Join our server on Discord

Faiz and Masquerade RP (The Edge)
(Immolatio: Outside Ice Arena)

"I'm on it!" Solia acknowledged. She pointed an open hand at the icy walls. "Deflagratio!" she yelled out her incantation. The walls were instantly set ablaze with searing flames that instantaneously melted the ice arena.

(Immolatio)

Ardeal had ignored the kiss Faiz had given his sister, for he knew that time was of the essence. "Blood Spill!" He rushed and jumped up at the levitating Lorana, slashed her four times, and delivered a finishing blow to her stomach that smacked her to the ground. But to his dismay, she arose and whipped him hard, causing him to fall to his knees. However, Ardeal was pleased when Lorana coughed up blood.

"Not a moment to soon!" Quarry shouted, giving himself a little distance from Lorana, not knowing what she would do next.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
(Immolatio)

Once the ice walls has completely melt, she distance herself away from Lorana not too far from Quarry.

"Good job, Solia..." In the meantime, Faiz charge towards Lorana while his claws produce a small sparks. With a small jump, he pressed his claws on her neck, injecting a small shockwave to her main nerves, to stop her movement as well as her bleeding cuts. Later, Faiz cut the whip, release Ardeal.

"You have been defeated..." Faiz said as staring sharply to Lorana.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Lorana fell limply to the ground as the serpent melted into water. But things weren't over yet. Rage and Rave rushed at Faiz, their two greatswords outstrectched.

Solia saw them coming leaped in front of Faiz. "I am tired of all of this: Ruina!!!" The two guards's bodies cricked and cracked and transmuted into deformed shapes, bones jutting out of places where they weren't supposed to be. Their bodies continued to twist and warp until there was nothing but two blue spheres on the ground, which cracked into dust in the wind, and floated gently away.

Meanwhile, Quarry was still awestruck by Lorana's defeat. "Phew, that was a close one," he said to Mika. "Your brother's really strong, not to mention Solia. They really do make a good couple." He smiled looking at Ardeal standing up after being freed.

"Thank you, Faiz," he said as he was freed from Lorana's whip. "Nice job to you, too, sister," he commented. He wasn't too surprised by Solia's powerful spell; he knew she could pull off something like that.

However, she collapsed to the ground panting heavily, a cold sweat quickly starting. She coughed and shivered intensely. The spell had taken more out of her than she thought. "F-Faiz..." she muttered.

The OCA
Faiz just nodded, qickly lifts Solia and cuddles her closer to his warm furry body, trying to calm her down. "You'll be fine, Solia..."

"We will completely defeated if my brother was not here." As Mika look to out-of-energy Solia, she slowly went to the female human and place her claws on Solia's shoulder, transferring a small amount energy to recover herself a little bit which is enough to calm her. "There..." The cut on her own shoulder and tail slowly recovered by itself.

The wolf take a short glance to Lorana which still stunt from the attack. The stunt effect will vanished within half an hour. "...No one...would able to catch us...Go back to your place...and report your failures...to your honoured queen..." Faiz then lifts Solia on his arms and leaves Immolatio. "Let's go, everyone..." He said.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Quarry hopped onto his giant fan, inviting Ardeal to join him. "Care to fly, my friend?" he asked. "I figure Mika could use a break with carrying you and all."

Ardeal nodded. "I'm going up with Quarry," he said to Mika. "Please make sure my sister stays safe. I'm sure she'll be safe in your hands, for I have now seen your power." He leaped onto the fan behind Quarry and took off into the sky.

Solia's breathing returned to normal and her cold sweat came to a stop. "T-thank you, Mika," she said. "W-we can go home now, right?" she said, still a little shaky, but otherwise, in good health again. But what she really needed wasn't energy, it was a good sleep, so into slumber she fell, right in Faiz's warm, powerful arms.

(Conscendo: Inn)

"I need a room for the night," Skye demanded of the girl at the counter.

"Rooms are 30 gold a night," the girl replied politely.

"I don't think so sweetheart," Skye replied nastily. She held her razor-sharp ring up to the girl's throat. "How much are rooms again?"

The girl was really frightened. "Well, you didn't let me finish. You're the 100th customer of the day, so you and your friend there get a room for free, for as long as you need it." The girl smiled nervously.

"Well thank you my dear," Skye said.

"You kinda overdid it, don't you think?" Vance commented.

Skye glared at him and headed up the stairs to their room. Vance could do nothing but follow her once again.

The OCA
Mika nodded as walk side by side with her brother, Faiz. She take a look to the tiredness Solia. "She really do her job well, letting us free from the ice walls. If not, me and Quarry sure in deep trouble."

Faiz nodded and heard everything Mika said, rubbing Solia's forehead softly before gently plant a kiss. "Yes, she does..." Then, the duo start moving in fast rate, following Quarry and Adreal to Conscendo. "Sleep well, Solia..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Path to Conscendo)

From up on the fan, Ardeal could see his and Solia's hometown growing nearer and nearer. At the rate they were going, they would be there in no time. He glanced down at his sleeping little sister in Faiz's arms. 'I guess those two do love each other,' Ardeal thought. 'Who would've thought my little sister would find love before I did.'

Solia slept very peacefully, dreaming about home and Faiz, of course. Her magic was starting to recover fully as well.

(Immolatio)

Lorana awoke from her unconsciousness to find that she couldn't move at all. She recalled what Faiz had said. 'Oh, screw the queen. I'll be coming after you myself. I'll never forget you five fiends, defying my authority over the town,' she thought.

The OCA
"Kindly move quick, Quarry. There's no further reason behind this." Mika said telepathically, asking him to move fast as herself and Faiz moving faster than before, hoping to arrive to Conscendo in short time. At the same time, Mika accidently heard Ardeal's thought, before replied. "Don't worry, Adreal. I'm sure you'll find one someday."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Quarry nodded and increased the speed of his fan.

Ardeal was startled that Mika had heard his thoughts, but he took solace in her words.

(Conscendo: Southern Entrance)

When the gateway to Conscendo appeared, Quarry descended to the ground and let Ardeal off before getting off himself and transforming his giant fan back into two.

Solia awoke in Faiz's arms. "Are we home yet?" she asked Faiz, her voice back to normal and her strength regained as well.

The OCA
(Conscendo: Southern Entrance)

Faiz with Solia on his ars and Mika arrives at the southern entrance of Conscendo and slowly stopped near Quarry and Ardeal. "Yes...we're here now..." Faiz said softly as Mika look to Ardeal. "Kindly show us your home, Ardeal."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds