Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Perfect" Soma said when he saw Alex separating from the group. He couldn't go out, fearing on becoming a potential target of the organization if they, by chance saw him; there was the risk of being tracked down by them, the only thing he could do was send his fursonas to help them fight or help them escape. Using his powers, he moved through the shadows behind and stood behind Alex, patting the white-haired boy on the shoulder "Hey you!" Soma said trying to get his attention "Over here!"

Meanwhile, Rina had evaded the clash with the big blue dragon (Mar) as she was standing next to Ereth, she stood up once again and saw Mar attacking the giant frog "Hey, you big knucklehead! Leave something for me too!" she said, suddenly charging over to Ternal before she jumped up and drop-kicked him right on his neck.
To see some of my artwork Click here
[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

"Sure thing Miky," Prowl said as he turned around, looking down at her back and not forward. "I'll get that for you..." He whispered softly, and took a small towel, gently scrubbing and rubbing her back with it and his soft pawpads.

[Mika's Room]

"I'm not really sure. Prowl never had any steady powers... I don't know what that had to do with my necktie suddenly becoming sentient. I do feel a lot more energetic, a little stronger, faster and tougher, but that's about it. You saw how he beat me around in the sky, Its awesome I'm still alive." Ray murmured. "Well at least you can fly. Flying's cool. I think I can jump, but not as high as Prowl."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
[Living Room]

Once there, Mizuki went closer to Ray and Erimis. "Mika asked me to bring you all to the room so you can have a good sleep tonight...Mind to come with me...?" The fair dragoness asked in gentle tone, while still holding Nothus hands.

Mika covers her breasts as letting out a slight moan due to the softness of Prowl's pawpads scrubbing her back. "Nnhh..Prowley...your paws so soft..." She said in near whisper, still blushing.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Lol Kaytlin pulling off a Tifa trick : )

IC:

Monia grunted as the orca flew into her sending the two tumbling into the wall. "Pssh jealous? You'll just a starter before my Mar wants his main course." She jumped back and her hands were surrounded by a blue light as the water in the pipes around them ruptured and rip the floor apart sending the debre right into the Orca.

Ternal roared from Mar's attack feeling his body burn from the slash marks. He eyes burning with rage as he swiped at Big Blue. But a strike to his neck sent Ternal to the ground in a heap. [i]"Arrrrghhhh!""

Tia ducked as the desk flew across the room striking the fursonas as they howled in pain. In her mind she thought it was so cool to see Alex do that, but her mind snapped out of it as a fursona grabbed. 'Ah!" she screamed.

In the distance the sound of siren were coming closer to the office.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oooh, I'll be his 'main course' all right!" The orcaess giggled again, defending herself against the debris with her arms and her tail, a couple pieces cutting and bruising her skin. "That the best you can do, missy?" she asked with a grin, before she heard the police sirens. Shit, the fuzz is here... she thought with a growl. "You got lucky, miss flat-chest. I'm not done with you, though!" she growled, jumping back onto the roof of a building. "I'll finish you off, don't you forget it!" she added, before turning and jumping off the other side of the building, speeding away from the scene.

"I got it Tia!" Ereth grabbed the fursona that was grabbing Tia, and gave a hard yank, separating it from the girl. "If you weren't being mind-controlled, I'd have made a snack out of you already!" he chuckled, before taking three fingers and jabbing the fur in the neck, hitting a sensitive pressure point and causing it to pass out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
[Living Room]

Ray sneered and pushed his glasses up. "Aw, ain't that cute? They're holding hands." He nudged Erimis playfully. "Though I'm not sure I should stay here... I'm thinking of taking Prowl back to my place to sleep. Depends... if he doesn't want to come home with me, I'll either sleep here and watch him or go to my place and pick him up tomorrow."

"You've been workin' hard, you're kinda tense..." Prowl said softly as he rubbed her back with his paws some more, scrubbing her shoulders tenderly with the towel. "Relaaaax, take it easy... I'll make you feel a little better." He added, and massaged her back with his soft pawpads a little more, gently rubbing her shoulder blades with his thumb then down to her lower back.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nothus hissed at Ray, but really he was just trying to hide his embarassment. The fact is, he still didn't let go of Mizuki's hand.

"Calm down, snake man," Erimis commented. "I'm going to have to agree with Ray on this one." He snickered.

"Oh, you keep it up mister and I might have to take a bite out of you," Nothus snarled.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Living Room]

Mika blush slightly as Ray tease them. "...Aww..Ray..don't say that...It's just a friendly grip..." She said sheepishly. "...Mika suggest that you all should stay here tonight to avoid something happen...Follow me..." Then, Mizuki with her claw still holding Nothus' hand, guide them to the guest room located besides Mika's room.

"...Well, I guess so... I work non-stop for entire week...and don't have a time to relax...I'm a workaholic anyway..." Mika let out an almost-loud moan once Prowl began massaging her back and shoulder, which gently hits her sensitive spot. "Aahhnn...s-sorry, Prowley...I-I can't help it..." She stated as enjoying the scrub and massaging.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Woah, Nothus, I was just kidding," Erimis said nervously and arose from his seat. "If you're not staying, then see ya later, Ray. It was nice talking to you." He started to follow Mizuki and Nothus.

Nothus turned his head around and called out to Ray. "Same here, weirdo. If you're not staying, then see ya." He was still blushing from Ray's comment.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Ray chuckled lightly. "Oh you're still holding hands, really, no malice intended, I just find that very... 'cute'. Of course cute usually leads to very loud groans coming from a locked bedroom in stuff I write, but that's not the case here." He teased lightly, a little giddy from the fact that Fursonas were interacting. And then he heard Mika's moan. "On second thought... its late, and I was almost raped at night once. Yes, RAPED. There are sickos out there who like my body- just cuz I'm bloody slender and all, I'm trying to bulk up." He muttered.

[Ray's Apartment]

A note pinned on Ray's door read:

"I'm most probably out getting laid at Mika's place. Don't bother calling me. You can reach my cellphone at-"
-and there was Ray's cellphone number written hastily with scratchy handwriting.
"Touch you later,
-Raymond"

"S'okay, its just me. I'm just glad you like it." Prowl murmured, and judging from her moans, he had found the right spot to massage. Pressing his pawpads and fingerpads against it gently, he tenderly massaged her back as he slowly washed her waist with the towel. Her moans did make him blush a little and made him feel a little hot under the collar, but he controlled himself, averting his gaze from her perfect butt and soft breasts. He didn't want to look at them unless Mika gave him permission.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers