Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Flare whimpered softly as she was placed down. Silvia gently tucked her in and fallowed her master to were Ren was. Ren was currently curled up, sweating badly, her fur totally matted. She was chewing the covers with her sharp Fox teeth with her eyes tightly shut. "Go away! No more! Ahhhh!" She screamed, clearly hallucinating some sort of torture. Her eyes burst open and tears flooded down her face as she looked at Alex with glazed over eyes. "Dont eat me!" She begged and tried to move, but her weakness and pregnancy would not let her.

------

Mike smirked and said "No, I think you took a to long, I will just have to make sure your awake. But dont you scream! I dont like screaming this early in the morning!" He dripped more wax on to her stomach and mover it up so it hit her breast, just next to her nipple, the restraints on Rains arms and legs keeping her from doing more the squirming.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex used his tentacles to restrain her arms and legs and said. "Ren. It is Master! It is Alex!" he yelled, his dick still hard from Flare. He tried to hold her down long enough, so he could push in his dick into her mouth, his hands gabbing her breasts, trying overcome her fear with pleasure. "Silvia! Anything you could do to help?!"

-------

Rain bit her lip, and tightened her feet and hands. "Y-yes, Master," he cried. Please let him be quick! she thought as the burning nearly drove her to a screaming insanity.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia walked in and nodded, closing her eyes. Ren seemed to calm down and relaxed in her restraints. Before his dick even touched her she was gasping "Ow..ow...ow...no more...leave Flare alone...please...dont..dont put that gun there....." She was helpless now but her condition was only getting worse.

----------

A few drops later Mike stopped, but just as it seemed he was done he let one more drop fall on her slit, where it began to slide down and burn until it hardened, touching her sensitive lips and clit. He smiled and watched her reaction.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex pulled his dick out of her mouth, and put it near her pussy. He rubbed it against her, before gently pushing in and pulling out, then in again. If it hurt her then maybe the pain would help her snap out of it, if it felt good, it would hopefully snap her back to normal. "Keep going Silvia, do what you can to calm her down."

--------------

Mai bit her lip hard and this and her eyes flooded. Her teeth bit so hard into her, blood became drawn from her mouth. Tears fell down, but atleast that part of the day was over.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren seemed to become better and better as he thrust into her softly, though going to far would be dangerous for the baby. Finally she came to her senses and began to pant and moan, gripping the covers as her pussy was gently fucked. "Oh...oh yeah..." She moaned, clearly loving the combination of the drug like effect of his dick and the fucking at the same time. Silvia breathed easier and fell into a chair, tired from her efforts.

--------

(Mai?) Mike put the red candle down and began to peel the wax off her body, which actually felt good to the nearly burnt skin. "There there slut. Its OK." He said as he licked the side of her face and began to undo the cuffs. "I will get you all cleaned up, and then we can eat, and after that I give you that punishment you owe me." He said as he undid her bonds.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((DAMN IT!))

"Y-yes, Master," Rain whimpered, letting him lick her skin and she did nothing as her bonds became undone. "M-Master? W-what are we eating?"

---------------------

"Good job, Silvia. You'll get your reward, later," Alex moaned as his cock fucked Ren a little deeper, careful not to hurt the Renamon or his child. His hands grabbed her breasts and rubbed them as he fucked the Digimon, and he leaned forward and kissed her lips.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You will just have to wait and find out." Mike said as he finished. "Now come on, upsy daisy. ITs time to get you a bath my cute little slut." He said as he connected a leash to her collar and pulled on it lightly.

----------

Silvia smiled but said nothing, she knew better then to talk to her master while he was fucking. Renamon moaned and soon came, spraying her juices all over their thighs. "Ohhh....th-thank you.." She said, finally free from the pain of her intense withdrawal. And now Silvia knew what they needed to know to make her submit completely, but if she found out about Flare.....
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain nodded and stood up and followed her Master. A bath...atleast there would b some nice water, she thought.

---------------

Alex moaned and pulled out, cumming on Ren's crotch and thighs. He smiled and pet Ren's cheek, as she thanked him. Silvia, what did you find in Flare's mind? Alex thought.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain was led to a very large hot tube which was already filled with hot water. Mike stripped and stepped in and motioned for her to do the same. "Come on in, the water is fantastic." He said.

---------------

"I learned the location of her tribe, a whole tribe of free renamon. If you want I can give you something else that might help and you could enslave the tribe for your own profit." Silvia said into his mind. Ren just lay panting there, exhausted in every way from what had happened.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Keep going," Alex mentally replied. "Anything else of importance, my dear?"

------------------

Rain nodded and gently stepped into the water, and sighed in joy as she felt the water cover her body. Sweet, warm water...it was nice to be here, she thought, closing her eyes.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)