Join our server on Discord

Kingzero and Silver
"Of course," Alex siled and kissed her forehead. "Now you have a choice, my dear. We an take this to the bed, or...I can fuck you right here. On the ground." he smiled one hand squeezing her ass while the other rubbed her good sized breast.

---------------

Rain gulped, too afraid to even speak. Maybe this was karma? She always was a tease with her body, maybe this was life's way of getting back at her. If she knew this was the price for teasing some guys then she never would have done it!
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Master, I want what you want." She said as a sweet lush shaded her face. "If you want to take me to the bed, then to the bed I shall go, but if you want me to strip for you right her and let you take me where anyone can see us then I will gladly do so." her nipples were already getting hard, poking through the thin cloth of her maid's out fit. "But I want you master, I want to be with you and never leave your side, I want to serve you in any and every way...please...let me be yours."

----------

Suddenly, two mechanical arms reached out from the floor and hovered before her, bladed hands and fingers clicking menacingly. Then the Cuffs on her wrists and ankles began to pull up and away, stretching her painfully out, nearly popping her joints so that she could not move her arms or legs even a little. Then the hands began to approach her, clicking as they did, their sharp black blades sliding against each other. They then began t systematically cut away her clothes from her body, the cold blades touching her skin many times but never cutting anything but fabric. Two others appeared and removed her hat, which allowed her concealed waist length blue hair, letting it drop around her (Saw it in a picture but cant seem to get it to show up).
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Strip your clothes off my favorite little love slut. Prove how much you love and want me," he said, kissing her lips, and taking a step back to watch her strip her maid outfit off. "Nice and low, my dear. Show me your beautiful body."

------------

Rain was sure the monster was going to cut her several times as she was undressed. "My clothes! Stop it!" she yelled. The machine was almost sentient in her mind, thinking it was teasing her by nearly killing her.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia blushed hotly but did not even think once of hesitating or defying him. She trembled a little as she slowly stripped away her maid's outfit, folding it up into a nice little pile before standing in front of her master naked and blushing, a small pink wire with a battery at the end sticking out of her trembling pussy lips. It was the vibrator egg he had left in her before he left, he had forgotten to take it out and his ever faithful love slut had never removed it and even replaced the batteries when they had run out of juice. She had been torturing herself with it ever since his departure, who knows how many times she had cum and embarrassed herself in front of the other servants. In fact, she was nearing another orgasm even as she stood there, her pussy wet already.

-------------

Soon the machine had all her clothes stripped from her and her body was bare for all to see, though there was no one but the ever scanning scanners there to see it. But her ordeal was far from over. Two more mechanical arms came out of the ground and hovered over her breasts. these had one nozzle like finger instead of many bladed ones and both sprayed her nipples with an icy cold liquid, which made her nipples naturally erect right away. Then she felt an unseen hand that had snuck up on her spray her pussy with a warm liquid that sent pleasure coursing through her. Her clit quickly became pronounced and the finger pressed against it, just as the other fingers pressed against her erect nipples, sliding them into the nozzle and starting an almost pleasant suction on both her nipples and clit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"My dear Silvia. Without a doubt, you are my most loyal, and the perfect love slut I can have," Alex smiled. He pulled off his own pants to reveal his erect dick and looked at the egg before gently pulling it out and gazing at her wet pussy. "Are you ready, Silvia? Lay down and tell me when you're ready," Alex said, and soon as she said so, he thrust his entire cock into her pussy, moaning as he felt it tighten around his cock.

--------------------

"Ahhh! So...so good," Rain moaned as she was please. "It's so good, but...but it shouldn't be!" she moaned as the machine pleased her. "Please...oh god, don't...don't stop!" she moaned, overwhelmed by th feelings of pleasure she felt right now.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia laid down and spread her legs for him, looking up at him from between her breasts cutely. "Im ready master." She said, biting as she tried to brace herself for his entrance. She felt a little empty without the egg inside her, but that feeling vanished in an instant as she arched her back, his cook filling her up to bursting, her incredibly tight pussy. "So...So big master!" She moaned intensely, pain and pleasure flooding her mind in a hurricane of passion.

------------

Suddenly the pleasure from both her nipples and clit were removed and replaced with deafening pain, a pain more intense and sharp then any this digimon was likely to have ever felt. Looking down she would find that her nipples and clit were now pierced with small silver rings, the ones on her nipples bigger then the one one her clit. There was no blood as the wounds sealed right away, but the pain was no less intense.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alex moaned as well as he fucked her pussy, it was tight and warm, and oh so good. He grabbed Silvia in his arms and pulled her into a kiss, pushing his tounge into her as he fucked her pussy wildly, his hands squeezing and playing with her breasts and ass.

-----------

Rain opened her mouth, but no sound came out as she felt the pain shoot through her. She tried to scream, tried to beg for mercy, even though it would fall on deaf ears, but nothing came out.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia was putty in his hands, kissing back and moaning cutely as he stimulated and fucked her. She help by bucking against him when he thrust into her, driving him in so deep that it hurt, but she did not mind since it was sure to be more pleasure for her master. She loved him so much, she wanted him to make her his forever. She kissed him harder and moaned louder as their passion rose.

------------

The hands retreated then and the cuffs loosened so that she had some slack as she hung there once more. She was left there for another ten minutes, the pain gradually drifting off into a dull throbbing. As long as she did not move her breasts or clit to much then it would not hurt to badly. then a humanoid robot came in, it expressionless visor "looking" right at her. It came closer and closer to her, though it had no claws and did not look overly threatening.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alec moaned as he fucked her, feeling her pussy hold his dick as he fucked her, but did not want only pleasure for himself. He pulled back his lips and sucked on her little breast, licking it one and again as he felt himself near his climax.

--------------

"W...what now?" Rain asked, taking deep breaths, th pain still clear in her mind as the robot neared.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Silvia was well trained well and knew that she would not, could not cum with out his permission first, she would sooner pass out then let herself climax with out his blessing. She moaned loudly as he sucked her tender breast, and moaned even louder as her climax began to slam on the insides of her brain, begging to be let out.

------------

The robot said nothing as it reached forward and grabbed her nipple rings with one of its very small fingers. The finger detached, staying attached to her ring as a small metal string led from the rings to the robots hands. Then it reached down and attacked a metal wire between her two ankle cuffs. Then the cuffs were released from the X and she slid down, though they stayed on her wrists like shackles of her new slavery. The robot grabbed her hands and pressed her wrists together behind her back, locking them together magnetically.

It then turned around and gave her sore nipples a sore but painful tug as a warning before it began to walk, the rings still attached to the strings, which would force her to either keep pace with the cruel thing or have her nipples ripped off, and it was no easy task since her ankles still had a length of steal connecting them and hobbling her steps.=, though the robot did walk at an almost tolerable pace, each step it took bringing more pain to her sore nipples.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)