Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"I'm...I'm going to cum soon, my beautiful love-slut!" Alex moaned as he fucked her pussy. "I want you to scream it out!" he ordered, as his orgasm neared. "I want you to scream you love me! That you need me!" he ordered as he fucked her. He then let out a loud moan and ordered her to cum and scream, as his seed shot into Silvia's pussy, filling it and soon overfilling it.

-----------

Rain quickly got the picture and moved as fast as she could with her legs shackled like that, after the strange robot. he bit her lip to avoid screaming in pain, in fear of some form of punishment.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia moaned and then screamed as she came "I love you Alex! I want to be your forever! I want to be your love slut, your cum slut, your bitch, your one true love! Anything to be with you!" She let out another scream as she felt herself being filled up, her cum and his mixing and spilling out of her as she was over filled. She lay there then, panting with glassy eyes, finally able to accept his greatest gist into her body, she would treasure it forever.

-------

the Robot led her to a black, completely square room that seemed to be made out of smooth and clear obsidian, the box. It let her go inside and undid the magnetic bounds on her hands and pressed her shackles against the far wall, making her arms legs and neck stick to the wall by some sort of new magnetic force. IT held her in place as the robot released her nipples rings and left her in the dark for another hour, she was forced to stand upright against the wall, though it gave her sore new piercings time to heal and sooth.

But after the hour passed she was released from the wall and found one set of foot prints in front of her in the middle of the room. the exact shape and size of her own feet. "A good slave stand where her master wants her to." Said a robotic voice. It was clear what it wanted....but would she given to it so quickly?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned loudly, an had to bite his lip a not to scream. He slowly pulled his cock out her perfect pussy and licked Silvia's cheek. "You little whore. You dirty slut...all you wanted was my cock inside you, and my cum in you. Well you're lucky, for two thing, one you're a cute whore, and second, Silvia....I love you," he whispered, rising up and off Silvia. "Get dress so you can met the others. Not your maid outfit, though, something that shows your not just A whore, but my whore."

----------------

Rain was no fool, and didn't like the pain she was dealt. She forced her body to stand where she was ordered and stood before the robot, afraid to ask any questions, an just stared at the machine, wondering what next.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(The Robot is not around, the voice is coming out of the walls.)

Silvia moaned and lay there for a little longer, savoring the feeling of his warm cum sloshing around inside her. "But what should I wear?" She asked as she tried to rise to her feet after her massive fucking. She did not care what he wanted her to wear, it could be his cum all over for all she cared and she would still wear it proudly.

--------------

Suddenly small chains shot out of her ankle cuffs and attached to the floor, holding her in place. Suddenly a small paneled opened up between her legs and the voice said "A good slave is ready for her master at all times." Another arm began to rise up out of the hole and stopped just short of her pussy. This one looked like a broom, its bristles pointing straight up at her. Suddenly it moved forward and began to brush her pussy back and forth with its pleasuring bristles, at the same time squirting a larger amount of the pleasure substance into her body, making warmth and pleasure shoot through her like electricity, and still the brush kept going, contnuing to stimulate even her sore and aching clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Oh...I'll edit it later! Goodnight Silver))

"Hmm...If I remember correctly, in that room you'll find a pink tanktop and shirt that has the word's 'Alex's whore' on it, on the front, and with the words, 'Alex's lover' on the other. Also a miniskirt, a small one. And don't forget to get a bra and panties for yourself. The easier to tear off kind," he added, smiling. "Hop to it."

--------------------

Rain moaned wildly as she was pleased, and suddenly, against hr will came right there onto the broom like item. A blush appeared, but she kept moaning, feeling the amazing pleasure.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(NP, night King)

Silvia wasted no time, and was soon back, wearing the clothing. she blushed cutely in front of him and went to stand next to him, wondering if it was OK for her to rub up next to him and lean on him a little, to pretend that she was....a lover, a real lover, like in the movies...but she dared not, it was not her place.

Suddenly the brush stopped and pulled back. "A bad slave cums without her masters permission." Said the emotionless voice. Suddenly, pain like no other wracked Rain's body as cramps exploded all through out her legs, and yet she was held upright by the chains. the pain lasted a whole three minutes before it died down, and soon the brush was coming back up to finish its work.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist ad pulled her closer, seemingly reading her mind. "Lean on me, Silvia. I know you want to, and I want you to look the part my little lover. The other sluts need to know how they should be acting," Alex said, holding her close to him before walking to portal with his lover.

--------------

Rain's scream echoed loud, and the pain seemed like it lasted for hours. When it finally stopped she gasped for air, but tightened herself up, knowing that this time she would not have her climax, no matter what.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia was so happy she closed her eyes as she sent through the portal, leaning on Alex, feeling warmth spread throughout her entire body. She loved him so much, her heart was so big, most would have thought she was not fit to be a slut, but she loved Alex and that made her the perfect slut.

---------------

The Brush began to gently brush back and forth again, its bristles soft and stimulating as another warm squirt of the strange liquid sent pleasure blasting through her body. It was stimulating her better then she had ever been stimulated, and that made for a hard time when it came to not cumming, particularity for a virgin.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Oh forgot something," Alex said, grabbing some things before the portal closed. He then held a large book, a bag full of sex toys for Silvia, and a camera. The book had the words, THE FIRST, on it and Alex opened it to reveal pictures of a younger Alex, and various pictures of Silvia and different stages of her evolution, going all the way to Alex taking care of her egg, to him fingering her as a Ralts. "Good memories, don;t you think?"

--------------

Rain had to bite her lip, to resist it. It was so good, so impossibly good. She bit harder, almost drawing blood. The pain kept her mind off cumming, and it was less than that shock she got earlier. However, if that Brush thing had anymore tricks, she would probably cum soon.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia smiled and nodded. She had been to young to remember her days as a Raltz but she knew that her whole life Alex had been there to pleasure her and please her, and now that was all she lived for, but in the reverse. She lived to pleasure and please him now, and would do anything for him. She leaned on him and felt warm and loved and knew that she could have died happy at that moment.

---------

Finally the brush stopped when she was just short of cumming. IT slowly slipped back into the panel and it closed, releasing her at the same time. Suddenly there was a light on the wall and the voice said "A good slave Kneels for ger master." The light was shaped like a person and obviously represented the master.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)