Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Battle Room)

"Well, you're surrounded by vicious golems who want to pound you into the ground," the voice said sarcastically. "What the hell do you think you're supposed to do? Attack!"

All four golems roared and aimed powerful punches at Faiz.

(The Fear Room: Solia)

Solia pulled out her wooden staff and charged the woman. When she got close enough, she swung the staff and hit the woman in the head, causing the woman's body to turn into mist.

"Well, that was easy," Solia said, still worried about Faiz, but by now she realized that this had to be a test and an illusion.

"You are getting braver, but bravery includes more than just recklessness," the woman spoke. She had reappeared several feet behind Solia. "It also involves making wise decisions."

(The Fear Room: Ardeal)

Ardeal's blurred eyes came across a sight in the distance. It was a short, young girl with auburn hair and hazel light brown eyes. Her skin was tanned and the garments she wore were all silver. She was holding a large bow with an arrow ready to fire.

"You're the one who shot my sister," Ardeal growled.

"And what of it?" the girl responded. "I am certainly stronger than you. You don't stand a chance against me."

Ardeal moved to unsheath his sword, but the girl only pulled tighter on the bowstring. "One false move and this arrow goes right into your forehead," she said threateningly.

(Underground Training Facility)

Ariadne blushed. "I-I...n-no one has ever said I w-was beautiful b-before," Ariadne said. "T-thank you." She smiled. With a flick of both her wrists, portals opened up in front of Ariadne and absorbed the water spells. More pink flower petals started raining from the ceiling. "T-try not to think about limitations," she advised. "Most spellcasting c-comes from one's frame of mind. If you think your power is limitless, then it w-will be. We also want to work on the overall power and creativity of your water spells. No offense, but you c-can't hurt me. I-I am s-stronger than you." She blushed more intensely and bowed her head to Mika. "I am sorry."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

In a blink of eye, the wolf dodge all the powerful attacks and even hold one of the punch from one of the golems, before he reflect the force back which able to throws the golem to the wall. "They're quite powerful...I should be careful..." He thought to himself as jumped in the air and throws a lick directly one of the golem's head.

"That's okay, Ariadne... It's just me who worried much about my own safety..." The dragoness said with warm smile while her hands moving around while chanting another spells silently. "...I'll do as you suggest, Ariadne..." Mika close her crystal-green eyes while focusing on different attacks which she's not yet used before.

A ring of small poodle surrounds Ariadne about 5 foot before a huge amount of water raised up in the air and creating a 'water prison'. It's enough to blind Ariadne, but of course, she might know what Mika's next attack. Then, a swarm of sharp water arrows emerge from the wall of water prison and shot towards Ariadne with her eyes still closed, since she'll use her mind abilities to control and chant the spells.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Battle Room)

The golem that was thrown into the wall turned into dust. Another golem grumbled something and Faiz's attack did nothing to the golem he was targeting. The third golem raised it's rocky arms into the air and huge boulders started raining down from the ceiling.

Solia hadn't been afraid a moment before, but now she was. How was she supposed to hurt something she couldn't hit. She thought, taking the woman's advise. The woman didn't attack her. The woman looked threatening, but made no attempt to attack. What was going on?

'This is supposed to be a test of bravery,' Ardeal thought. 'I have to act. I might be too slow, but I must take out the enemy. I must take this chance.' With a deep breath, he unsheathed his sword and dashed at the girl in a zigzag path.

The girl fired a few arrows, but missed. Some were deflected by Ardeal's sword. He felt invigorated as he rushed at her. Time for some revenge.

Ariadne smiled. She held up her hands and the water arrows burst into more pink flower petals, but then, they swirled around her and formed a sphere. With all her might, Ariadne threw her arms outward, causing the sphere of flower petals to surge outward and destroy the water prison, and transforming the water into more flower petals. The whole area was becoming fragrant with the intoxicating smell of a strange type of flower. "T-that's what I'm t-talking about," Ariadne complimented. "B-but I'd be careful if I were you. I'm almost ready to go on the offensive." She giggled and watched the flower petals slowly drift through the area.

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

With his body still moving fast, the wolf kick the fallen boulders with a quick yet powerful force, enough to break the boulders into small pieces. He manage to figure out a way to defeat the others based from what he have seen one of the golems tun into dust. "That force reflection might work..." Faiz thought as referring to the force reflection that he used before.

After all the boulders has been break completely, he stood silently in the middle of the arena, waiting for the remaining golems to make a move.

As expected. Her newest water spell not work against Ariadne as she could feel the flower petals landing on her claw feet while her eyes still closed. "...I envy you...You're really strong than me...able to dispel my new midrange water spell easily..." She let out a small sigh while open s eyes, looking to the flower petals covering the ground. It looks beautiful like herself and Ariadne were at open field full with flowers.

While her eyes focusing on the fallen flower petals and taking a step forward to Ariadne, she try creating another new water spell in her mind. Mika planning to do some surprise and close-range attacks, hoping her attack able to weaken Ariadne just a little bit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Battle Room)

The golems had frozen up. They were waiting for Faiz to make a move. "So, have you lost your nerve then?" the voice asked from nowhere. "Go ahead, make short work of him!" The golems roared in unison. One lobbed a huge boulder at Faiz, one ran up to punch him, and the final one cast a spell that caused stalagmites to emerge from underneath Faiz.

"So, you'd kill my boyfriend, but you won't attack me?" Solia asked the woman.

"Why don't you take your revenge?" the woman asked enigmatically.

Solia could only gaze in wonder. What was this woman talking about?

With one mighty blow, he sliced the girl in half. However, with a bright flash of silver light, she reappeared like she hadn't been hurt. "I don't know whether I should let you go free or not," the girl said. "You are braver than before, but you shouldn't be so reckless."

Ardeal was still stunned on how the girl managed to pull herself together...literally.

Ariadne smiled at Mika and waved her hand like she was saying goodbye. Then, Ariadne's body flashed and vanished. Her body shimmered as she flashed from cluster of flower petals to cluster of flower petals. As she flashed through the air, she tossed some of the flower petals at Mika, their edges turning as sharp as blades.

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

Without waiting much time, Faiz make a move by holding the golem's punch and reflect the forces till it throws the golem back to the wall, before moving on destroying the huge boulder while letting himself flew in the air, avoiding the sharp stalagmites. Then, the wolf put a huge force on both feet and kick one of the golem's neck and head, to make sure the force is enough to give an effect similar to force reflection.

A water emerges around her and create a water barrier which make the sharp flower petals into soft one. Ariadne could see what is Mika doing behind the barrier because it's empty. The dragoness taken this opportunity by creating another spell; a tail-size water 'tentacles' emerge from the barrier, moving and tie Ariadne's arms, legs and body in a gentle way before she went out of the barrier. "..I really don't want to hurt you, but...now I should..." She said softly with a slight blush. A small charge of lightning flows through the water 'tentacles' via her tail and shocks Ariadne gently but enough to paralyze her movement for a short while.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Battle Room)

Two of the golems crumbled into dust. The voice growled from above. "You think you've won, don't you?!" the voice snarled. "Terra Li Protect!" A very thick green barrier surrounded the final golem. "Let him have it!" And with that, the last golem charged.

After several minutes of thinking, Solia finally figured it out. "I'm not going to attack you," she stated simply.

"Really? No revenge?" the woman questioned.

"No. Sometimes being brave means backing down when it is the right thing to do. Plus, revenge doesn't bring relief; it only strikes one down with more grief."

The woman smiled an evil smile and nodded. "Good girl..." she whispered as her body disappeared into mist.

Solia blinked and when she opened her eyes, she was outside the wooden door leading to the Fear Room.

"What do you mean?" Ardeal demanded.

