexander, Alexander meet Neko."

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/rr98/...atgirl.jpg
Alexander gave a pleased smile and approached the small cat girl. He reached forward to stroke her head, to feel the softness of her fur, to test her affection, and even more to test her aggression. "She is adorable Axel, where did you find her? What is her name?" He asked, carefully reached for one of her furry ears to tease it a little, ready to pull back at any moment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The catgirl showed no aggression, and mewed happily as she was petted. "I found her when I was working on a teleportation spell. Instead I made a portal to another world and found her coming out of it. Her name is whatever you want. She is yours now," Axel smiled as the kitten licked and kissed Alexander's fingers as he ear was teased, she giggled cutely.
Silvia smiled and laid her temporary slut down on the bed and retrieved the ropes. "OK this will be fun." She whispered as she took Mai's hands and tied them behind her back tightly by her wrists before tying another length around her elbows and pulling back hard until they touched. She then began to tie up her feet, using a bar she had found to keep her thighs separated as she tied her feet to the ropes on her wrists, making it so that she had her arms restrain behind her back, her feet also tied there in a hog tie as a metal bar at her knees kept her thighs open and her pussy unprotected. "Are we nice and cozy?" She asked as she began to fondle one of Mai's breasts.

------

Serenity smiled at the little cat girl that had been summoned forth but not nearly as much as Alexander, who continued to pet her and tease her ears, relishing her small kisses and licks. "Any idea how old she is? What she eats or how she sleeps? Any info will be helpful since I dont want to hurt her." He said as another hand moved to her stomach and began to rub, testing the normal places a cat breed would like to be touched. Since she was from another world, she may not be the same as they were, so he wanted to know everything he could.

------------

Grace moaned as she felt her breasts being licked and teased, sending jolts of pleasurable fire through her body, her pussy alight with passion. Suddenly she gasped as his cock seemed to grow in her and stretched her even more, making her hands clench and unclench as she hung there, utterly helpless. Suddenly her pain at the sudden growth turned to pleasure as she felt him hit her G spot, driving her mind into a whirlwind of pleasure, making her nearly orgasm on the first unexpected thrust there. She moaned loudly and began to thrust against him, moaning as she did.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)