Join our server on Discord

Mythologies - Gna's Mission.
Vocatio rose as well, but his eyes would forever be plagued with tears, whether they be visible or not, and his mind tortured with agony.

"From this day forward, I shall not live as one, but two. It is my fault Daisy is dead, and so I shall work twice as hard, grieve twice as hard, be happy enough for two people, and, when the going gets tough, I shall battle as two people, and I shall always succeed," he pledged.

He walked over to where Hugen's body had been. He picked up his only Verdant Dagger that he had hurled at the younger demon and resheathed it in his right sleeve. He had lost his sword and his other dagger, but he vowed to himself that he would get them back. However, he didn't notice the little pile of ashes that had appeared in his needle pouch.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Soma knees were trembling "I'll kill him next time, dam... nit!" Said Soma, the grip of his sword loosened, before falling unconcious to the ground, the wound of his arm was bleeding heavily.
To see some of my artwork Click here
From inside the cavern, one could hear the Magician trip and stumble. "Ouch, I say." His voice echoed through the caverns dully. "Here, here, comrades. Please assist! My weak body cannot bear our Fallen Comrade by itself." He called at them, trying to get up and pick one end of the makeshift stretcher up again.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Time to speed-o up, again!

I'm static'ing Dark for an indefinate amount of time. And I'm gonna fastforward since the trail up is of no importance.

IC:

The attack of demons surely was expected, the falling of Daisy... not as much; however there was nothing for everyone else to do but continue the trail, helping each other as they hiked. The journey would take half a day at the least, until at the very end, the peak would be reached. Fortunately, the trail was much more safer than at the begging. Maybe a couple of Dire Wolves or Dirges, natural flesh-eating animals influenced by the evil energy oozing out from demons, but compared to the latters, they were of no trouble for the group of travellers.

(Mount Einherjar: Cavern's Exit)

Waiting at the end of the cavern Ray had found, stood the girl in green hair; the beauty eyed the group, strangely not paying much mind to the desceaced dancer. "You like making me wait." Was all she said, turning her back onto the group, before she added "But I have to admit you have done well. Mariam, take care of Soma's injuries. He's no good if he can't stay conscious for more than a minute." She commanded, mentioning a name the others had never heard up till now.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:

Name: "Priestess" Mariam

Job: Priestess

Physical Description: [Image: A_Blonde_by_diannechan.jpg]

Wears a nun's garb. 6'0ft in height, DD breasts.

Personality: Knowing her position as the Vessel of Freya, second most powerful God, most powerful Goddess (more or less more powerful than Hel) and Odin's second-in-command, she has become a little conceited. It doesn't help that she's almost unnaturally beautiful and well endowed. She still keeps a few of her former traits; she's still (Moderately) modest, caring, kind, sweet and supportive, but she likes flaunting her 'blessings' in front of other women's faces. She's also a little aggressive and strong-willed. She can also be a little naive and a little "thick" (stupid) and be oblivious to the things she says or what other people say.

Vessel of: Freya

IC:

"Oh my!" Gasped a sweet, beautiful voice as its owner came jogging into view. She was blond, had long, gorgeous hair, sensuous thighs and a pair of of double-Ds tottering precariously on the verge of Es that bounced scandalously behind the black fabric of her nun's garb. Ray's face went red as thoughts of inventing future devices that may hold such a provocative and just plain evil chest back raced through his mind.

"I'm coming, Lady Valkyrie!" The young lady named Mariam said as she jogged toward Soma. Passing by Ray, she stopped and held her hands out. She gazed into his eyes momentarily before a bright green light engulfed him, and he felt his pain, fatigue, and injuries melt away. It was as if the busty female was hugging him, and his face was pressing against those TABOO valleys that was her bosom. When she left him, he noticed his arm and other injuries had fully recovered. Mariam did the same to Soma, then everyone else who had sustained hefty injuries and minor aches. "You're all so very brave... this poor woman..." She knelt before Daisy's body and her sexy thighs embossed against the fabric covering her rump.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Brandon stood silently, watching the new woman with mild interest. He almost reverted to his mute ways overnight, barely speaking even to his friend. The death of Daisy had shook him to the core. Every challange he faced on the path, he met with unparalleled ferocity, aiding in the slaying of the monstrosities in the name of the fallen girl.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Vocatio's thoughts had become empty ever since Daisy had fallen and he had made his pledge. When the girl named Mariam healed him, he felt as though he didn't deserve it. He felt like just backing away, but he knew he had to be at full health in order to aid his allies.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Yoosei huffed a bit, she was tired from that long walk. She gazed at both Mariam and Valkyrie. "mmph I wonder what else have they planned for us" she thought for herself and then she leaded against one tall rock nearby, trying to rest a bit her tired body.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
While the group was coming out of the cave Soma had already regained conciousnes but his body was too weak to stand up, something in the conversation the group was having with the green haired girl caught his attention 'Valkyrie' "Thanks lady" He said at Miriam as he got up after Miriam's treatement "May I ask you why the girl called you Valkyrie?"
To see some of my artwork Click here
Alexis watched as the healer ran around helping those that had hurt themselves against the demons. Thank goodness she came along. This mountain doesn't have many herbs for me to make any potions. She rested for a moment while Mariam was healing until she arose again, waiting for the green haired woman to tell them more.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions