Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

Aussa appeared astonished. "So much power and you're not in a Divine Form?? No matter. You're foolish anyway and shall suffer the consequences." Aussa did not, however, appear to be frightened or the least bit worried. He merely raised one hand causing a huge column of rock to erupt from below Faiz, lifting him into the air and crushing him into the ceiling.

(Underground Training Facility)

"I cannot let this continue," Masquerade said seriously. "The castle will be destroyed." Masquerade disappeared in a flash of golden light.

"This is bad," Solia said. "I really hope Faiz will be alright. Maybe Masquerade will be able to break up the fight."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

"Me too...I really worried...We always monitor each other's power everytime we involve in battles to avoid something wrong happened...." Mika stated in worried tone.

(The Battle Room)

Once he's in the air, he swing the thunder sword and destroy the rocks into a pile of dust using a small amount of force. And as his foot touches the ceiling, Faiz charge once again with his thunder sword pointing to Aussa
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Corridor)

The soldier waiting for Faiz to come out was sweating. "Oh man, I'm going to be in so much trouble."

Masquerade appeared next to him. "Let me in!" he demanded in a panicked tone.

"I can't," the soldier explained worriedly. "The door won't open until the task is complete, whether for good or for bad."

(The Battle Room)

A huge chunk of rock erupted out of the ground automatically, allowing Aussa to skirt around it and draw his own sword again which grew in length. Pieces of rock on the ground clustered and hovered around the blade.

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

"You're too late..." He said as swing his thunder sword which grew thicker, slashing Aussa's arm which holds the sword. The thunder blade manage to get through Aussa's arm, and Faiz increase the amount of force and energy to completely destroy Aussa's arm. "We better stop...if we want to survive from being buried...We're shaking the underground so much..." He advised. "....If you don't want to listen...then we, and the others will die here..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Battle Room)

The place was shaking violently and Aussa let out a horrible cry of pain. "I can't stop! I've lost control! Just defeat me now while I've got some sort of hold on it! But don't kill me, please!" Aussa sweatdropped. "Just knocking me unconscious should do the trick."

(Corridor)

Rocks were falling from the tunnel ceiling. One almost landed on top of the frightened soldier, but Masquerade acted quickly and pulled him out of the way. "I hope he...No. I've warned him not to use it..." Masquerade said to himself warily.

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

The wolf retreats the thunder sword that strike Aussa's rocky arm and absorb it's power to be used as shockwaves. With a gentle grab on Aussa's throat, Faiz send a shockwaves through his body and hit gently on his brain to make Aussa unconscious.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Battle Room)

Aussa slowly slipped into unconsciousness. All of the rocks that formed his armor fell to the earth slowly. He crumpled to the ground and the door to the Battle Room unlocked.

Masquerade rushed in to see his falling comrade and the destroyed Battle Room. He ran to Aussa and cradled him in his arms. "You damn fool..." Masquerade uttered. He looked up at Faiz. "My, my you've got quite some power there. Your friends are back at the Training Facility so you can go on ahead and meet with them there. After you're reunited, go ahead and call it a night. I think you all could use some rest." In a flash of golden light, Masquerade and Aussa disappeared.

The OCA
(Battle Room)

"...Luckily I'm able to avoid my Divine Form to emerge... I don't have any intention to kill your friend..." Faiz said softly while nodded and walks out of the Battle Room slowly since he use more than half of his energy allocated for today's training.

Once Faiz stepped in, Mika's ears twitch and saw her brother walking weakly. Quickly, she approaches him and lend a help. "What happen down there? Don't tell me you use your Divine Form?" Mika said in strict tone.

Faiz just shook his head. "...I didn't...If I use it...all of us will buried here alive..."

"...Hmm..That make sense...I forgot about that..." Mika stucks out tongue playfully, slowly approaches Ardeal and Solia.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Solia ran as quickly as she could and embraced Faiz tightly, rubbing her face into his fur. "I was so worried about you," she said cutely. "But I knew you would come out on top." She smiled at him and kissed him on the cheek.

Ardeal walked up to him as well. "Yeah, you must have taught that guy a lesson he won't soon be forgetting."

Ariadne stamped her foot and walked up to Ardeal. Without hesitation, she slapped him in the face. "That's my friend you're talking about!" she shouted. "He could have died in there, even though it was mostly his fault. Why did he have to use his Divine Form? He could have ended up like me...." she broke off, tears starting to form in her eyes.

Quarry tilted his head in curiosity. "Did something happen to you that involved your Divine Form?"

Ariadne nodded sadly. "I'll tell you guys tomorrow. I'm not in the mood to talk about it now." She wiped her tears and looked at Mika, a large smile on her face. "I'm guessing you all are tired. Would you like me to take you to your room now?"

The OCA

Faiz embrace Solia gently and plant a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry for making you all worried..."

Mika and Faiz look to Ariadne's sudden action after Ardeal mention about Aussa. "...I don't blame on Aussa, my dear friend...I presume we've been carried away a little..." Faiz raise a warm yet weak smile to Adriane, in order to calm her. "...Masquerade says we should call it a night.." Faiz spoke quite a lot today, especially during the batlle.

"Yes, please send us to our room, Ariadne..." Mika nodded, still holding her weak brother."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds