Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
OOC :

Only my fursona, Faiz are allowed. Others, I'm sorry. XD

IC:

[Mika's room: Bathroom]

While Prowl stripping his pants, Mika look to other side in blush without looking on him. At this time, her shy personality emerges. During the time she involve in furry world on the internet, she really want to, at least feel the smooth skin like Mizuki and soft fur like Prowl.

Once the coyote is inside the bath tub, she slowly climbs in and kneels on Prowl's wet furry back.
"Of course, Prowley. It's a promise after all." She said as took the brush, soaking it in the warm water and gently scrub starting from his shoulder.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Prowl closed his eyes and tilted his head back, groaning contently. His fur was soft and smooth when wet, though the fur on his back was a little courser than the fur on his belly, chest, under-muzzle and inner thighs. He leaned forward a little bit so she could scrub his back easier. "Grrrn... Mika, that feels good..." He sighed softly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: It would actually help if Tia produced a phone number, by the way. I don't want to keep making Mar repeating himself over and over with his question about cell phone numbers :/

And sure, go ahead and use 'em. It's not like I mind- however, keep 'em IC or I'll swallow you alive.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tia thought for a moment. "Wait a minute...if Ray is part of the college he should be in the registry." She dragged Alex by the arm as they went towards the main office, which was closed and wrapped with yellow tape by the police. "Crap...it's closed."

Monia smirked, "Not a problem hun. Ohhhh boys." she sang towards Mar and Ereth. "Would you be nice and take down that tape and those awful doors please?" she winked.

OOC: There happy? :P
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
OOC: Since Erimis and Nothus were specifically created for this RPG and probably won't be seen anywhere else, feel free to use them. =3

(Room)

Nothus took Mizuki's claw and stood up. "Well, I don't blame the poor kid," he said. "I do give him a lot of hell." He chuckled. "Plus, he's got a nice hook. He would have made one hell of a good fighter, but all he does is sit around and read and surf the Internet." Nothus sighed. "How long have you been with Mika? It seems like you two have quite a good connection." Nothus's forked tongue slithered out of his mouth.

"High sex appeal?" Erimis asked, an astonished look on his face. "That's not much of a power. I consider a power something you use to kill or harm something else. Last time I checked, high sex appeal doesn't really fit into that category." Erimis laughed. "Unless you get creative with it..." he continued in a creepy voice.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Mika's Room]

Raymond's glasses glinted creepily, hiding his eyes so his almost evil looking smirk was all that showed his emotions. "Ahh, but you're wrong. Powers aren't always offensive, like growing and firing spikes, or throwing fireballs. Powers are what give characters their edges, like healing, or an abnormally high defense. And creative? My my, creative and me, we go together like Clark Kent and Superman." The bespectacled pervert explained. "For one thing, Prowl's powers are... incomplete. Spontaneous. Random. They come and go like cheap whores. The only powers that are constantly with him are his Powerful Charm, and sex appeal. Really, if he wanted to have sex with something, that something will BEND OVER, begging to be taken. They could be straight girls, lesbians, and if Prowl was into guys, they'd bend over too. Now that coupled with his enhanced physical abilities, like his powerful legs and hip thrusts and insane speed... Bending over can be lethal, especially with the size I gave him. Unless of course... it was a really big chick or dude." Raymond snickered, fantasizing on one such scene in an RPG. "His last recurring power is an affinity with Darkness. Its all cliche, really, cuz his last name's Dharke. Gee... what was I thinking..." He mumbled to himself.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Very much! I like your style.

IC:

"I like your style." Mar smirked to Monia as he left for the doors.

"Waaaait a second!" Alex jumped in front of the hulking dragon, "Don't be nuts! If you wreck this office we'll-" the boy thought for a second, a destroyed sector of the college would mean a day off, right? That was a perfect excuse for them to keep out. "On a second thought-"

"I knew you'd come around, Al!" Mar said, one of the doors was in his claws already as he knocked the other one off with a light back kick. The dragon hurled the door off and then bowed, smiling to Monia and Tia, "Ladies first." He said from the madeshift entrance.

Twitching one of his eyebrows and flatstaring, Alex followed behind, his arms hanging defeated.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, yes, ladies and sexy dragoness' first!" Ereth grinned as he pulled the yellow tape, snapping it and tossing it aside, clearing it from the doors.

Joey sighed, rubbing his forehead. "Do you two ALWAYS have to blow up and break stuff?" he asked rhetorically, shaking his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Mika slowly yet softly scrubbing his shoulder and neck with brush and her own hand before brushing his back up and down by following the fur direction, while her hand gently caressing his neck. ""I'm glad to hear that, Prowley..." She said with cute giggles and blush as she enjoying the softness of his fur. "...Your soft is truely soft...Ray indeed do a good job creating you..."

(Kitchen)

The dragoness then stood up side by side with the hybrid. "Well...we've been together for almost a year in cyberspace...and only a week in real life..." She explained. "...Since the day she creates me...she always wish that someday I'll appear in real life and live together with her as a family...So how about you..?" Mizuki glance to Nothus with a light smile and blush crossed her cheek.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Awww you guys are so sweet to little old me." Monia smiled giving the two big dragons a kisses on the cheek. "You just earned yourself extra gifts when we have some time alone." she winked as she walked with Tia into the office.

"How can you be so...flirtatious with them?" Tia whispered to Monia.

"Why not? They are cute." Monia replied looking around the office. "Now where is this registry, you called?"

"It should be on that computer, but still you don't love them why lead them on?" Tia asked.
The dragoness swayed her hips as she talked knowing the two large dragons were watching her bum. "Well we dragons like to have fun, and besides we can also have more then one mate." she winked.

"But but...."

Monia stopped Tia. "Hun, you did create me so perhaps I am a part of you that is hidden, and that you don't want to be seen, but love for it to be seen."

Tia blinked for the moment as Monia's words hit her, and the dragoness continued. "Or perhaps you already have a man in mind who you want to show it. Perhaps Ereth or Alex?"

Tia blushed and hushed Monia as Alex started to get in earshot of them. "Nevermind let's just look for Ray's place." she said going on the com while Monia went onto the other. The blue dragon adjusting her glasses as she typed just as fast as Tia as they both looked through the computers.

Ivan scanned through the PDA tracking any ip addresses, and so far nothing was coming up to what he wanted. Not many of the computers were online in the dorm, and if there was one, it wasn't on any furry sites. "Grrr...this is getting bothersome." he said as his long human hair blew in the wind, but his boredum soon lifted as a light blinked on the PDA. "What's this....ah someone is going into the registy." He smiled and pressed a button on the PDA. "Katylin, we have guests at the registry. I want you to engage them with a squad of black-ops, and take out any stragglers."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)