Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
Sarah opened her mouth obediently and licked up the cum. "thank you master!" She said happily, snuggling up next to him,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin looked down at her in thought "Well pet, what should we do next?"

Rei smiled as each of the scouts said their 'I do's' in turn and she was all that was left "I do!" she added happily.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Very good. Do these demons and monsters take these girls as their wives?" the man asked. "I do," Hunter and the others said. "Then-"

"STOP!" a voice ordered Tuxedo Mask appeared and punched Sailor Moon's demon. "Sailor Scouts, we're here to save you!" he said as some other of the Sailor Scouts allies appeared.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah looked lost and looked around for a moment. "M-Me? Are you asking me master?" She asked, her eyes still glazed over strangely. Who knew what was happening in her head, maybe he would have to find a way to dive in there later. "I um...I dont know master." She said. "Do you want to use me again? I like it when you do that! Or maybe hurt me? I dont like that one so much, but its ok since Im a pet." She turned her head and took her ears in her hands and said "I can twist these for you if you want, then you can just focus on the rest of my worthless body." Her voice trembled at the end there and it was clear she was hurting already, but just did not want to show it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Go away!" Rei yelled the Sailor scouts repeating her as they rushed to their demon's sides.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Stop! I never want to see you hurt! You understand?!" Gin yelled already missing the real Sarah 'What have I done?!'
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"What?" Tuxedo Mask asked, running to the Sailor Scouts with his allies. "Girls, its me! What are you talking about!?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah covered her head as he yelled at her, truly afraid that he was going to strike her. "Im sorry master! Oh Im a bad pet..." She said with teary eyes, still covering her head and shaking. "Im sorry, I wont eat OK? That way I can learn not to be bad. From now on master is the only one that thinks. Not stupid ugly slut Sarah." She said still cowering before him, utterly and completely submissive and self loathing.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gin looked down at her with a hurt expression at her words "Sarah...you know that's not what I want...why can't you be like before?"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"We know who you are!" Sailor moon said throwing her bouquet at Tuxedo mask "And we don't care!" Plotu added hidding behind her demon "So go away! Now!" Rei fisinshed clinging to Hunter for dear life.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You...broke...it.." she said, speaking the words slowly, as if trying to understand it himself. "Sarah...she doesnt like you....I Like you though!" She quickly added and cowered slightly. "She...left....she is somewhere...deep....deep in here." She said pointing to her head. "She does not want to come out, she will never come out....Im sorry master! Im such a stupid slut, Im not good at explaining at all. Please punish my unworthy flesh....Im so...so useless."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"W...what have you done?!" Tuxedo Mask yelled and charged at Hunter. Suddenly though, Sailor Jupiter punched him, and the other Sailor Scouts attacked his allies, and stood ready to protect their demon. "Sailor Scouts, why don't you explain to these gentlemen what i going on and why you don't want to be saved?" Hunter smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)