Join our server on Discord

A Kingdom Defeated (Rape rp)
Hearing her pant gave Hunter an instant hard on, and he felt it rub against Grace's pussy and he looked out the window. Night...the moon was full tonight, and he had an urge to go wild. To fuck Grace, like an animal. "Grace...my dear wake up," he ordered softly, kissing her lips, and rubbing her ass with his cum drenched hand.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace's eyes fluttered open slowly and she yawned cutely, her golden blond hair and deep blue eyes enhancing her majestic and enchanting appearance. "Yes Husband?" she asked. hugging him and laying her head on his chest, still more asleep then awake.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I believed you once said we should have more soft love? Something along those lines I'm sure, correct?" Hunter smiled. "There is no time like the present, if you catch my drift, my beautiful Queen," the wolfman smiled.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
She groaned a little an hugged him slightly tighter before releasing and pushing away so he had a clear view of her whole beautiful body. "Ok..." She said, stretching a little, her nipples already hard from the cold of not being in the covers any more or next to him. "Please....just be gentle..." She said cautiously, noting a slightly wild gleam escape his eye.

--------

Cassandra awoke suddenly and looked around, disoriented. She said nothing and just looked around to see where she was, what was going on around her and what her condition was, her mind still foggy and sleepy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"But of course," Hunter smiled and his hands reached forward and one grabbed her breast and rubbed it, gently. He then moved his other hand to her clit and rubbed it gently. "I'll be gentle, my dear Queen, for you..." he whispered, before moving to kiss her neck.

-----------

"Good morning, Cassandra," Axel greeted. They were still in the room, still the safe, with the only thing being different is that there was a plate of food on the bed for Cassandra.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace moaned sweetly, her warm body quivering under his touch. A little milk dribbled out of her breast as it was massaged and Hunter could see that it made her blush and moan even louder.

----------

Cassandra yawned and stretched her arms a little before reaching for the food and eating. "Good morning." She mumbled knowing her situation might have gotten only a little better. She was still a slave and one that would no doubt be raped by what ever the wizard feels like conjuring up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hunter licke his lips and move down, licking Grace's milk with his tounge, finding the taste addicting. "Oh...by the way, my dear queen. How was your sleep?" he asked, licking her breast, and then sucking on her right one for milk as he had one hand on her clit, and the other on her ass.

-------------

"How was your sleep, my dear?" Axel asked, getting up from his chair. "Mine was fine by the way."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Grace moaned and wiggled as she was milked. "Oh....oh god Hunter...d-dont stop." She moaned, the feeling of having her milk gently sucked from her breast being more potent then almost any other she ever felt. "It...was....it was good." She moaned, holding Hunter's head gently to her breast as she felt her clit being played with and her ass being felt up.

--------

Cassandra flinched away from him and cursed herself. Since when was she so weak?! "My sleep was....good enough." She said glaring at hm but then looking away, not wanting to anger him.

---------

Inside Mai's room, there was a pathetic little scream. If Mai awoke to this, she would find herself alone in the bed, Elva crying on the floor as Silvia spanked her harshly, a large dildo in her pussy and ass. "Im a good girl, Im a good girl!" She cried as Silvia spanked her over and over, making her tender little ass red.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Mai awoke with a start and looked to see Silvia spanking Elva and sighed loudly. "Silvia! lva! You two woke your Mistress up!" Mai yelled at the two, even louder than Elva's screams. "Silvia stop now, you both are in trouble!"

-------------

"Good, good," Axel smiled, and stood up. "Hmm...What to do today, my dear? A walk through the forest? A trip to the royal garden?" Axel thought aloud, walking over and laying a hand on Cassandra's cheek and made her look at him. "Any suggestions, my dear?"

---------------

"Good," Hunter smiled and continued teasing her body before suddenly stopping. "Ready for the next step, Grace?" he asked. Through the whole thing, and before, his dick had harden and grown to its full length and rubbed against Grace's pussy. "Or do I need to tease you more?" he asked, his hand rubbing her clit.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Elva cried out in fear and tried to crawl under the bed but did not get far as Silvia took hold of her tail and pulled it painfully until she was dragged back. "Dont run for your mistress!" She hissed before bowing to Mai and saying "Im sorry Mistress, I was just trying to have some fun while you slept but this brat cant keep her mouth shut, please punish us." She said sincerely. Elva bowed as well, sobbing into her little hands, the dildos still lodged in place, causing her tons of pain, her cute little butt red from the abuse. "N-no." She moaned silently. "Im a good girl...good little cat...never...I would never do anything wrong." She wanted to cry even harder, to ball until she was just a little raisin. But she tried as best she could to stifle her cries in the face of the mistress.

-----------

Cassandra gritted her teeth, wishing she co0uld just spit in his face or at least not respond, but she knew it would end horribly for her if she did either. "A...Walk through the woods sounds nice." She said grudgingly, still deliciously naked.

-----------

Grace moaned more and still held Hunter gently to her breast but did not respond. She moved her pussy so it was teasing him. rubbing the head of his rock hard cock. She blushed cutely and whispered "D-Dont stop."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)