Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Front Room)

Quarry opened his eyes quickly, but didn't move. He yawned and wished that he didn't have to get up. He was nice and warm under his blankets.

(Kitchen)

Solia smiled. "And good morning to you, Faiz," she said as she flipped a pancake with her spatula. "I'm making some pancakes. Go take a seat at the table. They'll be ready in a couple of minutes." She giggled and continued to cook.

(Solia's Room)

Ardeal smiled. "That was probably the best sleep I've ever had. You're like a furnace. I stayed warm all night," he said as he kissed Mika softly on the lips.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Kitchen)

"Okay..I prefer sitting on the floor..." He said as leaving the kitchen and went to the front room.

(Front Room)

Faiz then take a seat on the floor near Quarry. "Good morning...uhm...What's your name again..?" He asked.

(Solia's Room)

Mika chuckles softly and murrs as accepting and reply the kiss passionately. After a while, she brokes it. "I just want you to feel better in sleep...Ardeal..." She smiles while her nose smell something nice. "Let's go eat breakfast..." She hopped off from bed with her long hair hanging freely down to her butt and sensually wearing her tops and shorts.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"My name is Quarry," Quarry responded. "I guess I really don't say much do I?" He laughed a little bit, but only for a couple of seconds. "To tell the truth, I'm kind of shy around people. It's the way I've always been."

(Solia's Room)

"Alright then," Ardeal said as he hopped out of bed. He could smell Solia's cooking through the door. He opened it and his nostrils were instantly filled with pancake delight. "Mmmmm..." he said as he exited the room and headed for the front room.

(Kitchen)

Solia stacked the final pancake on the final plate and got the syrup out of a nearby cabinet. "They're almost ready everyone!" she called out. "Just putting the finishing touches on them!"

The OCA
(Front Room)

"I'm Faiz. It's nice to meet you, Quarry." Faiz give a slight bow. "I feel the same as you before; always keep quiet most of the time and shy among people. But now, no more." He stated softly.

(Front Room)

Mika follows Ardeal from behind and saw Quarry and Faiz having a good chat. "Hello, guys!" She said cheerfully and slowly take a seat besides her brother.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

Ardeal took a seat next to Quarry. "So, what are you two talking about?" he asked.

"Nothing much," Quarry responded quietly.

Solia came in from the kitchen holding a tray with five plates of pancakes on it. She handed a plate to everyone until she had only two left. She gave one to Faiz and kissed him on the cheek. His top pancake had a heart on it made out of whipped cream. "For my lover," she said dreamily and sat down next to him with her own plate. "Enjoy, everyone! After this, we're heading to the hot springs!" She jabbed her fork into the pancakes and started munching.

Ardeal and Quarry were startled by Solia's actions, but they couldn't resist the tempting smell of her pancakes, and so they dug in too.

The OCA
(Front Room)

Faiz take a look of the heart-shaped-cream on top of his pancake and smiles before take a half of the pancake and munch it under his maw. Mika do the same and murrs softly from the wonderful taste. "Mnnrrr...so tasty. You really are good cooker."

"i agreed...Solia..." He said, giving a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"Thank you, Mika," Solia said and giggled. "I've had a lot of practice." She looked at Faiz. "And your welcome, Faiz. I try my best." She smiled at him and kissed him back on the cheek.

Dusk shadowed in. "Good morning, all!" he exclaimed.

Ardeal and Quarry jumped. "What are you doing back so soon?" Ardeal asked in a worried voice.

"Calm down, little man," Dusk replied. "Just because I'm here doesn't mean I've got bad news." He smiled and laughed. "I just wanted to let you all know that things have been cleared up with Masquerade and the rest of the top operatives of the RF. I'll be back this evening to pick you all up, so be ready."

The OCA
(Front Room)

Faiz in the meantime didn't know what its exactly happen, but he just nod. Still, his curiosity force him to ask Dusk. "Uhm...My I know what is exactly happen here...?"

The dragoness startled and quickly speaks. "I'll tell you later, brother. Don't worry."

"I see..." He continue eating the pancakes together with the cream while wagging tails happily.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"Ah, I almost forgot about my dau-," he cut himself, "-Solia's boyfriend. Faiz, right? My name is Dusk, but we'll talk later. I've got important matters to attend to." He nodded towards Mika. "Do please fill him in on the details will ya?" He then disappeared in a mass of shadow.

Ardeal finished his pancakes and went to take his plate to the kitchen, also taking Quarry's, who had finished his as well. "That was very good, Solia," Quarry complimented.

"Thank you, Quarry," Solia said as she finished her pancakes as well.

The OCA
(Front Room)

Mika nodded as a respond to Dusk's statement and she finish eating before licking the plate clean. "Thanks for the food, Solia." She set the plate in front of her.

Faiz in the meantime munch the last piece of pancake and lick the plate clean before putting it in front of him. "Thanks for the food..." He said.

"How'd you feel right now, Faiz? Still feel tired?" Mika asked worriedly.

The wolf just shook his head while smiling. "I'm feeling better now...even though I didn't remember of what happen yesterday..." He rub his head a little bit.

"I'm glad to hear that...I'm kinda afraid something bad happen on you.." The dragoness said as slowly lays her head on his shoulder.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds