Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
Quarry just stared out into space as if nothing were happening.

However, Ardeal blushed intensely. "W-well, I d-don't have anything to do today, so I guess we could do something." He smiled because inside he was really happy that she had asked him. "Last time you were here, I'm pretty sure my sister whisked you off before you could get a real sense of how wonderful our little town really is."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
"Y-Yeah...We're rushing that time..so we're unable to explore this small city..." She said, twisting her claws while swishing her tail happily. "...In addition...we don't want Solia waiting to rescue you and other prisoners..."

Faiz raise a slight smile of his sister's excitement, plus she also need someone to go out for date, just like himself.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The door to Solia's room swung open and she walked back into the kitchen. She was wearing a long, white dress that was made out of a material close to silk. There were still golden patterns around the hem of the dress and there was a pink, embroidered flower on the breast area. Her hair was brushed neatly, still flowing past her shoulders. She wore nice white shoes to match her outfit. She sat down next to Faiz again. "Alright, I think I'm ready to go whenever you are," she said to him.

"Do you mind watching the house for us Quarry?" Ardeal asked.

Quarry nodded. "Sure, I don't mind. I'll probably just sleep some more," he admitted.

"Why does Quarry have to watch the house? I thought you were staying here," Solia interjected cutely.

Ardeal blushed. "W-well, there's been a change of plans." He looked at Mika and blushed even more. "Me and Mika are going out for the day as well."

Solia looked at Mika and giggled. "Is this true??"

The OCA
Mika just nodded, answering Solia's question. "Y-yes, Solia..." She quickly stood up and grab Ardeal before rushing out of the house. "A-Anyway, let's go!"

Faiz let out a quiet giggles, watching her embarrassed sister rushing out. "It's rare to see Mika like that..." He said softly, looking to beautiful Solia before stood up and kneel in front of her, lending his soft paw. "Shall we go, my princess...? I'll follow you anywhere you go... I'm not really familiar with this city.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Before Ardeal could say anything else, he was whisked out the door by Mika.

Solia just giggled. She took Faiz's paw and stood from her chair. "Okay, my prince. I think we'll go to Ms. Estelle's Garden first. You'll love it, especially if you love nature." She held on to Faiz's paw and led him to the door.

"See ya, Quarry," Solia said.

Quarry merely nodded.

(Conscendo: Streets)

"So, Mika, should I give you the 'grand tour'?" Ardeal asked the dragoness. "Or is there something you would like to do?"

The OCA

"Yes, I do..." The 2-tails wolf nodded as holding Solia's palm while walking side by side towards the garden. "...I'm sorry if I didn't dressed properly...This is what I always wear for a very long time..."

"I prefer you to guide me, because Faiz and myself only wander till that fountain." Mika said while pointing her thumb claw to the fountain in the middle of the streets.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ms. Estelle's House)

Solia and Faiz eventually arrived at a fair-sized cottage. "This is Ms. Estelle's house," Solia said to Faiz. "She has the most magnificent garden in the region." Solia knocked on the door and a butler answered.

"May I help you?" he asked. "Oh, is that little Solia? And you have brought a friend." He glanced at Faiz. "Here to see the garden? Come this way," the butler said as he gestured to a door on the opposite side of the room the doorway led to.

"Come on," Solia said. "You're going to love this." She pulled Faiz into the cottage and walked to the other door with him.

"Well, I guess I can show you the Conscendo Players," Ardeal said. "They're a group of traveling performers and they happen to be here all this week. They do magic tricks and perform comedies sometimes. They're great to watch. Interested?"

The OCA
(Ms. Estelle's House)

"O-okay...Sorry for disturbance...Ms. Estelle..." Faiz said politely as stepped in to the cottage, follows Solia.

"That would be great! I presume I didn't watch the Conscendo Players before, especially at the festival in the other cities." The dragoness cheerfully said, wagging her tail happily behind her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Outside the wooden door was a magnificent courtyard full of flowers and a few grand trees standing tall with all their wisdom. The flowers sprinkled the courtyard with yellow, pink, purple, blue, and every other color on the rainbow, and then some. The grass was bright green and dark ivy crept over the walkway, inviting any guests who were to visit. Birds and butterflies flew threw the area, taking in the great sight. In the middle of the courtyard stood a round metal table with a glass top, and two white wicker chairs to match. Solia walked with Faiz to the table and sat him down in one of the chairs while she took a seat in the other. "Isn't it just breathtaking?" Solia asked.

"Alright then," Ardeal said excitedly. He grabbed Mika's claw and led her to the Town Square.

(Conscendo: Town Square)

Once there, he led her to a wooden stage where the Conscendo Players would soon begin their act. A small crowd had amassed to watch. "I can't wait to see them," Ardeal said. "It's been a long time." Even though he was done leading Mika, he still held her claw.

The OCA
(Ms. Estelle's Garden)

Faiz take a good look of such a beautiful surroundings which pretty hard to find at other cities. He feels like he's standing in the middle of eyes-can-see field with full of beautiful flowers. His mind and heart somewhat feels really calm, as he take a seat on the chair. "...Yes...I feel very calm...once I stepped in this beautiful garden..." He said with a smile, but still maintain his soft voice.

(Conscendo: Town Square)

The dragoness blushes lightly as Adreal still holdig her smooth claws. She gently rubs his palm softy while waiting for the performers to start the show. "..Y-yeah...in fact you're in prison for quite long..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds