Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"What happened?" Kaytlin gasped. "I was abandoned by my creator...that's what." She grumbled as she munched on the sandwich, her tail wagging a little bit, as she was a little bit hungry outside her acting. "He wanted to use me like I was an object...and I didn't want to take it! I'm an orca, not an object!" she fumed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Where's Mr. Ego then? I'm sure I could go knock some sense into him." Mar added, still providing a resting place with his arm for the orca.

"Down boy, we don't want to call up into anymore attention than we did today." Alex said, walking to Kaytlin's side, smiling over to the fursona, "Don't worry, we're off to a friend's. If you come with us we'll protect you!" he offered kindly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nah, all I needed was some food..." The orcaess had finished her sandwich, and stood up slowly, holding the jacket over the front of her body, the two massive globes slightly visible though. "I'm good now. Thank you." she smiled cutely, backing away from them. "But really, didn't your mothers tell you to never talk to strangers?" she added, the cute smile turning into a dark smirk. "ATTACK!" she ordered to the bunch of mind-controlled furs hiding in the shadows.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Shit I knew it." Monia added as she looked over to see other fursonas spring from the shadows. She jumped over Mar's massive body and faced Kaytlin. "Now now hun no one likes a turn-coat." A light aura of water formed around her claws and she thrusted into the orca sending a large column of water into the orca. "Especially me."

The fursonas moved around the group encasing them from all sides. There jaws hanging open ravenous for meat as they eyed the group eagerly. Suddenly a larger fursona arrived, one that Tia reconginzed before at the school. "Alex it's him!" she pointed to the frog like fursona.

"Mmmmm I aghh....going to...grrrr devour you. the frog spoke through the drool coming from his mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Using water-based attacks against a sea creature? And I thought you were smart." Kaytlin giggled, holding both her hands out and catching the column that was thrown at her, gracefully redirecting the water via magic and collecting it all, forming it into a sphere, which she held above her hand. She then squeezed that hand into a fist, the sphere exploding, wetting herself. "Ahh, thank you, I was beginning to dry up from being out of water for so long." she smiled, wagging her tail as she tossed her jacket to the side, revealing her massive chest, which completely dwarfed Monia's; the two black-and-white orbs at least a J-cup in size.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Wow." Mar and Alex both said in unison, their eyes fixating onto Kaytlin's prominent bust. Alex recovered faster though when Tia yelled about the frog.

"Wha?! Ternal!" Alex gasped, "H-how the?! Weren't you... Wait- We never really knew where Ternal had gone... Mar! Get ready to, huh?" he said, seeing only a remainder of Mar's frame made up from a cloud of dust.

"Soft... big..." Mar said, his tongue hanging out as he stood in front of Kaytlin, his claws making squishing motions showing how irrefutably attractive he found the orca.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia growled at the orca as Mar was oogling over the massive orbs. "Hehe oh you think so? True those breasts are nice, but I doubt you know how to use them." she giggled. Her draconic claws showing. "Now ya going to fight or do I have to pull you into it." she giggled once more as the water around her started to collect making her body start to grow bigger.

Ternal sweatdropped seeing Mar so ingrossed with his leaders breasts, but snarled. "Fight! arrrggggg!!!!" he swing his large arms at Mar and Alex.

Tia rushed up and pushed Alex out of the way as Ternals powerful came towards him.

The other smaller fursonas glimmered to Ereth and Joey. Wanting a meal for their own.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Mmm, you like them, dragon boy?" Kaytlin giggled at Mar's fixation on her chest, her tail wagging a little bit as she enjoyed the attention. "Ditch the losers and you'll get more than just a nice squeeze of them." She added with a wink, before taking advantage of the dragon's hypnotized-like state, and delivering a hard uppercut to his jaw, seeing Monia growing slowly a few feet away. "Oh, you're just jealous, little dragon. Maybe when you're older and more well endowed you can play with the big girls." The orcaess smirked, jumping back a few feet, her gigantic orbs jiggling as she did. "Now come on, I've got places to be and people to kill. Let's hurry this up." she teased.

"Get back, Joey." Ereth ordered, stepping in front of the blonde kid, who did just as he was told, backing up to the wall. Ereth then took in a big breath of air, his torso inflating a bit, before opening his maw and letting out a torrent of flames all over the surrounding furs, flames engulfing practically the whole room.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Mar grinned widely, about to grope at Kaytlin's chest, before the uppercut hit him hard under the jaw, but apart from making his perspective change for a moment, Mar barely reacted to the pain. "Huh?" he looked down, seeing the fleeing busty girl, "Hey! Come back! You haven't even given me your phone number yet!" he said, standing up, that's when he noticed Ternal assaulting him, "Woah! You?!" he said, side-stepping just in time to let Ternal go by him. Geez! Don't you amphibians ever get a no?!"

Alex grunted as he fell on the floor from the push, "Grr..." he closed on eye, accomodating on the ground, "Tia, get to safety. We'll deal with them!" he said, standing up quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I dunno, I might pop your twins if we really go at it." Monia chuckled, " Did you get a sale price. Half off the other boob?" she laughed out loud. "But then again I don't mind taking a fish out of water for a bit." the dragoness said charging into the female orca with a series of kicks.

Ternal snarled and rushed into Mar grabbing the large dragon in his arms. "No I never say no argghhhh" He tossed Mar into the selfs of file. "Especially when arrrghhhhh I can eat you.

Tia felt debrie land on her neck, and sighed for a moment to see Alex was safe. "No way I won't leave you." Suddenly a small fursona jumped over Ereth and headed to Tia. She gasped and suddenly a wall of water formed around her and Alex causing the Fursona to bounce off it and into a nearby wall. "How did I do that?" she asked as the sheild fell into a puddle around them.

The other fursona's snarled seeing their comrade hit the wall, and they looked to one another and back to Tia and Alex an idea forming in their head as they rushed them in an attempt to overwhelm Ereth and get a few humans for lunch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)