Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Front Room)

Dusk sighed again, but kept the smile on his face. "I wish I could say they're positive, but the queen is one persistent woman, I'll give her that. We've managed to take Port Equinus in the Far West, and we've managed to gain control of Lunatio to the southeast. Other than that, all of our sieges have failed. Our leader is a man named Masquerade. He is the one I serve under. His plans are flawless most of the time, but there tend to be spies seeded among us and information gets to the queen so that she is able to react more efficiently to our assaults." Now, Dusk's smile had vanished. "10 years of fighting, and we still haven't been able to get her yet..." he broke off.

Solia was saddened as well. "It must be hard giving up so much of your life to a cause that hasn't succeeded yet, but I'm glad you did. I'm glad there are people out there fighting for Dalmaschior."

Dusk smiled halfheartedly. "You have no idea what I gave up, my dear Solia."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Front Room)

The dragoness kept on listening to Dusk's informative statement, putting both claws on her chin while looking to Dusk. "...As far as I know, the Queen have lots of magicians...Does Rebellion Force have at least a few magicians like you so your force able to control more than half of available territory...?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"I'm afraid only the top-ranking operatives of the RF know magic," Dusk explained. "As you know, magicians don't just pop up everyday."

Ardeal came into the front room with a tray full of bowls. "Here's my specialty: Volcano Beef Ramen." He gave a bowl to everybody. "I hope you all like it spicy." He smiled.

"Thank you brother," Solia said and started to eat. She had eaten the ramen so many times, the hotness didn't bother her.

Quarry nodded his head as he received the bowl. He took a bite, but didn't seem bothered by it...until a few minutes later when his face became a little redder and sweat started to drop from his forehead.

Dusk just smiled, laughed, and shook his head. "Thanks, but no thanks," he said. "I don't eat."

Ardeal looked confused.

The OCA
(Front Room)

Mika took the bowl of ramen and start eating it. She didn't bother about the taste since she already get used to it. "...So, what are the reason you come over here...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"Here's where you five get involved," he began. "As you said, magicians are necessary in order to gain more territory from the land. The RF are aware that this young lady here-" he pointed to Solia "-and you, my fair dragoness, are highly capable of advanced magic. As for Ardeal and Quarry: they have excellent physical battling skills that can be developed at the main headquarters's training field. And Faiz..." he broke off. "He's...one of curiosity. After that display of power...The point I'm trying to make is that I wish for you all to join the RF in hopes that we can finally take down this accursed queen." He finished up his explanation and let it all sink in.

Quarry kept eating his ramen, getting redder and redder, but it didn't seem to bother him. Solia had already finished hers off, and she felt a lot better, for her magical strength was nearly replenished. Ardeal sat and ate his own, not looking up at Dusk; he was thinking intensely on the matter.

The OCA
(Front Room)

"...I agree to join RF but anything I have to seek Faiz's opinion..." Mika said as emptying the bowl of ramen before stting it in front of her. "...His power are mysterious and very powerful till it'll leave a temporary side effect which takes a very long time to recover."

She then lean her back against the wall while looking at the ceiling. "...If he enter the last phase, the total destruction, there would be a high possibility for him to lose his memories and transform into normal wolf. I want to avoid that in all costs."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"If Mika is joining, how can I say no?" Ardeal asked and smiled at her. "If it means that I can get revenge on that wicked queen for taking over our land, then I'll join no matter what it takes." He stood up and collected all the empty ramen bowls and took them to the kitchen.

"I'm joining up as well," Solia remarked. "I've been waiting for an opportunity like this for a long time, ever since the queen and her minions killed my parents."

"I should have mentioned this before, but only one of your parents were killed," Dusk interjected.

Quarry just handed his bowl silently to Ardeal and stared at Dusk, wondering what he had meant by his statement. Solia was in a similar state of awe. She wanted to wait so Ardeal could here what Dusk had to say.

The OCA
(Front Room)

Mika in the meantime, also stunned for what Dusk has said about Solia and Adreal's parents. "You didn't lie, do ya?" She asked while glaring sharply. "...And do you know about what happened to our village about 20 years ago?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

"Unfortunately, your village was another village that signed up with us to take down the queen. However, the RF was tricked. We were supposed to protect the villages that signed up with us and they would supply us with certain necessities. However, the queen was a step ahead of us that day. She sent a large army to try to take Conscendo. Of course back then, I was much younger and hadn't joined, but many others told me of this day. The RF intercepted and wiped out those forces, but at the same time, an even larger force was attacking your village, led by the queen herself. Our force was small over there and she easily wiped us out. And then, to make things worse and as if to prove a point, she destroyed the village." Dusk sighed. He started trembling, but calmed himself very quickly.

Ardeal had already put the dishes in the sink and came back to hear the story. "That's horrible...." he nearly whispered.

Solia looked as though she was about to cry. She hadn't heard such a horrible story.

Quarry just nodded. "That is indeed a tragedy," he said. "And I have decided to join your cause."

The OCA
(Front Room)

The dragoness sigh softly since Faiz is not here to hear the story. If not, something terrible will happen to him. "I guess it's not that women's fault that lead our village into this tragedy...And at least me and my brother hoping for another survivor from our village..."

Mika gently hugs Solia in order to comfort her. "...You can cry as you like, Solia.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds