Join our server on Discord

The new Truce between Were Cats and Werewolves.(Kitten_Crystal/Masquerade rp)
Ok we have to make profiles!

Name: Crystal Clearwaters
Sex: female
Sexuality: straight
Loves: werewolves
Race: were Cat.
Color of fur: sandy brown[old color] a Firy Pelt.[new color]
♥♥♥♥hate♥♥♥or♥♥♥hate♥♥♥♥♥
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Here's my profile =3...

Name: Raiku R. Amethyst
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bisexual
Loves: werecats, delicious food, howling at the moon, poetry
Race: Werewolf
Color of fur: silver with a few glittering strands of yellow
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Crystal was in her werecat form and she was running around in the Halloween Moon. She Yowled at the Moon singaling Raiku."Please come tonight Raiku...." She thought."I Miss you.." Crystal thought.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Raiku was sitting on a rock in the woods, gazing up at the sky when he heard the call for him.

"So, she has called," he said to himself. He looked up at the full moon and transformed into his wolf form.

'It's been a while since werecats and werewolves were actually allowed to communicate,' he thought as he ran through the forest he was in. He let off a quick howl to let her know that he was on his way.

The OCA
Crystal waited for her friend and she heard the Howl."Finally Hes gonna be here soon!" She giggled."its been 10 centuries since we were allowed to even Mate and speak to the werewolves." She thought.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Like a flash of lightning, Raiku zoomed through the trees until he leaped into the sky and saw Crystal below him. He grinned at her as he landed behind her.

"Hey, there Crystal," he greeted. "It's been a long time."

The OCA
"Yeah." Crystal said. "remeber when we were Just a Kit and a Pup and The Mating season for both were groups? That was so chaotic!" Crystal giggled."But I don't remeber That you were THIS hot." Crystal giggled as she saw steam coming from he when the rain hit becouse the Clouds gathered up after She called Raiku.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
"Ahh, the chaos of old times," Raiku recalled. He didn't mind the rain. In fact, he loved it. "And thank you for the compliment," he added. "You're not lookin' half bad yourself, my feline friend." He smiled. He had missed his friend. One hundred years is a long time, even for werewolves.

The OCA
"well Its almost mating season.....and I Need to find a Mate....remeber the jerk of a were cat Jake? He mated with 40 girls! and he expects me to be the 41st!" Crystal said licking Raiku's head."But I want to Have You as my Mate.." crystal said as she cuddled into Raiku.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Raiku growled. "Oh, I remember Jake alright. I almost ripped his head off one time." Raiku shook his head. "You know, I wouldn't mind having you as a mate either," he said and smiled. "Now that werecats and werewolves are getting along a little better, it shouldn't be a problem." He licked her head in response.

The OCA