The girl aimed an arrow right at Ardeal's heart. "Recklessness only gets the one's you love killed," she said.

Ardeal growled and rushed at her, but tripped over a tree branch. The girl shot her arrow, and when Ardeal arose and looked behind him, he saw Mika laying on the ground, an arrow through her heart.

Masquerade strolled in casually to watch the training. Another spellcaster conjured him up a soft, red armchair and he took a seat.

Ariadne cried out a little in pain, but was otherwise not affected. The flower petals responded to her cry. They rushed towards her and started covering her body. Some petals slipped under the watery bonds. The kept swirling around her until she was covered in a shell of flower petals.

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

While himself is in the air, waiting for his feet touches the ceiling, he cast a new spell which he believes would break the green barrier and destroy the golem at the same time. Once completed, he put a huge force to his feet and the ceiling, sending him to the golem at high speed with his right fist is ready to break the barrier. "...Destroy..." Faiz said inder his maw, a bright yellow light brighten his right fist and touch the barrier before a small cracks appear.

Mika knew it's not over yet. The water 'tentacles that tied Ariadne split even more and wrap around the sheel of water petals. Then, it turn into solid ice, capable to make the flower petals turns pale as well as the ice prison, before a thunder energy flows the icy 'tentacles' and shocks Ariadne continuously inside the ice prison. The extra conductivity and midrange of thunder power quite enough to paralyze the enemy completely and disable the vision and hearings.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Battle Room)

The golem's barrier cracked and shattered and the force of the blow caused the golem to crumble into a cloud of dust. "So, you destroyed my golems," the voice said. From up above, a man descended slowly. He had long, messy black hair and really pale skin like he hadn't been out in the sun for years. His eyes had dark rings around them like he hadn't slept for the same amount of years. He wore dark pants, a black shirt, and a black overcoat that went down to his ankles. He had two silver chain necklaces around his neck. As he landed, it was evident that one single angel wing with black feathers sprouted from his back. "I...am Aussa." He laughed cruelly. "You may be powerful and fast, but you'll have to be ten times that to beat me." He took out a long sword made of the blackest steel. "Prepare yourself!"

(Corridor)

Solia looked at the soldier. "Where's my brother?" she demanded.

The soldier rolled his eyes. "He apparently hasn't completed his challenge yet. Your lesson is over. Go back the way we came to the Underground Training Facility for your next lesson." With that, he turned his gaze back at the huge wooden door.

Solia stomped her foot and marched down the dimly lit corridor.

Ardeal was bewildered and enraged. He turned towards the girl. "You're done," was all he said. He quickly disappeared and reappeared behind her with a quickness that almost matched Masquerade's. He slashed at the girl several times, but each time, the girl merely recovered. She fired five arrows at him simultaneously, but he deflected them all with his sword. He rushed her one last time and stabbed her through the heart. She gasped.

"Don't be reckless in the future," she said. "Use your rage, but don't let it control you. You did good." And with that, her body turned into mist and Ardeal found himself looking at the large wooden door leading into the Fear Room.

Masquerade chuckled to himself at the spectacle. He was glad Mika was getting creative with her magic, and it wasn't even taking that much toll on her. The great battle was enough to take her mind off of any limitations. She was doing great.

"W-wow, t-that looked l-like it would have hurt," Ariadne stuttered and blushed as she tapped Mika's shoulder gently from behind. She giggled a little bit.

The OCA
(The Battle Room)

Once the man fully appear, Faiz just stare on him strangely like his usual habit. From Aussa's way of laugh and talk, he didn't take that seriously. The wolf take a fighting stance, waiting for Aussa to make a move.

Mika dispel all the water spell she used and gather back the unused power to recover her energy. A small gasps running through her maw before turning around to face Ariadne. "...I'm sorry if I hurt you much...Ariadne...I don't have a will to go far...." She said softly with a slight smile before Ariadne a gentle embrace.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds