Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Each time she was stroked she flinched as though she was going to be hit, though each time the flinch lessened and lessened until finally she accepted his strokes for what they were and cuddled up into him once more. "Um..m-maybe...Daisy...or Flower..Rose?" She could not make up her mind, not with the constant threat of displeasing Gin over her head. He had often threatened to punish her, and to this new Sarah, her might as well have done so each time he threatened to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Suddenly all the Sailor Scouts were slapped to the ground and their clothes torn off. Hunter grabbed Rei's face and made her watch as her friends were fucked and screamed, and moaned, calling themselves sluts and whores, begging to be fucked. "What do you see, Sailor Slut?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Something I wanna do master!" Rei beamed ready and willing for her turn.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"How about Iris?" Gin offered still looking hurt at the fear in her eyes, had he really been so cruel?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Y-Yes...Iris..thats a nice name." Iris said softly. She noticed that Gin looked hurt and hugged him softly. "Did I...Am I a...bad pet? Im sorry master, you must be so displeased with me. All I do is cry and take up space. Its hard..bu-but I will try to be better OK? I wont say bad things about myself and be nicer, even if you hit me, because Im your pet and you are my master. What would you like to do with me master? Would you like to use my holes again?" she back away and spread her legs, freely offering her sex to him. "Or maybe you would like to use my other hole, I dont think you used that one yet." She said turning over and waving her butt in the air a little. "It will probbaly hurt...but I probably deserve it." She said sadly. She could not help but hate herself, look at what she had become!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then get on your knees whore, and suck my cock!" he ordered, pulling her into a kiss and pushing her tounge into her mouth, and dominating it before pushing her on the ground. He looked to the other Sailor Scouts, even the little one with pink hair was begging for cock, and acting like a total whore. Amazing.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No...I order you to tell me what you want." Gin said calmly looking for ways to make things right.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rei moaned into the kiss then smiled when she was forced down on her knees, engulfing Hunters cock hungerly she went to work sucking with all her might while bobbing her head, the sailor scouts moans good be be heard for miles, how perfect.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Each of the Sailor Sluts were moaning and screaming. Out of the crowd of monsters the bruised, bleeding, and near dead Tuxedo Mask. One of the monsters threw him between Rei and Sailor Moon and Alex sighed. "He's still alive?"

"S-Sailor Moon...Sailor M-Mars...help..." he begged.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Iris answered with out any hesitation at all. "I want what you want." she answered smiply. It was all she knew now. IF Gin wanted Sarah back then he was going to need outside, possibly psichic, help. She was locked in her own mind and this simple doll was left in her place. Iris cuddled up next to him and softly asked with trembling, sad lips, "A-Am I n-no longer attractive? My ears are to long arent they? Im sorry master, I can cut them for you if you want, its easy you know, I think Sarah read something about elf bikers doing it..." She hugged him desprately, just seeking for his acceptance.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'll help you..." Rei said quitely before covering him with flames, instantly there was nothing but ashes "They were so hot he felt no pain before he was incinerated...that's the help I give him..."

"...never do something that hurts you...and what I want is for Sarah to be free but you to still live..." Gin said as he thought "We need some kind of medium..."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good job!" Sailor Moon moaned as she and her demon lover fucked one another. They then shared a kiss as he came inside her. "What a shame. I wanted to make him watch as he saw you sluts do what you do best," Hunter said. "Now get back to work, whore!" he ordered, slapping her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)