Join our server on Discord

Sinside Alley (Rape RP)
"Maybe? Hmm....I think that's a very good idea, slut," Alex smiled, but suddenly pushed her away, arms on her shoulders so she didn't fall. "But wait...what if all you want to do is leave me after I fuck you? Tell me, how badly do you want me to fuck you?"
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"What? What do you mean master? I...All I want, all I need is the pleasure you give master! Please!" Rei begged as she tried to get closer to Hunter 'Why?...Why am I acting this way?...It feels so good though...so much better than my first time...'
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You can and if you keep this up I'll have to punish you like a bad little pet!" Gin said rubbing Sarah's ears more and more as he thrusted even faster.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Then get down on your knees, and suck my cock," Hunter ordered, pointing at the ground and his erect cock. "Massage my balls and suck them two," he added, slapping her ass.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Sarah began to cry again but said nothing else and soon her second orgasm hit, making her blush in utter shame. She looked up at Gin pleadingly after her orgasm subsided a bit, her eyes red and puffy from all the tears she had shed. She did not know how much more she could handle on her first time. She bit her lip and moaned even louder, her body hurting yet feeling pleasure all at the same time.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That was fun but I think it's time I punish you for acting up!" Gin said as he pulled his cock out of Sarah then grab her chain pulling it to bring her to her knees "I want you to suck my cock! If you do a good job then I'll even reward you!" he said with a broad grin.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Oh yes master! Thank you!" Rei beamed as she dropped to her knees and engulfed Hunters cock barely handling it's size and doing her best to suck it while clumsilly massaging his balls "Is this good master?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sarah only cried some more and turned her head away from his cock, covering her pussy and breasts as best she could wile rubbing them, lust driving her to the edge of her sanity. "Please...I dont want this...just let me go.." She begged miserably as she tugged weakly on the chain.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Not bad slut, but I know you can do better," he smiled. "Really suck my cock like the whore you are. Make me cum into your mouth, and let me watch you swallow all my seed," Hunter laughed, grabbing her head and gently pulling his dick deeper into her mouth.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Rei Deep-throats Hunter in seconds and started sucking and licking as hard as she could while rubbing his balls faster wanting his cum 'Must! Please! Master!' were her only thoughts.

Gin frowned as he pulled Sarah's chain again his cock now just an inch away from her mouth "Now pet behave or I'll make your punishment worse! Now suck. My. Cock."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Giving one last defeated whimper, Sarah began to gently rub Gin's cock with her face before she timidly licked the head. She took only a little into her mouth and tried to see if he would be satisfied with that. She was now clenching her legs shut to keep from urinating out of fear. She trembled, hot tears moving down her face as she licked and sucked his head as best she could.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
With a moan, Hunter shot his seed into Rei's mouth, pulling back so some of it also went into her face. "Slut, on all fours," he ordered, walking to the window. He then opened it and motioned her over. "Put your head out the window, stick your ass our an lean forward."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)