Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Mika's Room: Bathroom)

Mika letting out a soft quiet moan as feeling Prowl's cheek rubbing against her head while still hugging the coyote. Knowing she already a little bit carried away, she quickly broke the hugs before continue scrubbing, and now on both arms and his head.

Once done, Mika turned around to face the coyote and gently rubs his chest. Her wet cleavage can be seen clearly from her momentary movement. "But when reading your stories....it kinda Ray tortures you and still I don't like the the way he did."

(Kitchen)

"I see..." Mizuki could feel Nothus' talon-like hand once he grab her claw, stil blushing. "...S-sorry if I'm acting like this...I'm kinda shy...getting close and chat...with other Fursonas...I hope you don't mind..." She said in gentle tone.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Room]

"About two, maybe one week ago." Ray replied casually.

[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

The coyote watches her hand as it rubbed his chest gently, a small smile played across his muzzle at how sweet the girl was to him. The hug felt great... who knows how bad he needed it. Once from Nothus, now a second time by this angelic girl named Mika. "I don't like it either, heh, never did... but I've got no say in that now. The past's the past. You've been real great to me Mika, like the Creator I never had..." He said, then slowly, gently, he leaned over, making sure he wasn't so sudden so she could push him away if she didn't want any contact, he rested his muzzle on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck affectionately. "Thank you... for everything."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Alex reacted to the awareness, if Monia's ears were reacting, then it wasn't coincidence that his dragons' ears were twitching as well. Thinking ahead, Alex nodded his head towards the large blue dragon "Mar, can you,"

"On it." The lizard said ahead of the human, turning around with his open palm, using it to light up the way. "Who's there?" he said, crouching in front of the entrance to be able to see; had the incomer been any agressor, he'd block the way just fine, and if it would be an assailant, his tough body would absorb enough damage to give everybody time to scramble. Looking down for enough as his muscles bulged from him being in high tension, he cocked his head sideways, "Huh?" he said, still not being able to make out the newcomer in a garb.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(Room)

"Really?!" Erimis exclaimed. "That recently??"

(Kitchen)

"I don't mind if you're shy," Nothus said softly. "I actually think that it's kind of cute." He smiled at her assuredly. "You are who you are and you should be proud of it."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Mika's Room: Bathroom)

"Y-you're welcome...Prowley...Mika said in near whisper while moaning slightly from the affection nuzzle on her neck, and embrace his head before caressing his cheek. Then, she broke the embrace and plant a kiss on his nose, giggles cutely and pull something under the bubbly water to rinse the water out of the bath tub. "I think we've been here quite long..." She then climbs out of the bath tub. "You can take the shower here once the water in the bath tub is completely rinsed out...And I take the shower there..." She point her thumb finger to another place in the bathroom to take the shower, before slowly pull the curtain. "Once you done, kindly clean the bath tub, Prowley."

(Kitchen)

"I'm glad to hear that..." The green dragon release a sigh of relief from the facts. "...Uhmm...let me guide you to the room for you all to have a night stay here..." Mizuki said as grab the talon-like hand and gently pulls Nothus' to the living room.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Mika's Room]

"Well, yeah." Ray said flatly, pushing his glasses up. "I'm not exactly a furry, or a scaly, I just like non-human characters more than human ones, but humans are nice too. I figured, Hey! A lot of my characters are inhuman anyway, why don't I just make a fursona already and join the fun? And so I made Prowl." He explained in a matter-of-factly tone. "I never meant for him to be a major character, but as I kept adding more and more of his life story, cruel as it was, I got... attached to the furry bugger. I used him more often, always with different powers plus the ones he usually has. I was updating his profile when he came to life, I'm speculating."

[Mika's Room: Bathroom]

"Yeah, thanks for helpin' me out Mika." Prowl thanked her, tail wagging softly. "You got it, hot stuff!" He gave her thumbs up and a small wink, then proceeded to finish off. He pushed the water off his fur and rinsed the bathtub properly. Then, draping a towel around his waist, he went over to the shower to properly rinse his fur off, making sure not to drip on the floor.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Monia walks over to Mar and ducked under his massive arm to stand beside her. "If there are any creeps, I'm not going to let you have all the fun." she smirked getting into a defensive position. Her ears twitched once more hearing the cries for help. "It sounds like....someone calling for help."

"Help? Then we should go see them." Tia added, but noticed Monia didn't change her stance as they waited for the person to appear from the shadows.

The other fursona's grunted lightly as some were getting hesitate, but the bigger one growled silencing them as he watched his leader make her move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The orcaess fake-coughed, shaking her head a little bit as she acted like she was struggling, slowly lifting herself up, turning her head towards the two dragons. "Food...water...haven't eaten...in days..." she gasped, before collapsing again, her eyes closing.

"Wonder what all the commotion is about." Ereth thought out loud, standing back with the humans, while looking forward towards Ereth and Monia.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Woah hey!" Mar quickly lurched forwards with his large arms, catching the orca before she hit the floor, "You okay?" he blinked, his body relaxing as he focused on searching any wounds just in case, but only found dirt on her. "Had it rough, hadn't you?" he asked, smiling to comfort the female. "Guys, got any food?" he asked.

"You already beat 'em up and you're hungry?" Alex side-commented, walking behind the blue giant. "Huh?" he said, being able to divise the figure with his eyes, "Who's that?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia managed to see the orca fursona come out and Mar catching her sending a shiver of jealously through the dragoness.

At the call for food Tia rushed up pulling out a small sandwhich. "Here it's not much, but I hope it will do. What happened?"

Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Monia was seemingly unerved. "Why is she acting like that?" she wondered.

Inside Monia's mind she was a little pissed.

Down the entrance way the fursonas waited. The larger mass drooling wanting to rip and eat the ones inside. Especially the two blue dragons.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)