Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(The Hot Springs)

"S-sure," Ardeal replied nervously. "A-as long as my s-sister doesn't get jealous." He laughed and scratched the back of his head. Trying not to think about it too much, Ardeal placed his hands gently on Mika's large breasts and gave them both a slight squeeze.

"I'm glad I can make you feel good like this," Solia said. She moved one hand back up to his right shoulder and pressed firmly while the other hand moved to his left side where she was a little more gentle.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

Once Ardeal's hands squeeze her breasts, Mika let out a soft squirm and cute moan while blushing deeply. She never feel this good before. Normally, she likes to squeeze other female's breasts but she's quite shy when letting other women squeezes her. "Aaahh..." Mika lean closer against Ardeal, gently licking his lips.

Faiz kept on murring while enjoying every single moment of massaging. by turhing his head, he looking to the new couple with Ardeal squeezing Mika's boobs. "...They're seems enjoying it..." He said.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Solia giggled. "It's about time Mika got a taste of her own medicine," Solia said and blushed deeply. She hadn't told Faiz about the incident with Mika during the bath while they were traveling.

"You like that, don't ya?" Ardeal said and smiled, squeezing them just a bit harder and reaching his head up to press his lips against hers.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Yes...she also need to be massaged..." Faiz turned around and facing Solia. "...What do you think...about me...feel attract...to male and female...or the other terms...bisexual...?" He asked between gaps because he don't want to keep his sexual preferences as a secret.

Mnnhhh..."Mika moaned in the kiss once her lips nade a contact with his. By placing her claws on his back, she return the kiss passionately for a while before shoving her dragon tongue inside his mouth, gently swirls with his tongue.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

"Me?" Solia said, a little flustered. The whole memory of when Mika played with her breasts came flooding back. She blushed. "W-well, at this point in time, I'd have to say that I'm...bisexual..."

Ardeal opened his eyes wide as his mouth was filled with dragon tongue, but it only took him a few seconds to regain his composure and slide his tongue all around Mika's.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

The wolf take a sigh of relief from Solia's statement. "I was thinking you'll be mad...because I like males..." He give a gentle kiss on her forehead. "..I'm sure you turn bisexual...because Mika play with yours, right...?"

The dragoness continue kissing her lover passionately with her tongue kept on swirling with his tongue while rubbing his back. "Mnnrrrff..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Solia blushed and looked away. "I don't care if you like other males," she said. "I...actually think that's kind of hot. And, yeah, Mika did play with my breasts. And it felt kind of good, too." She felt like her face was on fire. "When she grabbed them, I accidently let out a little moan, and..." she broke off. "Yeah." She giggled.

Ardeal broke the kiss, but he could still feel in his mouth where Mika's tongue used to be. "So, I'm guessing with all the time spent taking care of your brother, you've really never had time to...well, you know," he said while blushing.

Although Quarry looked like he was asleep or in deep meditation, he was listening to every word that was tossed around in the hot spring. He smiled to himself.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"Well...I guess we know each other's secrets..." The wolf give a quick kiss on her lips. "...And after this, a person named Dusk will come to us...I should enjoy this hot spring to the fullest..." He said cheerfully before submerged in the water before reappeared behind Solia and splash a warm water to her.

The dragoness retreats her long tongue while still blushing. "Y-yeah...Some of my time, especially at city's hot spring...I will play with other female's breasts, but of course, among my friends..." She paused before continued. "...Maybe after the mission to defeat the Queen...me and my brother will have lots of time to spend with their beloved partner...I love you, Ardeal..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(The Hot Springs)

Solia jumped when the water hit her. "Alright, mister, I'll have to teach you a lesson," she said cutely.

Quarry suddenly popped up behind Faiz and wrapped his arms around him, holding him in place. "Get him, Solia!" he said and laughed.

Solia laughed and splashed Faiz a little bit.

"I love you, too, Mika," he said before kissing her softly on the lips. "Should we join in?" he asked as he gestured to the water fight breaking out close to them.

The OCA
(The Hot Springs)

"H-hey. That's not fair..." Faiz said softly with a giggles as Quarry hold him from behind. By using hone of his tail, he splash the water to Solia and Quarry.

"Of course it is!" Mika smiles as swim near those three and spash a huge amount of water towards them. "It's not good if not invite us to join."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds