Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
(10th Floor)

Nothus's jaw dropped as he gazed at the stunning dragoness, but with a quick glare from Erimis, he regained his composure, approached the dragoness and introduced himself. "I am Nothus Viper, and you must be Mika's Fursona, Mizuki, correct?"

Erimis approached Mizuki as well. "You'll have to excuse him. He doesn't really get to see many beautiful women," Erimis stated bluntly. Now it was Nothus's turn to glare at him. "I'm Erimis Cauda by the way. This poor sap's creator," he said as he pointed to Nothus. Then, he noticed the food and his mouth began to water. Nothus's had begun to fill with saliva the moment he smelled it.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
[Tenth Floor]

Prowl sat up abruptly. "Woohoo, alright! Foo-" His tail went stiff as a pole at the sight of Mizuka. A light, charming grin played across his muzzle as he got up and tipped an imaginary hat at Mizuki. "Hey, I'm Prowler Dharke." He introduced himself. "Just Prowl, really. Say... maybe we can skip the appetizer and move to the main course?" He asked suggestively, raising his brows twice.

"And I'm Ray! His Creator!" Ray waved simply from behind.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
With a charming yet beautiful smile, she replied politely enough to strike Prowl and Nothus' heart, just like Mika. "Nice to meet you, Nothus, Erimis, Prowl and Ray. I'm Mizuki the wingless dragoness, Mika's Fursona." She take a slight bow as a symbol of respect, the cleavage of her C-cup breasts are noticeable. "How about we eat the dinner first? It'll taste good if we eat while the food still hot."

Mika in the other hand, smiling as Nothus and Prowl trying to flirt Mizuki. "My my, calm down you two." She then serve another meal; grilled steak, ramen and various type of sushi before she set the drinks in the middle and sit between Erimis and Ray.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Alone on the roof top Ivan grumbled as his eyes scanned on the IP addresses on his PDA. The sun was starting to go down he noticed with dark clouds looming. It appeared another rain storm was hitting, but he knew no more Fursona's would be made now that they dealt with the leak at the labs. Ivan soon felt a few drops land on his coat and head causing him to growl and shut off the screen. "What's the point in IP addresses and sneaking around." he spoke sharpely. "That dam Quest. He barks orders and sits in that office of his...." he growled and pulled his mail option up again typing in a message.

he simply stated. Short and sweet. That's how the wolf fursona liked it. He pulled the hood up on his coat covering his face as he jumped from the rooftop into the cold streets below and vanishing from sight.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nothus didn't glare at Mika, for he knew Erimis would give him hell for it. 'Now why are you being so rude, Nothus? I thought I did a better job in creating you,' Erimis would say. So, Nothus just shrugged and sat down next to Erimis, setting his eyes on grilled steak. He rubbed his hands together and started to eat, savoring every bite. "Wow, this is delicious!" he exclaimed as the first bit of steak touched his tongue.

Erimis put his hands together and bowed his head slightly to Mika and Mizuki. "I thank you immensely for this meal." He took the ramen and tasted it without hesitation, and his taste buds were delighted when the delicious food touched them. "I believe this is the best ramen I've ever tasted," he said calmly to Mika, but anyone could hear the excitement in his voice.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Mar grunted, his large cock had reached its peak at an impressive two feet long and was throbbing, rewarding Monia with unending spurts of pre. "Hhrrrr... you're so eager... I like that in a girl!" he said, getting ready to force it through Monia's maw, that was all it was there in his mind. He had completely forgotten about the pancakes at her crotch and chest.

(Outside)

In a flash of black, upwards, Alex was able to see some shady figure moving, he was not sure who or what it was, but his instinct was telling him that whoever it was, had been watching them. "Joey, I think we're better off going to them, frenetic sex feast or not, if what happened at school is something that can happen to us or the others, it'd be best if we stayed together!" he said, decided to go look for his fursona.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia giggled as she licked the shaft once more but then she heard Tia's words causing her to look up to see the her sad expression and blushed cheeks. The dragoness's ears drooped and she turned to Mar. "Sorry hun, I don't mean to be a cock tease, but will have to do this some other time." she said running her claws through Mar's soft hair. "I promise I will make up for it in a big way." she winked jumped down from Mar's arms and using a bit of her powers she washed the syrup and pancakes off and dressed herself. She approached Tia and patted her shoulder. "It's ok hun. I shouldn't have been so quick." she looked up to Ereth with a smile too. "Don't worry hun, she does like you, but not for the moment okay?"

"Yeah....I'm sorry Ereth, but I have feelings for someone else." Tia managed to squeak out. Her body trembling worried the two males would become mad, but the comforting hand of Monia seemed to relax her as her body started to revert back to her normal self.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well why didn't you say so?!" Ereth grunted softly, backing up from the two females, standing next to Mar, with his big erection throbbing in need, but slowly going soft. "Got me all worked up for nothing..." he mumbled, looking at the floor.

(Outside)

Joey sighed, shaking his head. "Okay, but if we get spooged all over, it's YOUR fault!" he added, before heading into the college building.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Tia slowly moved from Monia's hands and got on her tippy toes to kiss Ereth's cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to be...." she paused as she thought about what Monia said to Mar. "a cock tease?" she blushed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
[10th Floor]

Prowl put his paws together in front of his muzzle and bowed his head eccentrically. "Thank you for the food! Mika! Mizuki!" He thanked them both for their effort sincerely, tail wagging, he digs in. He couldn't describe the food, really, it was the first home-cooked meal he's had in... he couldn't even remember the last home-cooked meal he ate. He remembered what it was though, his mom made him pork chops, mashed potato with gravy and a corncob, just the way he liked it. His mom was a great cook, and this meal reminded him of the way things were before his life fell apart. His eyes brimmed with tears that didn't fall as he ate hungrily in silence. All that had ever happened to him... and today, he discovered none of it was even true. Did he ever have a mom or dad? Did he really have a brother and sister that he cared and loved for so much that he nearly killed himself when they died? Or was it all nothing? Just sentence upon sentence of lies and untruths? He turned to look at Ray, who nodded at Mika thankfully and started eating. Hatred filled him again, deep, cold, uncaring hatred.

Ray felt this of course, and looked up, but Prowl went back to eating. He remembered writing about Prowl and home-cooked meals. The first time on their own, Prowl tried to cook something for his little brother and sister, but he was such a bad cook that they were food-poisoned and he had to send them to the hospital. He had to work his tail off trying to pay the hospital bills, and when they got back, Prowl had apologized profusely. Prowl learned how to cook the next day, step by step, making sure every meal he cooked was fit to eat. Ray grinned at himself. Prowl ended up a very proficient cook from taking care of his brothers and sisters.

Having finished a plate with a helping of one each of the dishes, licked the plate clean cheerily and lowered it. "Thanks again you two, that was the best meal I've had ever!" He thanked Mika and Mizuki gratefully before he looked up at the sky and said a silent, internal prayer. Ray noticed that Prowl only loaded up one plate. Prowl starved so many times, he was used to living on small portions of food. Hey, at least he enjoyed the meal, and so did Ray, this was delicious.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers