Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(Room)

"Ray, you deviant!" Erimis exclaimed. "Such prowess behind your designation of Prowl's powers. I can't say the spontaneity helps with his abilities, but never would I have imagined such power behind sex appeal." He sighed in astonishment. "I don't know why the hell we haven't talked before. I now have a competitor in the world of creativity." The gears of his mind began to crank as he thought of many ideas about the Fursonas. "And I forgot to mention that whole pun thing with his last name and his power over darkness. Whether it's a pun or not, it's great. Darkness is everywhere after all."

(Kitchen)

Nothus smiled. "Well, Erimis created me about 2 years ago when he was high school. He was so serious that I vowed that if I ever got out of that damned computer, I would teach him how to love life and make friends, which I'm guessing this whole experience is allowing him to." He sighed. "Nothus made me alone, just like he was. He gave me a personality that made me want to be social and make friends, but he suppressed it and made me isolated. But, here I am now, talking with a beautiful dragoness who actually cares about what I have to say." He looked deeply into her eyes. "Thank you."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Room]

"Well, yeah. But I so hate it when the character gets a power befitting his name, as if the parents knew their kid could use the shadows to incarcerate people before the character was born! Hmm. Maybe he was born with that power. I never focused on his birth..." Ray said, mostly to himself. "But yeah, my creativity manifests itself in a different manner. Sometimes with characters, sometimes in what they do. But I'm really not that creative. I just like to use... unorthodox methods." He added.

[Bathroom]

"Heh... really? You think so?" Prowl asked lightly, then flattened his ears down against his skull. "Cuz I'd do anything to be someone else's Fursona... the you and Mizu're really close? I wish I had that. I wish Raymond cared for me like another living thing..." The coyote sighed, then growled softly, contently. "Mika, you've got great hands... I can't thank you enough for doing this for me." He told her, feeling his troubles melt away like the dust she cleaned off him.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Yes sir." Kaytlin answered, changing her direction and heading towards the college now, messing with her PDA, summoning a few extra helpers to the location she was headed for. "This should be quite easy." she thought with a dark grin, nearing the college grounds now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(Kitchen)

"Y-you're welcome, Nothus..." Mizuki said while looking to other side, avoidng an eye cntact with the hybrid which will make her blush getting thicker. "...I'm hoping you two...getting along with each other..."

(Bathroom)

"Yes, Prowley...Plus I really want to meet...and feel feline/canine furry body...like you..." Mika stated as brushing the coyote's waists while other hand massaging his neck and shoulder. "I'm sure Ray will treat you nicely...Based on what Ray type in furry forum...yeah it need some time..." A blush crossed her cheek, she admit reading some of horny storyline involve Prowl. "The reason I create Mizuki...yeah..I'm kinda feel lonely...and was hoping Mizuki to appear in real life...Now, my wish is finally fulfilled..." Then, the green long haired girl gently embrace Prowl, her breasts pressed against his wet furry back.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
[Bathroom]

Prowl's eyes were closed. He was relaxed with her in the water, he gentle hands, her soft voice, he definitely enjoyed her company. It felt great, the way she stroked and caressed him, the way she rubbed his tense neck and broad, muscular shoulders was so relaxing. "You can feel me all you want if you like... my fur's softer when it's dry. I wouldn't mind!" He chuckled. He was a little embarrassed when Mika mentioned what Raymond had him do in the forums. "Oh, you read that? Heh, gosh- that's embarrassing..." He laughed shyly.

"I'm glad your wish came true, Mika... You're a great person, you deserved it..." He said, blushing slightly underneath his fur as Mika hugged him from behind, feeling her soft breasts against his back. He turned his head gently and nuzzled her head softly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Following from behind, having to crouch slightly, Mar stared down at the others, hearing Joey's comment, "Hey! We didn't blow up anything yet. Want me to?" he grinned, producing a fireball in his open palm.

"Wow, awesome. You two work really fast!" Alex said, seeing the computers flicker with opening and closing screens rapidly, "So, is Ray's number anywhere?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tia and Monia seemed to be insync with one another as their hands flew across the keyboard opening and closing files. Suddenly Tia shot up. "Got it, he's just off campus, three blocks away, and is cell is-"
"774-542-0878" Monia added with a toothy grin and giggled seeing the fireball Mar made.

"Anyways we just need to head that way and will be okay." Tia finished off, but she noticed Monia's ears twitch causing her to look around.

"Monia?"

"Hmmm....I thought I heard footsteps hun." the dragoness said as she stood up from the chair.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I didn't hear anything." Ereth looked around the room, poking his head out of the door and glancing around. "Nobody's here, Monia." he looked back at the dragoness, slightly confused. "Maybe it was just a small creature or something."

"Yeah, I didn't hear anything either." Joey shrugged, blinking a little when he saw Mar's hand with the flame.

(Outside)

Mm, so one of them has good hearing... Kaytlin thought, pressed to the wall outside the building, where Ereth couldn't see her. I guess a surprise attack is out of the question...though that's not all I've got up my sleeve. she thought with a slight sigh, looking down at the ground. Hate having to do this but...orders are orders. she then took a handful of dirt off the ground, and spread it over the white parts of her body, then messed her hair up, taking her coat and holding it over the front of her body. "Aaggghh...." she groaned, laying down on the ground, holding the coat against her front, still. "Someone...help..." she wailed, hoping to catch the attention of the people inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Outside the office hidden in the shadows, were 5 fursonas all dressed in black with blind folds over their eyes, but they seemed to see still as they moved away sensing what there sub-commander was planning. One of them was familar as he smelt Mar's scent. His mouth drooling as he too went into the shadows.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(Room)

"Well, unorthodox or not, Prowl is still an excellent Fursona," Erimis complemented. "How long ago did you create him?"

(Kitchen)

Nothus took Mika's claw gently in his talon-like hand. "Well, you don't have to worry about me and Erimis. We have a great relationship. Maybe not as great as your's and Mika's relationship, but we still manage to get along just fine." Nothus didn't want to admit it, but he was really happy to have someone to talk to, especially someone so beautiful. He blushed slightly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA