Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"Meet the Holo-Room," Hunter smiled. "In this room, any sort of hologram can be made, with partly sentient life, and real senses. Basically, its virtual reality," he said and pressed a few buttons on the control panel, and suddenly the room turned into a large city, with people watching them and Rei and himself in a large circular clearing, with enough room to fight. "Now you remember what I said right? Act like a heroine, and fight me. Then I'll rape you, you still fight me, until finally, you act yourself. Get it? Just act like Sailor Mars, and pretend I'm an evil monster," he explained and pressed a button, making the control panel disappear and the holograms of people began cheering for Sailor Mars. "Action."
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Give it up you fiend! In the name of justice I will punish you!" Rei said doing a pretty good sailor scout pose "For I am Sailor Mars!" with that she leaped at Hunter and threw a kick to his head.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gin watched calmly from the shadows invisable to all as he watched his pet rest.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hahahahaha! You and your friends will bow before the might of my kind!" Hunter laughed, dodging the kick with ease. He then threw a punch at Rei's gut, laughing as the crowd cheered for their heroine. "Is that all you got?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah did not wake up that morning, having no work and no desire to leave her land of dreams, so she continued to sleep peacefully in her bed, and if left alone, she would continue to sleep until 1:00pm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"We'll never bow to you!" Rei said as she held her stomach and glared at Hunter "And that was nowhere near it! Mars Fire Ignite!" She shouted shooting a stream of fire at him.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sarah my pet..it's time to wake up..." Gin said calmly sittingon her bed.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah opened her eyes slowly and sat up, rubbing her eyes cutely and yawning before looking at Gin. At first she looked confused. But then she looked scared. "N-No...Go away!" She moaned miserably, putting the pillow over her head and shaking. She had hoped it was all just a bad dream, a really really bad dream, but here he was, sitting on her bed, ready to take her away to who knows where. "Please....dont take me away...dont hurt me, I never did anything to you, please leave me alone." She cried under her pillow, her frail body still shaking as she expected to feel his cold hands taking her away or stripping her once more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hahahaha! Not bad! If I was bleeding, and couldn't use any of my limbs you might be a threat!" Hunter yelled, dodging the fireblast. He then charged at her from the right, but it was a false lead! He spun to the left and tried delivering his foot to Rei's gut.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Uugh!" Rei coughed as Hunter's kick found it's target and she stumbled back "I'll show you a threat! Mars Fire Ignite!" she yelled shooting another stream of fire twice the size of the first one.

"Put this on..." Gin said seemingly ignoring her words as he handed her a beautiful and expensive dress and some lingerie http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc273/Master_SalemXIII/?action=view¤t=normal_anime_girl_pic_462.jpg
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah looked up at the dress with tears in her eyes and gingerly took it. She began to walk into the bathroom with it and, if allowed to change there, she would put the dress on and walk out. She had no shoes or socks on of any kind, so her bare beautiful legs could be seen from the sides of the dress as she walked out. her pink panties also slightly visible as she tried her best to stay modest. She figured that if he was dressing her already, then he did not intend on stripping her very soon, though she was indeed very naive, not realizing that she was now strikingly beautiful save for her bed head and her teary eyes, and looked so much easier to ravage now.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Careful, Rei," Hunter whispered, dodging the fire, but get his clothes burned a bit. "You wouldn't want to hurt your Master, would you?" he whispered, trying ti tackle her dpwn and pin her arms and legs down.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)