Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Underground Training Facility)

"Lightningrod!" Dusk shouted and held out his sword which attracted all of the lightning from Faiz's attack. "Thundaga Blade!!" Dusk rushed Mika, his sword covered in a large amount of electricity.

Masquerade smirked and merely stepped to the side with amazing speed. "Disappointing..." he said as he disappeared. He reappeared behind Mika and grabbed her tightly. "Bonds of fate that link all lives together: Destiny Bond!" Blue tendrils emerged from Masquerade's back and wrapped around Mika, holding her in place.

Dusk was still rushing with his sword outstrecthed.

Ardeal leaped over and landed in front of the two. He ducked under Dusk's attack and slashed his legs.

Dusk fell to the ground. He laughed. He had landed in the shadow of a training dummy. He absorbed the shadow and his legs healed instantly. "You'll have to do better than that," he said. He fired a ball of shadows at Ardeal, sending him flying through the air and landing on the ground roughly.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA

With the high voltage of lightning moving towards Mika with Masquerade held her from behind, Mika smiles slightly. "Grounding." The lightning hits her but still stood like nothing happens. Mika bring her claws to her back and grab Masquerade's neck gently before transferring the high voltage of lightning.

Not just that, she even grounding the lightning and it flows back to Faiz and moving around Dusk. In instant, Faiz absorb the lightning on the ground and chant a spell before leap in the air, flew over Dusk and strikes with high flows of shockwaves, which also enough to break his lightning-absorbed sword.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Masquerade let off what could be determined as a scream mixed with a laugh.

Dusk laughed, too, even though his sword was destroyed, and he disappeared into the shadow of the training dummy to avoid any upcoming damage.

"L-l-l-lightningrod!!" Masquerade managed to shout and hold up his rapier, which absorbed the lightning Mika was shocking him. "Dispel!" The lightning vanished from his blade. He disappeared again and reappeared near the shadows at the other side of the arena where Dusk emerged. The blue tendrils were still linking Masquerade and Mika.

"Way to the Dawn," Dusk said. His destroyed sword melted into shadows and reappeared fixed in his hands. "Wow, what a battle this is turning out to be," he said to Masquerade.

"Quite," Masquerade replied.

Solia ran over to Quarry. "Percuro," she chanted and the cuts on Quarry's chest healed. He managed to stagger upward.

"Thanks, Solia," he said shakily. He entered his fighting stance, his fans ready to go.

The OCA

Faiz return back to Mika with his paws still keep the lightning charges. "Pretty impressive I could say." Mika cut the blue tendrils on her body and Faiz send another charges of shockwave on the tendrils and flows to Masquerade in lighting speed.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

The blue tendrils instantly repaired themselves.

"Sorry, dear, but those ropes can't be cut by physical or magical means," Masquerade said. "Anytime now Dusk."

"Shadow Shield," Dusk said as the shadows they were standing in solidified and blocked the electric charges. When the shadows receded, Dusk was gone.

"Get back, Solia," Quarry said. He hurled both of his fans at Masquerade.

Solia backed up and cast a stronger protect spell on herself. "Be careful all of you!" She ran over to Ardeal, who was laying on the ground groaning in pain, and accepted him into her shield as she healed him.

Masquerade didn't dodge the fans. He let them slice both of his arms. Two cuts appeared, one on each arm, bleeding slightly. A few seconds after this, two cuts appeared on Mika's arms in the exact same position as Masquerade's and bled the same amount.

The OCA

Mika bite her lips softly as the small pain strikes her arms and bleeds. She's quite surprised of Masquerade's ability, and so do Faiz. The wolf gently put his paws on Mika's shoulder and whispering something near her ear.

The dragoness nodded. Faiz chant another spell; an unknown spell to break and weaken the shadow-based spells. He expand his arms for a while before put it on his side, seeming there's no signs of effects or something. "Now..."

Mika put a huge force on her feet and move forward to Masquerade and landed multiple of blows on his chest and pressed her claws on certain spot to immobilize him. Before she do that, her body fully shielded with unknown spell which able to block any incoming attack reflections that she receive earlier.

Meanwhile, Faiz waiting for Dusk to appear himself.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Masquerade laughed as he was hit by Mika. "Tsk, tsk," he said. "I told you magic wouldn't work, especially not with this. Although I cannot move, I don't need to in order to do this: Pain Split!" The blue tendrils glowed brighter. Masquerade became mobile again, and even some of the pain from Mika's onslaught. On the other hand, the immobility was transferred to Mika along with some of the damage she had caused. Masquerade got up. "I have a strange power, dragoness," he said as he tilted her head up so that he could look deep in her eyes. He kissed her on the forehead and whispered in her ear, "My power is neither physical nor magical, but in fact, it is spiritual." With that, he disappeared and reappeared behind Quarry, the blue tendrils following him wherever he went.

"Despair!" Dusk's voice rang out from all directions. A column of darkness surrounded Solia and Ardeal. When it subsided, their barrier was gone.

"Magnus Intego," Solia tried to cast her spell, but nothing happened.

"I thought I took you out earlier," Masquerade said to Quarry. He unleashed another flurry of blows, but each one was blocked by one of Quarry's fans.

"Damn, your fast," Quarry grunted.

The OCA

Mika secret spell able to vanish the reflections of the damage that she given to Masquerade earlier. "As I expected." Knowing his hidden secrets, she chant another unknown spell which relates to the water spirits and charge towards Masquerade once again. This time, the blue tendrils is completely stripped off from her body because of the unknown spells. The dragoness appear on his back and wrap her scaly arm on his neck and another arm lock his arms to his back.

In a quick press on his main nerves, she transfer the leftover shockwave and the unknown spells to paralyze his body and block any spiritual powers that might to make him move again.

Once Faiz heard Dusk's voice, he quickly activates his unknown spell and hits Dusk, disable any kinds of shadow-based powers so Dusk can be seen. With his spell need a little bit time to bring an effect, he began attacking Dusk by using his sensitive ears as he manage to spot Dusk's actual position.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds

Quarry sighed in relief as Mika disabled Masquerade. "Thanks, Mika," he said. "I didn't know how long I could keep that up."

Dusk appeared in a far corner of the arena, an area covered in shadows. "Dispelga!" All spell effects were instantly shattered as a wave of energy surged through the arena. "I've had enough of spells from you," Dusk smirked. "Fiora." A paper seal covered in purple flames sealed Faiz's mouth shut and merged with his skin, preventing him from chanting any more spells. "Defend yourself!" Dusk rushed with amazing speed, his feet covered in shadows, his sword outstretched.

"Damn, you got me," Masquerade laughed, his body paralyzed. "Dusk was just a little too late. Even if I could use my spirit powers, I can't move. You've won." Masquerade's body disappeared in a cloud of golden, glittering dust. "I won't be rejoining this fight," his voice rang out over the arena. "Finish them, Dusk!"

The OCA

Even though Faiz's mouth completely sealed off, he still able to chant using his mind; a flashing spell to blind Dusk temporarily.

In the meantime, Mika sense Faiz use the flashing spell and quickly covers them by chanting a spell to display a black colour in the retina to everyone in the arena.

And then, a bright white lights flashing the arena, blinding Dusk temporarily before throwing a final blow directly on his shoulder. The blow enough to break his shoulder and send him to the ground.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds