Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Giant Oak Tree)

Skye felt her life slipping away as a mixture of heat and lightning swallowed her entire existence. 'I'll be with you soon, Vance,' she thought and managed to get out one last evil cackle as she took her last breath.

Ardeal kept his eyes closed as he was blown away, protected in the warm embrace of Mika. The shadow shield reduced the force of the explosion, but not enough to make a difference. The mystery man grabbed Solia and both of them melted into a puddle of shadows on the bridge. Quarry formed his giant sword and plunged it into the ground after flying through the air first. The sword held, and he gripped the hilt hanging on for dear life.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Giant Oak Tree)

After a while, everything seems came back to normal. The bright lights disappeared, only leaving a small thin of smoke surrounds the area. The dark clouds is replaced by the dusk.

Faiz who still float in the air for about 50 feet, suddenly collapsed to the ground with hard force and fell unconscious. A blood slowly escaped from his mouth, the black pattern still on his body. The huge power drained almost of his energy till his heart beat in very low rate.

Meanwhile, Mika presume everything's return to normal, slowly open her eyes and looking to her brother fell unconscious. With a quick turn, she carry Adreal and went forward to Faiz. "BROTHER!!" She shouted worrily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Giant Oak Tree)

"FAIZ!!" Solia shouted and tried to run to him, but the stranger held her back. "Let go of me!" She bit his arm and he let her go. "Inflecto!" she exclaimed in her most worried voice. Her body disappeared and reappeared next to Faiz's unconscious body. Without thinking, she immediately touched the area over his heart and began transferring her energy into him. "Percuro, Magnus Percuro, Redux Percuro, Vividus, Revivisco!" She chanted every healing spell she knew to restore him to his old self. She felt her own energy draining, but she would know when she reached her limit. "You can't die, my love, for I will never let you go," she whispered in his ear. "I should have protected you better..." she broke off, tears welling up in her eyes.

Quarry just stood where he was, awestruck. The stranger disappeared in a swarm of shadows.

The OCA
(Giant Oak Tree)

Mika then arrives and quickly grab his paw to check his pulse. As she thought, his pulse still not return back to normal even though Soila use a healing spell. "Don't worry, Solia...We'll work together to heal him..."

Without waiting much time, the dragoness chant a healing spells to return Faiz's heartbeat to normal.

As the time passed, the black markings slowly vanished from his body and his heartbeat finally return back to normal, but he still fell unconscious and need a long good rest in order to recover his power. Mika gasping softly as her energy drained almost to her limit.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Giant Oak Tree: Aftermath)

Solia nearly collapsed by the time Faiz recovered. The stranger garbed in black robes appeared in a mass of shadow right next to her. "You two are most certainly brave," he commented from beneath his dark hood. Quarry came running towards the group, his giant fan behind him now.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"I need you to carry the wolf's body to the house, and if you can, take Ardeal with you," the man said.

Quarry loaded Faiz's body onto the fan and Ardeal clambered on after him, but not before kissing Mika on the cheek. They took off into the sky.

"You two are coming with me," the stranger said as he touched both Mika and Solia causing all three of them to sink into shadows.

The OCA
(Giant Oak Tree: Aftermath)

Mika in the meantime, panting havily but not yet faint because she got a little bit energy to walk. She take a glance to the mysterious man. "...Who are you...?" She asked in weak tone as her vision began blurry.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ardeal and Solia's House)

Quarry landed in front of Ardeal and Solia's house and opened the door. He carried in Faiz's body and rushed it into Ardeal's room where he laid Faiz on Ardeal's bed.

The mystery man appeared in the front room with Mika and Solia in his arms. Quarry's fan was still outside. He shadowed out again with the two girls and reappeared in Solia's room where he laid them side by side on Solia's bed. He stroked a strand of Solia's orange hair out of her face. "You're so brave," he whispered softly. "Ardeal raised you right. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you." He then exited the room and shut the door behind him.

When he got back to the front room, Ardeal and Quarry were sitting in wooden chairs, the door was shut and locked, and Quarry had his two fans in his lap. The room was full of depression.

The OCA
(Ardeal and Solia's House)

Even though she didn't get an answer from the mysterious man, she let it aside and not think much. The dragoness lift her body in sitting position and untie the sack of coins before placing it on the bed. It was a bad day for her and Faiz, and she blame herself for not be there helping his brother.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Front Room)

Quarry was silently meditating while the strange man and Ardeal sat in an awkward silence.

"Could you perhaps remove your hood sir?" Ardeal asked.

Without hesitating, the stranger removed his hood, revealing his long, flowing, silver hair and his startling, jungle green eyes. "Much better," he said.

"What's your name?" Ardeal asked again, peering curiously at the stranger's face. 'He looks so familiar...those eyes...' he thought.

"You may call me Dusk," he replied. "I'll explain things further when your sister and your two other friends wake up.

(Solia's Room)

Solia grumbled and sat up slowly, rubbing her head. Her heartbeat was low, her muscles were weak, her eyesight was pretty hazy, and she had a killer headache. "Need...food," she stated like a zombie. "Oh, hey Mika," she tried to say cheerily to the dragoness, but really just couldn't get it to sound happy.

The OCA
(Solia's Room)

Mika didn't respond for a while as Solia calls her, but slowly lifts her head with a cheerful face, trying to hide her sadness. "...Yes, Solia...? What I can...help you..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds