Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"Why? You said it felt good!" Hunter moaned and suddenly came inside Rei's pussy. "Heheheheh...Don't think we're done yet," he laughed and continued thrusting into her.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"How can you say you hate sex? It's one of life's greatest pleasures! And you've barely even experianced it! Wait until you've had a full taste before you turn your back!" Gin laughed as he lay Sarah down on the bed before he slipped her dress off and began massaging and playing with her tits and nibbling her ears.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REi gave a load moan as the feel of Hunter's cum shooting into her made her have a small orgasm "Your..your not down yet?" she moaned in a surprised almost impressed voice as pleasure slowly drowned out her fear.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah coward as he raised his voice again. She wished he wouldent do that, she was timid by nature, and the fact that he was always loud and yelling made her very frightened. And then he stripped her. She tried to cover herself but was not fast enough, and before she could stop him, he was nibbling her ears and rubbing her breasts. She let out a quivering whimper and covered her pussy as she had before, unable to protect her breasts or ears. She quivered under his touch and moaned helplessly, sobbing softly as she was raped again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course not!" Hunter laughed. "I'm insulted that you would think I was!" he said and then smiled crudely as he returned to thrusting into Rei's pussy, moaning happily. "You'll be my little whore, Sailor Mars."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Ssssh! Calm down and enjoy the pleasure...there is no need to resist." Gin said quitly and calmly rubbing and massaging her tits faster and faster as he nibbled and teased her ears more.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Aaahhhmmmaaahhh!" Rei moaned louder and louder as the pleasure began overwhelming her "Your..ahh..your little whore?" she asked with pleasure
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah shook her head and moaned, her pussy clearly wet as her juices seeped between her fingers. "N-No..Im not...a pet.." She moaned, trying to focus on not giving in but falling as she was aroused. "I...I hate men." She whimpered softly as her hands went to her side, no longer able to protect her dripping sex. "Please...be g-gentle." She moaned softly as she knew he would soon penetrate her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yes," Hunter whispered. "The whole world already knows it," he whispered as the males in the crowd still watching had hard-ons and the girls were getting wet. "My little fucktoy. My whore," Hunter laughed, thrusting into her. "Say it! Say that you're my little whore!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Of course." Gin smiled speeding up his teasing while slipping one hand down to her soaked cunt slipping in a couple of fingers and slowly pumping them in and out.

Rei moaned and groaned as she felt hornier and hornier "I...I'm...Im your little whore! I'm your whore and your fucktoy!" she gasped loudly as she had another small orgasm.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah let out a cute little gasp and began to moan louder. She squirmed and wiggled as his gingers penetrated her tight snatch. "It....It hurts." She moaned silently as he fingered her, her pussy only getting wetter and wetter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Louder slut!" Hunter roared. "Now, slut. Be yourself, be as slutty as you can for the world to see," he ordered as he fucked her pussy harder, faster, and deeper.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)