Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Solia's Room)

Solia scooted closer to Mika's scaly body and placed her arms around her. "Don't be sad, Mika," she said in a pitiful voice. "I can't be happy if my...friends...are sad," she had trouble getting the last part out because she started coughing. "Faiz'll be alright," she continued. She nuzzled Mika's cheek and then kissed it. "I can't imagine him..." she broke off, trying to fight off tears. She didn't want to cry in front of Mika when she was the one trying to do the cheering up.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Solia's Room)

"...I'm sorry...for not being there..." Mika's voice slowly turn into a very sad one before hugs Solia tightly. "...I'm sorry...for not stopping him...." She put all the blame to herself and feel responsible of what happened back then. Her tears rolled down to her cheek as began to cry softly.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Solia's Room)

Solia couldn't help but cry now too. Her tears stung her eyes as they had not too long ago when she was crying over Faiz's unconscious body. "Don't blame...yourself," Solia managed between sobs. "This is all because of that stupid bitch assassin that attacked." Her voice was full of rage now. She had never been so angry in her life. The tears stopped and she felt a little strength returning to her. She rubbed Mika's back. "Please stop crying," she said in as comforting of a voice as she could manage.

The OCA
(Solia's Room)

Mika slowly stopped crying and wipe her own tears. "...It's our responsibility after all...That person...and the Queen hunting us for so long...and I guess she hunting him when I was not around..." A slight smile appear while lean her shoulder against Solia. "...If I was there, he would not enter that state..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Solia's Room)

Solia's stomach growled and she blushed. "I'm sorry, Mika, but those healing spells took a lot out of me," she apologized. "Would you care for something to eat?" Solia scooted to the edge of the bed and tried to stand up, but she instantly crumpled to the floor. After a few uneasy moments, she stood up and hobbled to the door. "Come on," she beckoned the dragoness over with her hand.

The OCA
(Solia's Room)

Mika nodded as hopped off the bed and went closer to Solia before holding her hand gently. "Be careful...I'm sure yo'u'e not completely recovered..." She open the door and helps Solia out of the room.

(Living room)

The dragoness then saw Adreal, Quarry and the mysterious man which she really wants to know about him. "..Uhmm..anyone feel hungry..? We'll prepare the food for you all.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

Ardeal leapt out of his seat and rushed over to Solia. He hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"You're...crushing...me...brother," Solia laughed and choked from the tight hug.

"Sorry," Ardeal apologized. He let go of Solia and moved to Mika. He embraced her, not really wanting to let go, but he did. "I was worried about you, too, my love," he said to the dragoness.

Solia tilted her head. "'My love'?" Solia questioned. She smiled as she realized what was going on.

Ardeal blushed. "Why don't you two go take a seat in the living room and I'll prepare the meal, okay? You two expended a lot of energy back there." He set about gathering ingredients from various cabinets and the icebox.

Solia took Mika's claw. "Do you know who that man is?" Solia whispered to Mika as she led the dragoness to the living room.

Quarry and the mystery man hadn't budged. Quarry was meditating, and the mystery man was deep in thought.

The OCA
(Living room)

Mika blush lightly before giving a bow to Adreal. " Thank you, Aderal..." Then, she turn to Solia and the mysterious man. "...I don't know, Solia..." She whispers back as went to licing room before taking a seat besides Quarry. She want to ask lots of question to Dusk, but she prefer to be silent.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ardeal scrambled for pots in the kitchen and went ahead and put bowls out on the table. 'I'll make something that will fire up everyone's spirits,' Ardeal thought.

Solia had enough of the silence. She stared at the mystery man, her eyes on fire, and asked, "Who are you? And no dodging questions either."

Dusk sighed and looked up. He brushed a silver strand of hair out of his face. "My name is Dusk," he replied, a slight smile crossing his face as he looked at Solia. "Listen up in there!" he called out to Ardeal in the kitchen.

"Alright!" Ardeal responded as he cooked.

"I'm not sure if you all are aware, but there is a group of revolters out there trying to take down the queen. This group of people is known as the Rebellion Force, or the RF. Ever since the queen took power, Conscendo has allied with the RF and supplied us with weapons, food, and clothing, along with other items of need. I am second-in-command of the RF. I've been fighting with them for about 10 years now."

'10 years?!' Solia thought suddenly. 'Why is that time amount so familiar?'

The OCA
As the time Dusk tell his name and explain the situation, Mika take a deep thought. "Rebellion Force...I feel like I heard this somewhere...Fai-" Mika stopped calling, realize Faiz still in deep sleep to recover his power. "...My brother and myself also do the same thing...So, any positive results, Dusk?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds