Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Ren gasped and then moaned "St-Stop! You did this to me! You cant...Y-You cant just leave me life this!" she said, helpless with her broken leg, the traumatic kidnapping and near death experience still fresh in her mind. Silvia did not look at her but felt very sorry for her. "Poor deluded little slut." She whispered not unkindly. "I think what you do is best master so I wont complain." She said hugging him back.

--------------

Mike laughed and walked back over to Rain, hocking a finger under her nipple ring and pulling it a little. "Tell me, whats your name? And, would you like me to take the rings off?" He smiled evilly, very satisfied with how well the box had worked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not until you learn your place," Alex said. He crouched down and looked at Rei. "I can do this the hard way or the easy way. This i the hard way, atleast for me," Alex said. "Slowly making you my slave...the easy way, is to simply hack you and make you my slave... Personally, the last one is a little too easy, but what do you think?" he smiled.

-----------

"Rain," she answered. "My name is Rain," the Ranamon said. She was about to say yes, but stopped. "Um..only if Master wants to..."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Ren shook and said "I...I wont break! Not like this...If you want me to be your slave then you will have to hack me. But if you do, then I win, because I was to much for you, I still am." She smirked, but her trembling, sweat covered body told Alex that the withdrawal was having a serious effect on her. Now the only question was, dare he hack her again after her data had been so damaged by the recent kidnapping and left tender from the hack healing? Or did he want to break her slowly, and if so, to what extent? She was still weak and still pregnant. How far would he push her?

---------

Mike smiled even wider and reached up, running a hand through her soft blue hair. "Thats a good slave. So, do you want to come out of the box? If so, then tell me why I should. Tell me why I should not leave you in here for a week like I had planned?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex walked away from Rei by now and pulled Silvia aside. "You see what I deal with? Tell me Silvia, do you have advice? Since you are a psychic Pokemon can you read her mind on how I can break her?" he whispered.

==============

"Y-yes, Master...Um...Because I'll do whatever you say, aslong as you don't punish me? I'll be good, I'll do whatever you want! Even...eeen have sex with you," Rain whispered.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia shook her head and said "Im sorry master....but...but digimon are hard to read. They are made of data and stuff so...Im sorry master! I failed you already." Silvia said with tears in her eyes. Ren meanwhile, curled up and shook on the bed, sweating and whimpering as t he withdrawal only got worse and worse.

---------------

"Hmmm, it still sounds to me like you need another few nights in the box." Mike said, actually serious. "I dont want to hear
'Even have sex with you.' I want to hear 'please have sex with me!" He then turned and began to leave, the walls starting to close already.

(Kingdom?)
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"There there," Alex whispered, hugging her. "There are two things you can do for me though, one if the first is too difficult. Can you read a Flareion's mind?" he whispered. "One like Flare's, without hurting or letting her know?" he continued.

---------------

"Master, wait!" Rain yelled. "Please Master! I beg of you! Fuck my virgin body! I'm yours! Please, fuck me, Master!" she cried. "Please, please, PLEASE FUCK ME!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well...if you can make her weak, then yes. Otherwise she will be able to resist me. After I get into her head I can erase her memory of me ever going into her mind, but that will be hard and she will need to be calm and mentally exhausted." Silvia said, not letting go of Alex, lavishing in his embrace.

----------

Mike turned his head back a little, looking back at her with one eye as he walked away, his malicious grin only out shined by the evil glint in his eyes. "No." He said simply as the walls reclosed and left Rain hanging there in the darkness, alone in the cold room, where she would hang for an hour.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Stay here and keep an eye on Ren," Alex said. "Keep in touch mentally and when I say so, read Flare's mind to find a way to break Ren, understand?"

---------------

Rain cried for most of the hour, before falling asleep, hanging their, her face wet from her tears of pain and sorrow.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes master. Do you mind if I sooth her a bit? She looks like she needs it, just a little." She said looking at Ren's sweating, panting form as the enslaved digimon moaned and gripped the covers, her eyes dilated as she hallucinated and lost more and more strength.

------------

"A good slave wakes up for her master." The voice said at the same volume. It waited to see if Rain would awaken, if not then it souwl force her to.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Go ahead, tell me if things can difficult," Ale said, walking out. As he did, Z ran over and smiled at him. "Z, lead me to Flare," Alex ordered, and the Zangoose nodded leading him to the Pokemon. Silvia? Can you hear me? he thought.

-----------------

Rain opened her eyes and groaned a bit before looking around. What now? she thought, fear within her body.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)