Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
Alex led Silvia to the pool, where he believed Angy and Z would be. He held the book close, and with his tentacles held the bag, putting the camera in it. "Z? Angy?" Alex asked, walking to the pool with Silvia by his side.

--------------

Rain nodded and quickly bowed before the representation of her...of her Master. She was smart, she knew how to live. Look out for yourself, and play be the rules. That applied here as well, just like in life. "Just do as I'm told," he whispered, fearful.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy was in her room moaning a little as she felt her stomach contract and twitch a bit. Her fused data was making her pregnancy react weird and she felt a bit under the weather because of it. Flare was where he had left her, sleeping soundly under the covers with Ren, who had hobbled over to her and laid down, stroking her fur and calming the poor little poke slut.

---------------

"A Good slut eats for her master." The voice said. And as it did, a black, phallic shaped rubber item appeared from another panel and presented itself at her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Z ran to her Mater and cuddled up to his leg, and than ran to Silvia and licked her cheek. "Where are the others, Z?" Alex asked and Z led him to the room where Ren and the others rested. Alex followed, with Silvia by his side as he came to the room and opened it. "I'm back, ladies and I brought a friend."

---------

Rain gulped and leaned forward and took the rubber item in her mouth, but had a hard time doing anything from there, other than the occasional suck and soft nibble. "I'm good, Master," she mumbled through the rubber toy.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Angy looked up from her bed as did Ren, though Flare ony curled up more and Ren hugged her tighter. Silvia blushed as she stood next to, almost behind Alex, a bit shy. "Who is she? Another captured Slave?" Ren asked in near disgust, though even then she felt the burning need for his cock. Angy also looked curious, but innocently so.

--------

Rain was soon rewarded with a warm sweet sauce that came out of the head of the fake dick, warming her body as she drank it and filling her stomach up nicely. Once it fed her, it all went dark and silent and said "A good Slave sleeps for her master." And then nothing. If she did not at least try to go to sleep, the results could be painful, it was best she try now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm? I don't know," Alex said, though it was painfully obvious he was lying. He then moved so the others could see Silvia and he gently patted her ass and smiled. "My dear, Silvia...why don't you tell them, who you are exactly and somethings about yourself?" Alex smiled, handing her the album of him and her.

-----------

Rain did this with a little relief, glad it wasn't anymore torture and did her best to relax, and closed her eyes. Just a little sleep, she thought, quickly falling asleep.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia's blush got redder and she made a little bow and said "Um, I-Im Silvia, and I...I was masters first slut." She said this with a cute little smile. "Im happy to serve him and any of you if he lets me. I live for his happiness and his love and nothing more." And then she got right up next to Alex and hugged his side. She loved him so much, nothing could ruin her love for him. Nothing could.

----------

Rain was allowed to sleep for a few hours but was then awakened by a ringing. "A good slave wakes up for her master." The voice said, waiting for her to wake up....quickly....or else.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"I'm up, I'm up," Rain mumbled. She had always been a light sleeper, and for once it seemed to be paying off. She sat up and rubbed her eyes and sat on the ground, ready for anything...hopefully. What next? she thought, looking around and rubbing her eyes a bit.

--------------

"Silvia will be living in the house with us now. She is my favorite slut, and my first, so I expect you to treat her with respect. If not...well, I think you understand the punishment," he smiled. "If you have questions, ask either her or me. Oh and here," Alex smiled, taking the album from Silvia and giving it to Ren and the others. "I thought bringing you some pictures from my younger years would be nice. Look though it, tell me what you think."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The box gave her a few more moments to wake up fully, also letting her notice the black treadmill that now inhabited a corner of the room. "A good Slave exercises for her master." the voice said in its same, flat tone. It then waited for her to get on the machine, though it would not wait long.

-------------

Ren and Angy were horrified to find what was inside. They found that he had been sexually abusing the poor girl since her birth, that she could not help but be the way she was since it was the only way he treated her. Angy looked away, unable to watch as the young Raltz was finger fucked. Ren just looked on with wide eyes. "Your....your a beast." She said to Alex, gritting her teeth. "No!" Silvia said suddenly. "Dont call master names, he is not a beast!" She said standing defensively in front of Alex. Ren was not shocked, but it hurt to watch all the same.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rain nodded slowly wand walked over to the treadmill. She gulped and got on, ready to run. Why couldn't he have gotten a pool instead? I rarely run, I'm a swimmer not a runner! she thought.

------------

"If I need to remind you, I saved both you and Flare from rapist, and you from probably dying. I saved Angy from a crowd of rapist, and from another rapist who was planning on cutting her open and spilling her guts on the floor," Alex stated, placing a hand on Siliva's shoulder. "Silvia, if you want, you can leave me. I can release you into the Pokemon world, or anywhere you want if you want to leave me. Do you?" he asked, already knowing her answer.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Bump, since it was getting low on the page))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)