Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Mike held his arms open for an embrace and when she did not rush into his arms, he frowned. Perhaps the machine was not cruel enough? He would have expected her to run into his arms and away from the machine. It was such a shame to, she looked so cute in her new clothes to. "No, on second thought, I think you could use a bit more time in here." He decided to also set the cruelty level up higher. That should work.

--------------

Um...well, I can hide them but if they are strong memories then they will resurface eventually. I think you should either come back here and release this poor girl from this torment, or break that one you have their in the room. She is way to afraid to ever come around, use her fear master. It might be cruel but if you break her here and now then she will be your pet for the rest her life.
Flare tensed a little more as he stopped. "Um...are..are we done?" She asked timidly, fear unmistakable in her voice.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex took a deep breath, and slowly exhaled. "No...no we're not. not by a long shot," Alex said as his tentacles came out and grabbed Flare's limbs. He pulled down his pants, revealing his dick which hardened as his tentacles began playing with her breasts.

----------------

"No! NO!" Please Master, I'm good! What did I do wrong?! I give myself to you! My mind, body, and soul! I am all yours, please Master!" Rain begged. "You're my Master! My lord! My god! I am your slut, whore, fucktoy, worshipper, and lover Please, don't send me back!"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare screamed in surprise and began to struggle. "St-stop! You promised it was only a massage!" She screamed, tears filling her eyes as her breasts were fondled. She struggled hard, pulling with all her might but it was not enough and soon her body was wracked with sobs, not a single moan of pleasure escaping her lips as urine trickled down her leg. She was dead afraid of him, and this was it, her biggest fear. Her mind panicked, but she could do nothing but gasp and sob. "D-dont hurt me.." She whimpered through her sobs, her eyes already red and puffy, more of her piss escaping her in extreme fear.

------

Mike smirked and said "Then show me. Show me you mean it." He wondered what she would do, what she thought would prove it. It was not words he was after, he needed actions. And her actions would determine whether she got sent back or not.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"You're afraid of me, and of this. You would have to face your fear sooner or later, and there is no time like the present. This was inevitable," Alex said as he kissed her beak and he rubbed the head of his dick against her pussy. "You're my pet. Time to accept it."

----------------

Rain thought about it and bowed before her Master, and kissed her feet. "I would dare not touch myself without the permission on my Master," she said to him as he kissed her feet, trying not to focus on the taste or feel. "I am yours,"she whispered to him between kisses. "I will worship you forever, Master."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare screamed and struggled anew with all her strength, but had no affect again. She broke down and began to sob wildly, her ragged breaths matched by her horribly trembling body. She felt him at her entrance and also felt that she was not even close to wet, not wet enough to let him in. At least, not with out lots of pain. She wailed miserably, knowing this was going to hurt and that he was going to rape her again. She cried more and mor4e but none of it seemed to help. "P-Please...W-w-w-why?" Her normally warm fur was cold and her tail was drooping, just6 like her head as her full breasts were massaged against her will. If he did not break her in this go then he would probably damage her worse then he might think.

----------

"Then give your master a hug and come to my arms." Mike said, opening his arms again. He had done well in finding this one, she had been easy to train and looked stunningly beautiful, he would have to hang her up on his mantelpiece in a part in the future.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I have to break you," Alex stated. "This was inevitable, I am your Master, and you are my slut. Accepting this fate is better than any other choice!" Alex declared as his hands reached behind Flare and began to stroke her tail, his tentacles continuing to rub her breasts.

----------------

"Yes, of course, Master!" Rain said, and smiled as she jumped up and hugged her Master Mike, throwing her arms around his neck. Does mean I can finally leave this place? I rather be his slave, then be in this hellhole!

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare finally let out a moan as her tail was stroked and her breasts fondled. She was not yet wet enough to penetrate painlessly, but as her love juices began to slowly glisten in and around her pussy, it was clear that it was only a matter of time. "Stop! Im not a slut! You are not my master! Evil human! You lie! You lied to me!" She cried out in defiance as anger took hold of her for a few seconds before dear continued to dominate her. "I hate you!" She cried out, struggling even more in her bonds. Her tears were hot and desperate and she began to breath short gasps of fire, trying to escape in any way she could.

---------------

Mike embraced Rain and stroked her hair. "There, see? Thats a good slave. Remember that I and any one else who owns you will always be your master and god and no greater harm will come to you....unless we desire it of course." He then gently picked her up bride style and gave her nipples a lick before he began to keep moving. "Ok now, I want you to fondle your breasts while I carry you. Go on, I know you want to." He added as they stepped into the elevator.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Shut up!" Alex roared, thrusting in his dick into Flare's wet pussy, as his hands and tentacles continued pleasuring Flare's tail and breasts. "You will fall to my will!" he yelled as he began fucking her pussy.

------------

"Yes, Master," Rain nodded and grabbed her breasts and rubbed them, not daring to disobey her master. "Whatever you say," she moaned from the pleasure. "Just please...don't punish me."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Flare pissed herself, releasing the last bit of urine she had managed to keep as she was scared half to death by his yelling and aggressive action. "St-Stop!" She begged, her pussy sore from being thrust into to early and to suddenly. Her breasts were flushed now with blood and were soft and firm in his grasp as her tail shuddered with each stroke. "You dont have to do this!" She cried, sobbing so hard she could barely breath, which was bad considering how much air she needed while being fucked.

---------------

He scowled at that and said "You dont get to ask me not to do things. I will punish you if I want to, whether you deserve it or not. If you behave I will be kinder, but if you are resistant then I can promise you that you will be returning to the box. Now rub better! I want you to orgasm before I make it to the top floor." Looking at the buttons, it was easy to see that Rain had very little time left, they were almost half way up as it was.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Actually, I do!" Alex replied as his hands and tentacles continued pleasuring Flare's breast and tail. His fingers played and stroked it, as he leaned in to kiss and suck on the Flareion's neck. "Fall to my will. I own you now, my dear."

-------------

"Ahhh! Y-yes, Master!" Rain replied, and began rubbing her breasts, harder and faster. Her mind returned to thoughts of being banged by a crowd of Digimon as her pussy became wet due to the two factors. "Master? M-may I touch my pussy?" she quickly asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)