Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
He smiled and licked away her tears. "Come on, I will help you up." He said, offering her a hand. When she took it (Assuming she does) He led her to a large dining area with a large table in the middle and several chairs all around it. Her chair was obvious as it had straps for her arms and legs and a large wooden dildo sticking proudly up from the seat, like a rhino's horn. "Take a seat my dear and then we can eat." Mike said, smiling sadistically.

-------------

"I-I dont know yet." Ren admitted. She had been given no time ti think about it, and as distressed as she was, coming up with a name now would be hard. That coupled with the fact that Renamon only named their children after they hatched, if at all, since many digimon name themselves, she was left clue less. She shuddered cutely as Silvia gently lapped up what remained of the milk that was slowly dribbling out of her stimulated breasts.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Y-y-yes, Master," Rain cried, tears still fresh. She walked over to the chair and stared at the chair before slowly moving to sit on it, stiffening her tears as the wood penetrated her body. by the time she was sitting down, tears flowed down her cheeks.

--------------

"Silvia? My love, please go find Angy. I impregnated her as well and wish to make sure she is okay," Alex said. He then looked at Ren and smiled. "How about...Dante if its a guy and Tali if its a girl, my dear?" he asked, licking her furry neck.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uh hu." Mike said, stopping Rain before she sat down. "That virginity is mine, not the chairs. So then, you will just have to sit like this." He said, guiding her bottom to the chair, making her impale her ass on it. "There, all nice and snug?" He asked, strapping her arms and ankles down.

-------------

(Dante if its a girl? And Tali if its a girl?)

"Um.." Ren said hesitantly as she felt his tongue moving up her neck. She shivered again, closing her eyes for a few moments. She did not want to name him or her Dante, that was a human name, though Tali was OK. But to her horror she found she was to afraid of what Alex might do to her now that she was not pregnant to speak against him or voice her opinions. She looked down sadly, knowing that they did not even matter now that she was a slave.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well?" Alex asked, kissing her neck. "I want an answer, Ren. Are they good names for our child?"

((Edited))

---------------

"Y-yes!" Rain cried, as she felt the wood rip her poor ass, tears flowing down freely.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
A few tears slid down Ren's furry face as he kissed her and demanded answers. What had he done to her?! Why was she so afraid of him? Even with her whole village in danger she had just barely submitted, her pride had kept her strong, where was it now? The answer came when she looked at her egg. She was a mother now and Alex was the most dangerous thing she had ever encountered in her entire life. She was terrified of him because despite what he might say, he was a huge threat to her and the egg, at least thats what her instincts told her. She trembled a little and softly said. "I...I..th-think Tali is good..." She hugged her egg tightly and squeezed her eyes shut. She expected him to thrust into her or grab her with his tentacles or twist and bite her nipples any second now. She had to protect her egg, and herself, but what could she do? She almost begged him to have mercy, unsure why she expected him to destroy her, but only whimpered as she hugged her egg, her eyes closed, her tail between her legs as she curled up into the fetal position.

------------

Silvia found Angy swimming in the pool, the shallow end of course. She was floating on the surface lazily since Alex had seemingly lost interest in her. She wondered if he would free her now that he had Ren and Silvia.

------------

Alone in the bed of her room, the small defeated figure of Flare curled up tightly, crying softly. She hated life, she hated Alex, but more than that she was afraid of him. Such a creature, so powerful, it was enough to drive her over the edge. She cried silently, humming an old lullaby to herself, eyes full of tears, unblinking in her trauma. She was beyond broken, she was shattered, her mind scattered and sent to the winds. She was so frightened that even if she was set free she would go crazy, seeing Alex in every shadow. the poor forlorn creature stayed there, in the dark, crying and humming, lost in her own fear, wanting nothing more then death. Silvia may be able to do something...if she even knew about Flare's condition.

--------------

Mike tied down Rain's hand and ankles to the chair, making sure she could not move. The wood was mercifully smooth and slightly lubed for her so the pain was not as bad as it could have been. Mike sat next to her and watched her cry, waiting for her to settle down. After awhile he asked "Is slave read to eat?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex looked at Ren and sighed silently. He then closed his eyes, broadcasting his thoughts so Silvia could hear them. Silvia? Where's Angy? he asked first. After hearing Silvia's answer he said, Come back to the room and take care of Ren. Try to keep her....happy, he said. Also check do me a favor and check on Flare before or after Ren. I don't she is doing well and may need your kind and beautiful soul, he thought said.

-------------------

Rain looked at Mike and stifled some of her tears. "O-only if Master wants slave to eat... Only with Master's permission," she whimpered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia was there in no time and began to calm Ren, who was still very much under the influence of her motherly hormones. Flare was where they had left her, curled up, still humming, still crying, still shaking. She was damaged, there was no doubt about that, but to what extent?

---------------

"Well, I want you to eat if you are hungry." Mike said, waving a piece of cantaloupe in front of her face, just in front of her nose and lips. "But if you dont want it..." He said with a sadistic smile, withdrawing the delicious fruit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex thanked Silvia, before leaving the room. He walked over to the room where Flare was last. He opened the door a crack, and if Flare was still there, saw her on the bed. "Flare?" he whispered, concerned as he stepped in and closed the door behind him.

----------------

"No, no! Please, Master, your slave is hungry!" Rain said and leaned over to the piece of fruit and hesitated for a second before taking her bite. Her tears started up again a bit due to the wood in her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Theres a good slave." He said smiling as he stroked her head and allowed her to eat more of the juicy fruit. The juices dripped over her chin since she was being fed by some one else and slipped down over her breasts, making Mike lick his lips.

---------

The Moment Flare heard Alex's voice, she turned towards him with wide fright filled eyes and began to tremble uncontrollably and almost violently. "M-m-m-m-master...." She stuttered, backing away to the edge of the bed, tears already spilling out of her eyes as she hid in the covers. "P-P-P-P-Please...d-d-d-dont...dont..." She could talk any more as her voice trembled far to much. Her small heart was racing, she was frightened out of her mind. She began to chew on the bed sheets cowering before him.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai blushed red, which stood out greatly thanks to her blue skin, as she noticed him look at her like that. Like a lion to a lamb in a way. "T-thank you, Master," she whimpered, as she cutely ate more food, scared of her Master, leaving her like a timid kitty cat.

---------------

"Calm down Flare....You've been broken, and you're scared. Let me help you rebuild and recover. I am not evil, my dear," Alex whispered, but kept his distance, to help her remain...calm in a way.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)