Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
((Axel: ....Wow

Me: Down boy))

"If you could," Axel said, still lost in her beauty. "Ahem, um....S-Serenity, I need your help on some potions. There has been a high demand in love potions recently, and I need your help making some potions. It will go faster with your help."

---------------

Hunter smiled and rose from his seat. "I have done much for you, and I may lose my position because of it. The least you could do is show some joy," he mumbled and gazed at her cleavage. "I have done favors for you, now you will do favors for your Master. Now strip your clothes off, nice and slowly, my dear."
Serenity nodded and smiled brightly. "Sure! Just tell me what to do master!" She was so innocent, it was obvious, and not even human. What more could Axel ask for?

---------------

Grace nodded and wordlessly began to strip slowly, allowing her dress to pool at her feet, leaving her in nothing but her under garments. She then began to undo her breast wrap. She used to wear a bra, but a bar was an angelo thing and now that she lived with Saxons she had to dress like them. The wrapping was very small though, hardly covering anything, nothing more then a single strip of cloth wrapped once around her breasts, covering only her nipples and only just barely. Instead of her normal panties she wore a very thin white thong, its strands nothing more then spaghetti like strings holding a white, thin cloth over her pussy, barely covering it. Her ass was in plain few since all but what covered her pussy was little more than strings. She blushed cutely and averted her beautiful eyes. "Would you like me to continue?" She asked, letting him have the chance to strip her himself at this point if he wanted to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter licked his lips as he gazed at his beautiful prey. "Why wouldn't I? Continue, my love. Strip for me, and let me see your beautiful body."

-----------------

"There is bowl over there, on the desk with a pink liquid. Take a wooden spoon and pour the yellow potion next to the bowl in it, and stir," Axel ordered, pointing everything out. God she's perfect! he thought.
Grace nodded, still blushing and undid her wrapping, letting it fall to the ground and show her spectacular breasts. She then slowly pulled off her panties as well, her beautiful pussy becoming exposed. She kicked her clothes away then and stood naked before Hunter, her hands behind her back, her face covered in a cute red blush she got every time they had sex, still so pure that she felt dirty about it, though she no longer resisted. She waited, knowing her would either embrace and kiss her, leading her to the bed with him, or take her hostilely and rape her, possibly with his tentacles, it was the way things were normally done.

-------

Serenity smiled and obeyed, doing as Alex had asked.

----------

Silvia smiled and suddenly thrust her tongue into Mai's pussy, entering her and licking all over, rolling and teasing her nipples still.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter marveled at her beauty, truly she was an Angel or Goddess on Earth. He steppe closer, and held her waist and pulled her into a kiss, first soft, then pushing in his tounge into her mouth, ash er breasts pushed against his chest. "You are perfect," he whispered, before returning to the heated kiss, expecting to be kissed back.

--------------

Axel couldn't help, but gaze at Serenity's cute butt and he felt his cock harden and grow, probably being noticeable if Serenity looked at him. "Very good, my love...I mean, my lovely assistant!" he yelled.

-------------------

Mai continued her screams and moans, and suddenly came, unleashing her orgasm onto Silvia's face. "Mistress!" she screamed.
Grace did not disappoint, kissing back as best she could. Hunter had not yet gotten her to the point to where she loved him, but at least she submitted to him and cared about him. She wrapped her arms around him and returned the kiss, pressing her body against his gently. Perhaps he would take it slow tonight. She always found that to be more preferable.

--------

Serenity blushed but did not turn around. She said nothing but kept stirring accepting his explanation. She was a lowly slave and he was a master warlock, a lovely assistant was all she could hope to be.

--------

Silvia licked up all her juices and when she was finished she looked up and smiled. "You have been bad slave, I did not tell you to come yet!" She sat on the bed and said "Come on, over my knee, you need to be punished."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-yes, Mistress," Mai obeyed and crawled to her Mistress and went over her knee. "Punish your stupid whore, Mistress," she whispered, her mind filled with pleasure and sex.

---------------------

"Ahem, very good. Now pour some of that red potion on the left of you. Only a little bit, though, not too much over the potion will be too powerful. The potion in the bowl will turn red for a second, before turning back to pink," Axel explained and walked closer, placing one hand on Serenity's waist.

----------------------

Perhaps soft sex was next time, in a time where Hunter's mind wasn't filled with foreign thoughts. Tentacles came out of his back as he kissed Grace and went over to her body, petting and rubbing her soft skin. "My beautiful Grace," he whispered as the tentacles wrapped around her limbs, and began massaging her breasts, and ass, as Hunter kissed her lips, still.
Once Mai was in place Silvia said "Count them out slut!" She then spanked her hard five times, each time her palm came down faster and faster, not to mention harder. Silvia was a warrior, she had more then enough power to pack into her slaps.

---------

Serenity reacted to the touch on her waist right away by moving into him, so that while his hand was on her waist, she was cuddling into him as she did her work. She loved physical contact, and her warm, naked body was more then wiling to rub up against Axel. She poured in just the right amount of potion, he sharp mind and nimble fingers being very well suited for the task.

----------

Grace groaned as she felt the tentacles restrain her and let a few tears fall from her eyes, only one or two. This was the worst, she hated those damned things so much! She continued to kiss him though, even as her arms and legs were pulled out to the sides to expose her and even as the other tentacles began to massage her lushes breasts and firm ass, making her squirm and moan.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Whatever happened to our private RP, dude?))

"Ah! O-one! T-two! Three! Four! F-FIVE!" she screamed as her ass was slapped, turning red. "Mistress....Slut is sorry," Mai whimpered.

------------------

Axel suddenly smiled, and formed a plan. Half to see how focused his slave and second...because he had fallen in love, sadly. He wrapped his arm around Serenity's waist and kissed her cheek. "You are doing good, young one, just keep stirring."

---------------------

Hearing and seeing Grace squirm and moan like that was beautiful to Hunter. He walked back and sat on the bed, and moved his coat so his erect cock was out and open. The tentacles rubbed Grace's beautiful pussy against it, as they squeezed her breasts. Hunter kissed her tits, sucking and licking them as a tentacle pushed into his wife's mouth, wanting to be pleased.
(Im taking a break from it, if I dont feel motivated to post in it, then it is best I dont post until I feel like it again, otherwise its a wasted filler post that is not a post that I truly wanted)

"What?! I was not finished Slut! Now we start again! Count them out!" Silvia said as she slapped Mai's ass five times again, even harder this time.

-------------

Serenity blushed heavily at this and got closer to him. "Thank you master." she said timidly, loving the contact but still managing to maintain her work.

----------

Grace hung limply from the tentacles as they touched and felt up every single part of her body. Her breasts, her ass, her puss, her mouth, nothing was safe. She began to obediently suck on the tentacle when it came to her mouth and moaned loudly as her whole body was stimulated in such a way, her pussy moistening as Hunter continued.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)