Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
'Almost noon already?' Ardeal thought as he recalled how high the sun was up. He set about to fix up a quick lunch of sandwiches. "Quarry, can you wake everyone up?" he called to the meditating man.

Quarry's eyes shot open. "Certainly," he replied and got up. He went to Ardeal's room and knocked on the door. "Mika, now would be a good time to get up. Ardeal's making lunch." Not waiting for a reply, he walks to Solia's room and knocks on her door. "Sorry to disturb you two, but if you're hungry, I suggest you get up. Ardeal is making lunch." He then walked to the kitchen and sat in a wooden chair while Ardeal put the bread, meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomato together for 10 sandwiches.

(Solia's Room)

Solia awoke at Quarry's knocking and the moment he mentioned food, her stomach growled. She rolled over and kissed Faiz on the mouth. "Hey, lover, it's time for some food," she said tenderly and stroked his black hair.

(Conscendo: Inn)

Vance hadn't gotten a wink of sleep all night, mostly due to the floor, but also due to Skye's snoring. He got up and polished his scythe until he finally got the courage to wake up his partner.

"Hey, Skye, we should probably be looking for those fugitives," he said, nudging her to get up.

"Just give me a damn minute, will ya?" She slapped Vance's hand away and rolled out of the bed. She went over to her giant metal ring and walked to the doorway. "I'm going to slice those two up good for making me have to waste my time this way," she stated as she left the room. Vance was getting used to following her by now.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Ardeal's room)

As heard of the knocking door, Mika slowly raise her naked body straight up and let out a big and long yawn. She then wears her tanktop and shorts, doing some light exercise before stepped out of the room and went straight to the kitchen. "Good morning..."

(Solia's Room)

Faiz wokes up from the deep night sleep, slowly his blue eyes open and saw Solia in front of his vision. Then, he lifts his chest while letting a short yawn as stratching his arms and neck, before looking to Solia. "...Good morning...princess..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Solia's Room)

"Well, if I'm a princess, you're my fuzzy prince," she said and giggled. She embraced him and kissed him on the lips. "Don't forget we have a date today." She smiled up at him. She had been thinking about it ever since Faiz had accepted.

(Kitchen)

"Good morning, Mika," Ardeal blushed as she entered the room. "Care for a sandwich?" He placed the plate of sandwiches in the middle of the wooden table. "I've also got some coffee, but unfortunately it's black; we don't have enough money to afford sugar nowadays." Ardeal sighed.

Quarry took a sandwich silently and munched on it.

"But we do have some mustard and ketchup in the icebox," Ardeal gave her a reassured smile.

The OCA
(Kitchen)

"That's okay, Adreal. We're not picky on foods." Mika take a seat besides Quarry and gently pick one of the sandwiches before munch under her maw.

(Solia's Room)

"I know...It's a promise after all..." The wolf blushes lightly as embraces her in affection. "Come....let's eat breakfast..." He said, gently pick and carry Solia on his arms before stepping out of the room and went to the kitchen.

(Kitchen)

Then, Faiz gently place Solia on chair besides Mika before himself sitting besides his lover. "Good morning..." He said to Quarry and Adreal.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Quarry nodded his good morning and continued with his sandwich.

Ardeal was awestruck when he saw Faiz carry Solia out of her room like they had just got married or something. He thought about last night and them sleeping together. He blushed. "Good morning," he finally managed to get out. "Sandwiches if you're hungry."

Solia smiled at the treatment she was getting from Faiz. "Yum, yum, I love your sandwiches, brother," she said and smiled, taking a sandwich from the plate.

"Are we still going to the hot springs tonight?" Quarry asked suddenly as he finished his sandwich. Ardeal was startled by his bluntness and the fact that he actually said something.

The OCA
The wolf nodded as gently pick one of the sandwiches and munch under his maw. Im the meantime, Mika answered Quarry's question. "Well, if there's no more problem like yesterday, yes, we can go to the hot spring tonight." Mika said with giggles. "Plus I really need a relax bath to recover my healing magic."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Solia sighed in agreement. "And the best thing about Conscendo's hot springs is that they're mixed hot springs." She giggled and winked at Faiz. She polished off her sandwich and stood up. "I'm going to go get ready for our date, my love," she said as she kissed Faiz on the cheek and started walking to her room. "We'll just make a whole day of it." She entered her room and closed the door behind her.

Ardeal just continued to eat his sandwich, wondering what he was going to do all day.

Quarry just nodded at Mika's confirmation.

The OCA
Mika in the meantime, staring to her brother while tie her long green hair. "Solia is a very beautiful and lucky girl, falling in love with some who willing to protect the loved ones." The dragoness then take a small sip of the black coffee, while Faiz still blushing as heard his sister's statement.

"Uhm, Adreal. What type of girl you really likes? She asked curiously.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Ardeal became really depressed at that question. "You want to know the sad truth? I've never even thought about it. All my life, I've taken care of Solia. I've spent all my time working in stores during childhood, and more recently defeating monsters to protect the town, which pays a lot better than working at a store. I have no life." Ardeal sighed. "I guess I'd take any girl willing to go out with a peasant like myself..."

The OCA
Mika heard the story, which quite smiliar to her past experience; reject so many date offers to take care of her beloved brother. Since her brother already found his life partner, why not for herself? "Is that so, how about...we go out.....together?" Mika said as a slight blush crossed her cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds