Join our server on Discord

Fursona - Data Cross
"Suit yourself," Nothus said, even though Prowl had already left. "I don't care what anybody says; nothing beats a great flight." And with that, Nothus pushed himself of the ground and took to the skies. He enjoyed the cool wind rushing against him. To preserve the moment, he circled the building a few times, and finally lands on the balcony that Prowl had arrived at just seconds before. Since the door had already been picked, Nothus just opened it up and walked over to Prowl to wait for his creator.

"That's a pretty good jump you've got there," Nothus said to Prowl. "I wouldn't have imagined your legs being so powerful."
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Prowl nodded weakly, his ears still drooped. "Thanks, my body's the only real power I have. And I definitely need the leg and hip strength." He said, grinning at the Hybrid wearily as he cheekily did a pelvic thrust to emphasize what he needed the powerful legs for. Jokingly of course, he wasn't the type to take things overly seriously, despite the hunger. "But then again... it must be awesome, soarin' through the air like that, the wind underneath your wings... feeling... free." He smiled softly. "I wish I could be free, free from creators, free from the course he wrote down for me, free from any more drama. I swear, geez, what do I have to do to get a little biographical stability here?" He laughed, then groaned as his stomach growled at him angrily.

"Down boy..."
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
What Nothus did next surprised even himself. He wrapped his arms around Prowl and gave him a big hug. He looked Prowl in the eyes. "Buddy, you are free. You are you and you can be no one else. Ray might be your creator, but he has no control over you. At first glance, it may seem that I listen to whatever Erimis tells me to do, but I don't have to do it. But I do it because Erimis is my friend, although I would never tell him that, so that'll have to be our little secret."

The OCA
The Coyote's eyes bugged out as Nothus gave him a big hug. He had been caught by surprise, and for a moment, he thought Nothus attacked him. He calmed down after his eyes connected with Nothus' though, they meant no harm. He listened to what the Hybrid had to say. "Uh... ahem... Thanks man... I... uh... needed that..." Prowl replied awkwardly, scratching the back of his head.

"It must be great, havin' a friend like that, eh?" Prowl asked as he grinned weakly, trying to break the awkward silence. "Y'see... I'm kinda incomplete. And since I'm not complete, I'm practically under Ray's control... until- unless he completes me. Sure, I'll beat him up a little, but I won't do more than that. Jerk or not, he's my Creator, and I gotta' try, just try, to get along with him."
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Mar 'slurped' one of the pancakes into his maw, unable to resist eating something at the moment, "Sure thing." The dragon simply said, swallowing and replying, "Wanna join? I'm sure we have enough food to make two nice bikinis!" he grinned dirtily, narrowing his eyes down at Monia lustfully, "That is, provided you aren't bothered by some competence." He growled, but unlike Ereth who was wearing pants, Mar's enormous staff had come out already, hanging like a great weinier between his legs along with two huge balls to compensate.

(Outside)

Alex emptily stared at Joey, "Should we... follow her?" He asked dully.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Monia giggled as Mar ate the pancake and the large shaft of his hanging down. "My I so want to taste that." she said.

Tia blushed as red a tomato. "N-no! You three I don't want you two doing it in MY room."

"Awww.....sorry guys I guess will have to put this off till miss parental is gone."

Tia frowned at Monia, but the dragoness smiled as she went down on Mar and licked his shaft. "Come on Tia....you tell you are not at least interested."

"Mo-Monia stop it." she stammered but her brown eyes moved down Mar and Ereth's body admiring their figures,
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Yeah...Monia said you like big guys...I wanna know if it's true." Ereth smirked as he approached the human girl, his pants straining now to contain his massive erection, which was just threatening to shred the clothing in half. "I won't hurt you...promise." he added, winking to her, his balls starting to swell as they filled up with his warm seed.

(Outside)

"After what Ereth, Martin and Monia were saying to each other? I think it's best we stayed out." Joey blushed a little, wishing he hadn't heard what he heard.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
(9th floor)

After a while, they arrive at the 9th floor, which is the last floor of the building. The 10th floor is an open-air balcony. Mika stepped out of the lift, before turning to Erimis. "We'll see you all on the top later."

Then, she went to her room and stepped in as saw Mizuki, her Fursona watching TV. "Oh, welcome back, Mika." The dragoness stated.

"Thank you. You feeling hungry now? Let's make something different today. I brought other Fursona and the creator to have a picnic on the rooftop." She smile as wearing the apron on her body.

"That's great. Plus I want to meet them as well." Mizuki said, getting off from couch and wearing the apron, began helping Mika to prepare a delicious dinner.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(10th Floor)

"There you go," Nothus said. "You'll find your life a lot easier to live if you get along with him. Of course that doesn't mean you can't beat him up every once in a while." Nothus smiled and laughed. "Plus, I think he might like it..."

The lift reached the next floor and Erimis stepped out of it. "Hey you two. Mika told me that we are to wait up here until she's done with dinner. What's up with you two? Did I miss something?" he asked as he looked suspiciously at the pair of Fursonas.

The OCA
[9th Floor]

Ray nodded, having run to catch up with them, he went upstairs to the open air balcony.

[10th Floor]

Prowl nodded at Nothus, grinning wearily at his wisdom. "I'll give it a go." He said, before turning to face Erimis. "Naw, just a pair'a buddies having a little chat."

Reaching the top floor, Ray opened the door, which had been picked from the outside earlier by Prowl. He found his fursona sprawled lazily on the roof, looking up at the sky.

OOC: Is it day or night? I kinda.. forgot.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers