Join our server on Discord

What if the digimon world really exists
I want to gather thoughts about the existance of the digimon world, only thing is , you can't go physicly , on other levels you can.
Veemon's Followers
There are an infinate number of paralell wolrds and there is an even greater number of alternate planes of existance. On one of the planes in one of the worlds IS the digiworld. On another is the season 3 wolrd and it continues like that. Everything is a reality. Nothing is unreal. What we say and do here does not affect the digiworlds as the things have already happened and when a new episode or somthing comes out is already happened and a interplanular being sent us an immage of what happened. I hope this clears some things up for you.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
All i'm saying on the matter is that, if it ever collides with this one....DIPS ON THE RENAMON! XD

nah I'm kidding, but it is pretty much possible if the internet mutates into another plain of existance and we somehow merge with it...

and Kundral, everything in life is a POSSIBILITY, not an absolute that just happened somewhere else.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dude, if IF the Digital World Exists, and Renamon exists as well, she would probably be disgusted with the way we drool over her.

...and take a number, GMSG, I SAW HER FIRST!!!! XD
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
And if it was real it would just be a parallel to our universe and it will be a many years before we could go there.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
If the digital world existed, I would not be satisfied until I had a Season 1 entrance.

Falling/spiraling into near oblivion is awesome.
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
Well if it does exist, I should come up with a plan to enslave all the digimon for my own personal gain when and if we CAN physically go there. I have no idea if what I said was even relevant, I don't understand what this post is about.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Before we can go to the digiworld we must evolve to a form which can travel between universes in our own plain of existance first.Then we need to evolve into a species which can travel through planes of existance. Then we can enslave all the wittle sexy renamon.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Dibs on AquaVeemon and AquaRivamon. All mine!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The digital world does exist. Where do you think you are right now?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against